• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shopping on Drugs (buying weird, random shit when high)

I frequently intentionally go shopping on benzos + opi because it makes my buy very stylish clothing that I normally wouldn't buy. Slowly I've begun to look sharper with my nice clothes. Would anyone agree that the best part of a shopping adventure on the aforementioned drugs is people watching? There are so many people and when I'm fucked up like that I feel like interacting with random people. I have a lot of confidence so I eye girls down (aka probably look creepy as fuck), but it tends to work well and people actually do interact more favorably towards me when I'm fucked up on benzos... I'm not sure how this works but it's awesome.

attempting to christmas shop on acid a few years ago I ended up buying my dad a catholic, some calendar for a heavy metal band

I once bought 2 sunglasses for a friend and me when we were super high and the sun was just "too much" and we didnt want to look stupid in public...next day i look at facebook, see a picture of him and me and it turns out that we looked like super gay metrosexual swiss hairdressers

i bought 5 kickass t-shirts from Hydra Head Records website just a few weeks back (a couple ISIS and others; Aaron Turner is involved in the company and has his own brand) though payed through the nose for the tracking when i didn't need it because it arrived as quick as my last order. could have bought 2 extra shirts, maaaan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some friends and I went to the dollar store while peaking on acid to buy crayons and craft stuff. There were four of us and we were immediately separated from one another as soon as we entered the store. I ended up getting stuck down the picture frame isle just totally tripping out on all the different sizes and colors of these rectangle and square frames. All growing and shrinking in size. I remember wondering who these people in the pictures (Those default pictures that come in frames when you buy them) were and if they actually knew each other and weird shit like that. I was really really far gone by this point. I found another friend in the flower isle, just staring intently at these bright purple flowers. Holding them like half an inch from his face. I found another one flipping through coloring books and proclaiming: "Man, these already look colored to me!". My last friend was waiting outside because it was "way too much for him".

We regrouped and got the fuck out of there. Without crayons haha. It's actually a miracle we got out of there without drawing too much attention to ourselves. It really kicked in hard as soon as we walked in there.

Oh, man. Great thread.

In the past 3 years, I've probably blown at least $5,000.00 on clothes, shoes and food. Xanax Baaaaarrrrrrssss.

Retrospectively, I already have enough clothes and shoes. And certainly food. I guess Xanax just turns me into some uber woman who 'has to have those shoes'. I guess I'll just tell people I'm sponsored by Nike.

Last edited:
Last week I was really baked and went to walmart. I had a gift card, so it didn't feel like I was spending real money.

I ended up buying a random assortment of munchie foods, but had to go to class so couldn't eat them. The class was long, and by the end of it I was no longer high. I got back to my room, and was looking at all the random food that I bought, but no longer wanted to eat. The butterfingers, rye chips, dried cranberries, buffalo pretzel pieces, red bull, and vitamin water were used up in a few days though. The funny part was that I was also picking up my valium prescription, and got everything rung up at the pharmacy.

Last edited:
I was on soma, xanax and some dope about a year ago, I had gone to the store to buy a baguette.

I ended up buying a $50 lb of Jamon Iberico Prosciutto and some decent wine. Great high food, but the next day I was fucking furious. Ham products? Really? Fuckin' a.

This evening I've become obsessed with buying one of those vintage, 1990's motorola 'startac' phones, the original flipphone! I'm currently bidding.

Not sure why but i'd get a real kick out of using one of these old beautys once in a while!

I tend to buy some really strange foods when high on Heroin.

Strange considering it is supposed to suppress appetite, but not for me.....

This evening I've become obsessed with buying one of those vintage, 1990's motorola 'startac' phones, the original flipphone! I'm currently bidding.

Not sure why but i'd get a real kick out of using one of these old beautys once in a while!

Best. Phone. Ever.

Even though I <3 my iPhone I really miss the old startac phones! First 'flip phone' that I had!

I stopped shopping high after the last time the checkout girl remarked that I was buying $50 dollars worth of doritos.

i was doing a lot of benzos and diesel, i was in the toy section of a drugstore,
i came across all these rubber chickens, i snagged the lot of em
was kinda dumb though , shoplifting with a bundle on ya :\

I was with a friend once who was selling weed.. he had just reupped on a couple ounces and needed to buy some bags. We go to the store to get some bags and dude steals them rather then paying for them even though he has the weed and a bunch of cash on him. Fuck. 8)

Personally I bought a pair of these terrible baby blue suede Timberland boots after eating a handful of Klonopin. I don't know WTF I was thinking.

Heh. Ive spent sooo much money whilst high. Ive blown ~$1000 on clothes in the past three months. I keep on finding receipts where i drop $140 here, $120 there. Makes me think to myself, what was i thinking????? At least i stay fly :)

I stopped shopping high after the last time the checkout girl remarked that I was buying $50 dollars worth of doritos.

Hahah win.

I was off my tits on MDMA back in the day, and was walking through the city at like 3am after clubbing and came across this homeless dude who was playing guitar obliviously trying to earn a few bucks.

Anyhow, he also had this stand of brightly colored bracelets he had made from random material and without asking him how much they were, i grabbed the whole lot (around 30 in total) and gave him what i had left in my wallet, which was about $70...

About 30mins later, i found myself giving them to random people and then realizing that the $70 i gave him was actually for my taxi fair :|

Gotta love MDMA aye? :p

When I was 15 years old and a freshmen and highschool me and my 2 best mates had been blazing heavy at mate 1's house allll day the day before valentines day. We all had girlfriends at the time and we were all blazed out of our minds... We went into town to get our girlfriends presents and ended up spending all of our money on a new gear (bongs, we werent converted to junkies yet!) and food.

We ended up getting our girlfriends the same exact bear from the dollar store (all 3 of us) and only mate 1 and I gave it to our girlfriends... and they definitely found out they got they same bear haha

funny shit is, mate 2 STILL had the bear last time I went to his house. Lazy fruit never gave it to her haha

Some friends and I went to the dollar store while peaking on acid to buy crayons and craft stuff. There were four of us and we were immediately separated from one another as soon as we entered the store. I ended up getting stuck down the picture frame isle just totally tripping out on all the different sizes and colors of these rectangle and square frames. All growing and shrinking in size. I remember wondering who these people in the pictures (Those default pictures that come in frames when you buy them) were and if they actually knew each other and weird shit like that. I was really really far gone by this point. I found another friend in the flower isle, just staring intently at these bright purple flowers. Holding them like half an inch from his face. I found another one flipping through coloring books and proclaiming: "Man, these already look colored to me!". My last friend was waiting outside because it was "way too much for him".

LOL! I loved this story. :D