• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

🎄 Christmas 🎄 Since Ya'll Wanna Get Me A Present

pitbull pup, getting a blue but i want the white one too, gonna take alot of sex to change her mind

Last edited:
I'm gonna mail you my signed copy of Mein Kampf
that is worth 20k and up you tight wad scrooge!hurumpt
tbs GIF by The Guest Book

PM for my address. All drugs will be accepted. Thank you.

I didn't ask Santa for any drugs this year, and I certainly didn't ask him for any bullshit gift cards or wooly sweaters. The only thing on my list is precursor chemicals, precursor chemicals, and more precursor chemicals.

Up above the Artic Circle, they're pumping that shit out like there's no tomorrow, running 3 shifts a day in their elfen superlabs under the polar ice cap. (Take a guess what's really melting it...) At this point, Santa's even gotten the fucking sleigh converted to run on P2P.

So don't be a noob, make this the Christmas the one when you finally started getting it together and learning a little organic chemistry.

PM for my address. All drugs will be accepted.
a used SLdoll? its clean, its not one of the disgusting child ones, im still mad mine looks Bea Arther, but with the lights off we all are purdy. you can warm her up! She talks more than my wife, why i got her , i needed a lil friend, ill shove a prescription off ****** up her rosebud, just for you!
Lil Dicky Feet GIF by DAVE

a used SLdoll? its clean, its not one of the disgusting child ones, im still mad mine looks Bea Arther, but with the lights off we all are purdy. you can warm her up! She talks more than my wife, why i got her , i needed a lil friend, ill shove a prescription off ****** up her rosebud, just for you!
Lil Dicky Feet GIF by DAVE

Baby, if you nutted in it till it's pussy got busted, I'll take it!

welp im a female we just laughed in cried about our periods, sipped tea, we scissored , but she got nervous and came out to me that she was strictly dickly, ever seen the movie Magic, thats more of our relationship

Sorry, my mistake for assuming! I'm not even straight so I have no idea why I assumed having a wife meant you were male lmao.

Sorry, my mistake for assuming! I'm not even straight so I have no idea why I assumed having a wife meant you were male lmao.
most think im male or a catfish when i say in a woman,Im Queen of the rolly pollies!!and no biggy, but yep married 5 yrs together 20, will you take her too? shes bi and adorablah

most think im male or a catfish when i say in a woman,Im Queen of the rolly pollies!!and no biggy, but yep married 5 yrs together 20, will you take her too? shes bi and adorablah

I'll take you, her AND the doll ;)

And wow, congrats on 20 years!

I'll take you, her AND the doll ;)

And wow, congrats on 20 years!
can we bring Shibari ropes for CBT and our strapons. grafenburg wheel wiffle ball gag(were are nice like that), alligator nipple clamps scalpels and chlorophyl??? please>calls ticket agent
Halloween Whip GIF by Yandy.com
The Love Witch No GIF by Arrow Video

Last edited:
can we bring Shbari ropes for CBT and our strapons. grafenburg wheel wiffle ball gag(were are nice like that), alligator nipple clamps scalpels and chlorophyl??? please>calls ticket agent
Halloween Whip GIF by Yandy.com
The Love Witch No GIF by Arrow Video

I'm be damn stinkin' mad if you DON'T bring them!

P.S. That movie [The Love Witch (2016)] is iconic. It looks authentically 60s too (well, I say that as someone who was born in 1996 lmao, but authentically like a 60s MOVIE, anyway)

I'm be damn stinkin' mad if you DON'T bring them!

P.S. That movie [The Love Witch (2016)] is iconic. It looks authentically 60s too (well, I say that as someone who was born in 1996 lmao, but authentically like a 60s MOVIE, anyway)
oh hell , ive got a BL crush now, that was classic