• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Deep Sick of it all.

i have never been to London. I got close though. that was tragic. Oh well, i don't like flying on a plane anyway.
i guess i could try washington or oregon.
i am sure it will never be the same though.

London is lucky to have Shady ! <3

Honest answer? Naah, no one's lucky, I am cursed, it's very hard for me to look around and see all this stupidity all whatever you want, ignoring's a blessing but I have my limits as any person. It's hard. If I was more stupid I would be a little bit happier, sometimes I wish I would be as superficial as everyone in this world is. Anyway London's nothing to say ''waw'' or you know but it's the country I live in because it fits my old-soul vibe. Luxurious and vintage in the same but it eats my pocket, haha.. the costs here are pretty.. you know, yeah.

Honest answer? Naah, no one's lucky, I am cursed, it's very hard for me to look around and see all this stupidity all whatever you want, ignoring's a blessing but I have my limits as any person. It's hard. If I was more stupid I would be a little bit happier, sometimes I wish I would be as superficial as everyone in this world is. Anyway London's nothing to say ''waw'' or you know but it's the country I live in because it fits my old-soul vibe. Luxurious and vintage in the same but it eats my pocket, haha.. the costs here are pretty.. you know, yeah.
I feel similarly cursed with lucidity and vision which makes being a slave to the elites that much harder. We’re all products of an agenda that is so far removed from our reach, it begs the question of our purpose. Ive been to London twice, never seen a city that had a green smog sky. Of course London is much older than American cities.

today (irl) was a bad day for me (w/ in real life people) and I am venting in an... exaggerated/intrusive thought sort of way.

And kind of translating my thoughts a bit.
with words ! with beautiful beautiful "words". ♡ and writings. <3 <3 <3
🦄

[notes for this thread]

if I'm referring to a "you" [like in a poem about dark stuff, like most of my work is] I'm really talking about myself in third person. I'm not referring to anyone in anything I say here to any BL'ers.

Deleted some more of my posts because they just... are dumb. As dumb as I am.

Don't mind me I'm just working out my issues because I ran out of tissues

the articulation
and explanation
is where we read very deep
into damnation.
if i could go back and change
the entire situation,
i would definitely reinvent creation .
may you not then try and realise
that the world tries to go on just to survive.

Autobahn life

I pour my whole life into a text
I no longer see it as a contest
But i have wired myself to see non existing tests
So after i have poured my life i facepalm and often mentally die
Many times every day
I guess thats what you get when you rev the engine so it feels like broken gears keep you moving

its all so ridiculous
but seems so much at times.

when its time to grow some kick
it seems to end so quick

that all ends up as rhymes

I am struggling between two forces. Seeking life. Seeking death. Trapped somewhere in between. These two desires intertwined. They cannot be unraveled. You cannot die without being born. You must die if you are born. No escape.
Wrote this years ago when battling with my existence. Maybe it means nothing to you but fuck it im posting anyway.

Asphyxiation

Suffocating in a sea of sorrows
awash in waves of doubt
I sway towards perturbations
of hollowed routes.
Desperate for spheres
of mortal envy, all about
in tears of immortal
I stand stout.
Vanquished from faltered sins
I languish in apathetic
dreams of wantonness, since
times of past draw near,
feigning for innocence.
A purposeful action
delegated to that within
from seeping malaise
that never ends.

THIS this is all I needed to read right now. Thank you dear.

TIME TO GROW I should write this a million times in a row until I grow up
If you think youre a shit human being try and top me on my latest post chronicling what an ass I am.

today (irl) was a bad day for me (w/ in real life people) and I am venting in an... exaggerated/intrusive thought sort of way.

And kind of translating my thoughts a bit.
So you kinda Ok, the "killing myself" post was a bit 'disturbing' Captain.H. Am I correct you are posting here what you would like to say outloud somewhere else?

Wouldn't have posted in this thread if I wasn't going through some rough period myself.

@ I am venting in an... exaggerated/intrusive thought sort of way.

. . . . . i love exaggerated/intrusive venting ! there is nothing else like it ! it's the best ever !
. . . . . . the EXACT same thing that ALL drugs do, they exaggerated.

WITNESS EXAGGERATED/INTRUSIVE THOUGHT.
there is not anything else like it at all.

or well ( are yoou getting the pun)

here hasn't been anything as great as the . . .
wait for it . . . . .

wait

. . . . . . .

there hasn't been anything as inventive as creative as venting through exaggerated/intrusive thought in WORDS, since sliced bread !!! 🍞🥐🥖

those that be hypocritical might want to call it Drugs.

@ And kind of translating

isn't translating the same as listening to a loud
band even like metal or say 'slayer' . . . .
. . . and every other whining song played on the radio that everyone starts grooving too.

WELL. . . . welcome to WORDS

where's my captain where's my captain
i hope i'm not feeling
very tricked.

where's my captain where's my captain
please EVERYBODY
don't be so ticked !

i love me some captain oh my captain
nothing could be better
except maybe not getting kicked . .

yeah yeah yeah
where's thee captain