• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shroom Blackout

Has happened to me twice on mushrooms and once on 4-AcO DMT
First time I hid my head off a tub and second time I smashed my face off a counter and busted my lip open, these two times I also had muscle spasms/seizures while unconcscious.
The latest time I simple fainted as I was already lowing down, I find it happens most often when you push your dosage or redose excessively, both exacerbated by stress and anxiety.

Has happened to me twice on mushrooms and once on 4-AcO DMT
First time I hid my head off a tub and second time I smashed my face off a counter and busted my lip open, these two times I also had muscle spasms/seizures while unconcscious.
The latest time I simple fainted as I was already lowing down, I find it happens most often when you push your dosage or redose excessively, both exacerbated by stress and anxiety.

I'd say that one I accidentally od on 25b-nbome (to much was on one tab) the stress and anxiety def made it worse n made me have more seizures but when I black out on mushrooms it's just like I guess you'd say my mind needs a. Real so it put me to sleep for 5-15 minutes n when I wake up I'm perfectly normal still tripping but no aniety or stress or nothing I feel great