• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shortest Lysergamide trip? 1B, 1cP, ALD-52 or ETH-LAD?

ladiesman918

Greenlighter
Hi guys, so I live with roommates who don't approve of drug use but I really felt that I needed to take a normal dose of a Lysergamide (100ug) - which one of these has the shortest lasting duration? 8-12 hours of 1P-LSD is too much and I won't be able to do it. Is there any that has a reputation for being short lasting? (anything less than 6 hours). Let me know!

All have very similar durations. There aren't any short acting ergolines.

If you can behave yourself and don't act too wacky it's quite possible to be around other people. Play your cards right and the only signs would be pupil dilation and maybe a tendency to laugh. It's not like you're going to strip butt naked and start throwing fruit salad off the roof wile screaming at the Aztec sun god. If you have to, go outside for a walk at the peak or something.

Actually, if you really play things right, they may only have a vague sense that something's different. Unless you announce your intentions or do something outrageous, most people have this cartoonish exaggeration of how someone would behave on LSD that is far from reality. Unless they are the sort to make eye contact often, and are very perceptive, they probably won't even know unless you tell them.

All have very similar durations. There aren't any short acting ergolines.

If you can behave yourself and don't act too wacky it's quite possible to be around other people. Play your cards right and the only signs would be pupil dilation and maybe a tendency to laugh. It's not like you're going to strip butt naked and start throwing fruit salad off the roof wile screaming at the Aztec sun god. If you have to, go outside for a walk at the peak or something.

Actually, if you really play things right, they may only have a vague sense that something's different. Unless you announce your intentions or do something outrageous, most people have this cartoonish exaggeration of how someone would behave on LSD that is far from reality. Unless they are the sort to make eye contact often, and are very perceptive, they probably won't even know unless you tell them.

You really think I could take a 100ug of one of these and it would be possible to be around others? or were you talking about a much lower dose?

It depends on what sort of cojones you are equipped with, familiarity with the effects of LSD, and the amount of reckless, devil-may-care spirit you are willing to exercise.

100micrograms is definitely noticeable but it's not a world-shattering dose. I am an awful example of a "typical person", but I have the attitude that "a lot of people have done a lot of things while on a lot of acid, so why can't I?" and that seems to suffice. I can neither confirm nor deny that I took a half tab of LSD during one of my shifts at an auto parts warehouse. It made things interesting, but I was quite able to do my assigned tasks, and didn't do anything outrageous. I've done LSD in rhe chem lab before a few times, and once ended up eating more than a dozen hits of blotter while on diphenidine, being midway through the trip and then realizing I needed to go grocery shopping at the store a few blocks away. So that's what I did (despite not realizing I really did look like I was on drugs - people gave me a wide berth and the cashier kept giving me the strangest looks. Despite my perceptions being a whirlwind of activity I kept my composure and everything worked out perfectly.

Also, consider this: OK, so they accuse you of being on LSD, and you admit it, but otherwise don't present an obvious threat or nuisance, they are powerless to do anything about it. In fact you might be surprised to have people ask about the effects...

It’s sounds like you are worried about what your roomates think of you and are somewhat afraid of them. if so, you are setting yourself up for a very unpleasant trip. Nothing is worse during a trip than worrying about “do they know”? are they looking at me funny? If they are not accepting, can you spend the day out? A park perhaps?

On the opposite side of the coin, if you are more comfortable as a trickster, knowing you were able to trip on LSD in front of totally oblivious people may be a source of pride. Or something to chuckle at in retrospect.

Whatever you choose, behave yourself :)

Point. Counterpoint. Up to you ladiesman.

have you tripped before? What were the circumstances then?

I can never successfully hide it from friends, I try so hard, but it can be such a burden in conversations and general situations, that I eventually give up and say that I'm tripping. Sort of as an excuse for everything preceding that was said, wrongly worded or perceived by myself as wrongly understood. It has it's downsides because people will inevitably treat you at least a little different if they know. For me it's a trade off between being uncomfortable about my inability to explain the concepts that I'm thinking about and the uncomfortableness that is induced into the situation by some people knowing what you're up to.
I enjoy both approaches greatly but I almost always pussy out

Al lad is a shorter duration of lsd? Or is it just a prodrug of lsd as shown in this latest study?

Where are you supposed to do them then? Your private dwlling is pretty much the ideal place, IMO. Bring a close friend as a sitter and there's no worries.

Any sort of trip that results in so much going wrong that you are evicted from your house.... something suggests that if you did it in public, you'd be arrested...

It really depends on you and your experience level. I used to trip acid at my parents' house every Sunday for months on end. But I'd also tripped a lot before moving back in with them. Now I wouldn't go near them on acid, but I don't live with them anymore either.

So yeah, it's really all about you. If you're scared of your roomies though, I'd advise caution, or just say skip out on this one. Any lysergimide will be 8-12 hours.

Pretty sure MiPLA and EiPLA are the shortest available, Psychonautwiki says 4-6 hours with the former. Sadly I haven't had the chance to taste either if them yet but I'd jump at the opportunity for sure. Also have a good deal of interest in 1-cP-LSD. So far my favorite of the Lysergamides has been ETH-LAD, in fact that is one of the best psychedelics out there period. Then I'd select ALD-52, LSD-25 and AL-LAD of those I've tasted in order of preference.

Where I live I believe it's actually not allowed to discriminate based upon drug dependency (it's considered a medical issue). The rule of thumb is that you may do as you please as long as you are not causing damage to he property, or causing a disturbance to others living nearby. Yes, there is usually the obvious "don't do illegal shit or we'll make you leave" clause but that is generally meant for bigger problems that someone dropping acid and listening to Pink Floyd all night.

