• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shopping on Drugs (buying weird, random shit when high)

I guess most recently with a headfull of dissociatives we went to a chinese bufffet randomly and were acting all crazy and staggering around with robo walk to get food was the main activity. not as interesting as some of these other stories tho.

I frequently intentionally go shopping on benzos + opi because it makes my buy very stylish clothing that I normally wouldn't buy. Slowly I've begun to look sharper with my nice clothes. Would anyone agree that the best part of a shopping adventure on the aforementioned drugs is people watching? There are so many people and when I'm fucked up like that I feel like interacting with random people. I have a lot of confidence so I eye girls down (aka probably look creepy as fuck), but it tends to work well and people actually do interact more favorably towards me when I'm fucked up on benzos... I'm not sure how this works but it's awesome.

I've totally had the same experience! I wound up buying a shirt & jacket on impulse when on diazepam, & no it wasn't regrettable, i actually got chatting with some really really cute girls soon after & this is kinda rare for me cos despite my good looks, i dont really put much effort into what i wear.
Yeah, but it was like the benzos removed inhibitions i didn't even realize i had & vwalla, i'm wearing some swish rags lookin hot stuff.

Look at Mick Jagger in the mid 70's; he wore all kinds of odd shit, some naff, some awesome & i'm damn sure it's to do with his dabbling in heroin around this period;)

On another note, i came back from out of town with ketamine, opium, alcohol, marijuana & diazepam in my blood & wound up staggering from shop to shop & came home wit a bag containing the following - fresh mango, codeine pills, tiger beer, weird crispt noodle singaporean soup... It was fantastic!

I love it when tescos have their stuff knocked down, its a walk from my house and i see they have stuff like crumpets on sale , go in there and take a pack of reduced price crumpets, and even a pizza maybe lol but the self service is hard to use sometimes

My friend and I were doing dope at this store urmmm complex I can't think of the word. Kind of high. Anyways she was shooting dope since we just got rigs from walgreens and I was snorting. We chilled then decided to go in target for no reason. Ended up trying on heels and she brought some. I did too.... Was very random.

Yes, I do this more than I'd like to admit :( It usually involves 7-11's and dollar stores... so, weird ass food and weird ass made-in-china plastic whatever...

I bought literally a cartful of Robitussin pills when i was running out of ketamine on one particular binge.

I bought literally a cartful of Robitussin pills when i was running out of ketamine on one particular binge.

LOL. ;) big fan of the dissociation are ye?

I used to love being on high of benzos and going grocery shopping. Gastronomy was a big deal then... for some reason.

28 litres of Tesco Value Cola, 17 large packets of Haribo and enough Bakewell tarts to last a lifetime.
Speed and benzos....

There were three of us, we had been driving around town all night with our heads full of acid. At 11am my friend and I ditched the third guy (who had began to upset us) and decided to drop some more and go to spend the day at my friends country house in the suburbs. We bought 4.5 pounds of meat just for the two of us. We left for the country house, cooked it and barely touch it. What a waste. Good times.

Years ago, I was on a medley of Rx medications. I don't remember everything, but here's what I do:
Methylphenidate
Oxycodone/APAP
Alprazolam
I decided a trip to the mall was in order, and I remember my intention was to buy a dress or two.
I wound up in Saks 5'th Avenue. Instead of trying on clothes, I wound up in the makeup/lotions & potions department. I bought a couple of $50-60 eyeshadow palettes (which I definitely couldn't've afforded). Then I proceeded to go from one counter to another brazenly asking for free samples ...I told all the poor salespeople that I was looking for a moisturizer, but wasn't prepared to spend anywhere from $200-$500 without trying out as many different kinds as I could first. I left with about 2 months worth of insanely expensive facial creams.
I felt like such an ass the next day, and felt just a bit guilty every time I used the creams :( I had an absolute BALL at the time, however!
Thanks for starting this thread, OP. Great idea!!

Last week I was so high, I got sucked into an informercial for "Wen" hair care. It looked so fascinating, I ordered it. Next day in my email there's a message "thanks for ordering and getting on the monthly 'we fuck you' debit plan"- oops. Thankfully there's a 60 day money back guarantee if you don't like it, which is probably a scam as well.

The last time I did this, I was doped outta my skull about a year ago and ordered some pilates dvd set.

Why do I love informercials so much? Probably because they're the only thing on at 4am. 8(

Ever since I was a teen I've liked going to goodwill and other such stores while high. So much random shit, and you can often get really cool shit. I've bought all kinds of stuff, silly glasses (eye glasses and drinking glasses), strobe lights, golf clubs, random electronics, cooking stuff (once bought a toaster, some knives and a blender for no reason while on dxm).

The end of a dissociative trip is usually when I decide going to goodwill would be a fun idea, and the shit I buy is ridiculous. The bonus is that no matter how much I buy I almost never spend more than 20 bucks at goodwill, and I end up with all kinds of crazy random shit.

LOL. ;) big fan of the dissociation are ye?

I used to love being on high of benzos and going grocery shopping. Gastronomy was a big deal then... for some reason.

not in particular, but i just wanted more ketamine, and there was none, so DXM was the first thing i thought of. shame that i hadnt heard of MXE back then...

I've spent so much money on weed and glass while stoned, it's ridiculous. I now make it a point never to walk in to a dispensary or headshop with more cash than I'm willing to spend at the moment.

@max_ I hear you my friend. I did that once on heroin & dxm & made this amazing italian meal with wine & only ate a few morsels but it was still like a luxury \7 i ate it cerimoniously!

@macd610 My pleasure! I love this thread too! i was inspired after a peroid of weird shopping on wavy cap shrooms in chinatown near leister square & also some really mad shopping sprees (which i really shouldnt have!) on nitrazepam; i wound up with a really retro telephone & some beatles memorabilia which i'm not even that into... i just wound up giving it to my mum for christmas!

I'm so jealous of those of you in places like nyc, i can travel on the bakerloo lne into central london but where i'm at near wembley, or the emirates stadium as it's now known the shops are fuckin awful, i mean u can get some random nick knacks at the indian/asian markets but although it looks cool when you're high on marijuana it really is absolute crap lol!