• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shortest Lysergamide trip? 1B, 1cP, ALD-52 or ETH-LAD?

Could I still get kicked out? If its legal?
It’s not legal yet, but I wouldn‘t worry - just be smart about it, and start with low dose to test the waters. Hopefully cops are focused on fentanyl, met, crack, etc. and leave the PDs alone!

IME AL-LAD is definitely shorter lasting the LSD/1A/1P, at least for me. Having thumbprinted AL-LAD, I am very familiar with it. If you push the dose, it tends to last longer, but I think that holds true with LSD as well. However for me, AL-LAD at 300ug, I am well on my way down at hour 6, and the comedown is much steeper than LSD. LSD, I'm on decline, but barely.

Again this is for me.

I tried ETH-LAD once as well, but I can't recall if it was longer lasting the AL-LAD. I think yes but can't be 100%

Sorry, not to derail, but,
Thumbprinted AL-LAD, holy!!
That must have been serious, did uou by chance do a post or report of it?

Yes AL-LAD is shorter lasting than any of the lysergamides listed by OP, including ETH-LAD (which itself is a little shorter than LSD and its prodrugs).

So ranked in order of duration, least to most, we have:

AL-LAD < ETH-LAD < LSD + prodrugs (1p-LSD, 1cp-LSD, 1a-LSD/ALD-52 etc)

(actually I can't personally vouch for 1cp or 1a as I haven't tried them, but this is what I assume)

Haven't tried MiPLA enough to compare, but I'm pretty sure it was shorter than LSD. Not sure if it was shorter than AL-LAD

Yeah lets hear about that AL-LAD thumprint! That shit gets intense as you go up in dose (but always benign, at least IME)

I share your frustrations, I took 1P-LSD a few weeks ago at around 10.30pm, I was still feeling the effects with visuals at 10.30am the next morning. Maybe try cutting the 1P-LSD in half or quartered?

If you can, get hold of some psilocybin which will be a shorter trip, 4 to 6 hours.

Hey man were you able to sleep during the night when you took the dose at 10:30 or no?

sleep comes if you can just let go, otherwise not. While some cannot lay down mid trip, I can sleep fine.

At the same time, if I try to pretend I am not stoned, I do get quite tense, so this shows that I am not relaxing well in some situations, while for me, lying down works like a charm.

@ladiesman918, I can see you are methodically and thoroughly evaluating here, as if googling all aspects of some new technology plug-in during architecting or developing some phone app. Phone operating systems have much more in common with each other than humans do with each other.

Each person is very different in their psychological conformations and response dispositions. Many of the issues you are exploring are psychological more so than psychedelic. Probably you want to influence something or change your programming in some precise way.

because of such high variance between people, and because of your own newbee-ism, and the lack of calibration for any terms related to both psychedelics and psychological configurations, this investigation will produce a fuzzy map at best.

So I recommend you begin your microdose testing and report back with your findings, (hopefully in one comprehensive thread topic) - happy trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful with ETH-LAD its fucking one of the craziest psychedelics on earth quite a different trip to LSD. While shorter than LSD it will send you very far

Take AL-lad its more lite and short.