Friends of mine have no complaints despite using a cannabis vape and smoking shatter/concentrate from a bong. The units are "no smoking" but that is solely to prevent the situation where the walls were painted baby blue and years of chain smoking unfiltered cigs means it's more a grey/brown after 10 years. If you have a bit of common sense it's not hard to minimize the odor profile. Dabs and vapes are much less "clingy" and overall less objectionable than a burning spliff. And if you really must smoke, well, go out to the back alley.

It can happen though, and did to me despire everything I said. I did some diphenidine and stimulants one afternoon and, for reasons i am still not 100% clear on to this day, had the schizophrenic guy below me who really hated my guts for w/e reason call the police and make outrageous claims. They show up I'm really not in the mood for discussion, but they are tipped off by my less than articulate speech and flushed face. The cops proceed to overturn all my shit and make a big old mess as I am sent to the hopsital for observation.

I was not evicted per se, but the landlady did mention it was obvious I was not a good tenant for that suite... right. The guy below me got evicted though, few days later he came to my door and tried to bum rush it as I opened it to see who it was... (!). Oh, he also plugged my lock with staples abd made me late for work one day too. Ass.

Also, if you are living with people who are so square they'd throw you out even for having a good trip and being no bother to anyone... I think you would probably have a myriad of other issues to deal with due to their likelihood of being total stuck up Kotex Ultras.

The ideal situation would be renting your own place, or sharing with someone who is accepting of psychedelic use. If you're paying for the privilege and not bothering anyone else it seems pretty facist to be evicted just because you prefer a different tipple than ethanol.

Last edited:
I too am in Canada. Specifically British Columbia. Curiously, here the tenancy act mentions that the only drug offenses that result in eviction are manufacture, trafficking, or posession for purpose of trafficking. Small quantities for personal use are not enough, nor is mere use or being a known drug addict. If they are otherwise behaving properly and not damaging the property people aren't gonna care 95% of the time.

Doesn't help that Canada has very liberal drug policy and presumably a high rate of drug usage. Cannabis is legal here for recreational use. Most of the time the landlord would much rather keep getting that extortionate rent instead of evicting someone for smoking weed - after all, if you evict someone then it could be some time before a new tenant arrives.

To be perfectly honest, I am just learning of these landlord rights currently. I'm pretty sure there is no requirement for strict enforcement of the rules, either. Most landlords do not usually go searching for excuses to evict tenants that pay rent on time (doubly so if it's a lease), and there are a significant percentage that, either through sympathy, apathy, lack of education, or simple respect, that will not evict you unless forced to by the municipality or police. There can also be an element of fear involved: let's suppose you give 30 days' notice to a person who happens to do way too much meth, potentially with anger issues. They very well may end up destroying the suite out of spite. Or maybe they refuse to vacate and require the police to become involved? On the other hand, if they are not causing too much trouble, you can wait for them to get arrested and then take possession without a fuss (and collect rent while waiting, too).

Where I live, it's not like every rental place has a huge wait list. There is a real risk that displacing a tenant that pays, per month, anywhere from $700 for a total slum, through $2000-3000 for the average 1bd/2bd condo, or $10,000+ for a entire house. And given the market, prices are going down, not up, so even if you do find a replacement, you may not be able to collect as much rent any more!

That, and a whole bunch of landlords are dopers too. Everyone except the straight-laced Mainland Chinese who use the city as a money laundromat. What else are you going to spend the extra profit on? Improvements to the suite? HAHAHAH!

Hi guys, so I live with roommates who don't approve of drug use but I really felt that I needed to take a normal dose of a Lysergamide (100ug) - which one of these has the shortest lasting duration? 8-12 hours of 1P-LSD is too much and I won't be able to do it. Is there any that has a reputation for being short lasting? (anything less than 6 hours). Let me know!

I share your frustrations, I took 1P-LSD a few weeks ago at around 10.30pm, I was still feeling the effects with visuals at 10.30am the next morning. Maybe try cutting the 1P-LSD in half or quartered?

If you can, get hold of some psilocybin which will be a shorter trip, 4 to 6 hours.

Ah, I had a look in a couple of spots and must have read 'possession' and missed the 'with intent to distribute', and I also stumbled into some 'legal advice for landlords' page that indicated addiction could be proved and argued to be an unevictable disability but casual drug use was evictable (edit: as 'illegal activity'), but seems like misinformation.

Thanks for the correction!

edit edit: I see what I saw, in some provinces at least possession is evictable, there's just a longer grace period. So in Ontario, for instance, possession with intent to distribute gets you kicked out in 10 days and simple possession gets you kicked out in 20 :p. http://www.sjto.gov.on.ca/documents/ltb/Interpretation%20Guidelines/09%20-%20Eviction%20for%20an%20Illegal%20Act%20or%20Business.html

oh shit really?! I live in Ontario!! Also, what if I have ALD-52? Could I still get kicked out? If its legal?

Pretty sure MiPLA and EiPLA are the shortest available, Psychonautwiki says 4-6 hours with the former. Sadly I haven't had the chance to taste either if them yet but I'd jump at the opportunity for sure. Also have a good deal of interest in 1-cP-LSD. So far my favorite of the Lysergamides has been ETH-LAD, in fact that is one of the best psychedelics out there period. Then I'd select ALD-52, LSD-25 and AL-LAD of those I've tasted in order of preference.
1cp-LSD IS THE SHIT man, you've gotta try it.