• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shopping on Drugs (buying weird, random shit when high)

doppelganga196

Bluelighter
Ever do this? I've just found out that i placed an order for some Peruvian soap that contains coca leaf extract; extract of cocaine leaf! I must have been grinning my ass off under the influence of zopiclone when i did that just before xmas. I'm struggling to remember ordering it though...

Also recently got back from a trip out of town & decided after a 4 day break from smoking i'd fire up the ole herb pipe, took half a zopiclone to hopefully add to the opiates i'd eaten & went shopping!

I returned with a pack of cigarettes, which i haven't smoked in years & an expensive magazine called 'Flighttest' which is basically an aviation mag aimed at pilots. Something which i am not. No idea why i bought this weird shit!

Read about some guy who ordered Alpaca llamas while on ambien!!!

Don't get me wrong i know the zopiclone was the key ingredient to this weirdness but i've bought odd stuff when high on just pot, like chinese birds nest drink, weird eye massaging gadget...

I want some of you weirdos to spill the beans on some of the odd items that have found themselves in YOUR shopping bag!?!

Hahahahaha, I still have my terrible pair of aviator sunglasses I bought on a random acid trip.

Drugs don't make me broke, shopping while high does :p

i rarely shop while high cause i'm usually not in any shape to drive, unless i'm just stoned. the lmit of my weird shopping is usually coming home with a bag full of munchies but none of the things i originally went to the store for.

Recently bought some Nerf guns while on some LSD and pot, and then had a Nerf gun fight with my friends.

Walking around the toy section whilst tripping is a worthwhile experience!

Hahahahahahaha, wow.

Going to the grocery store while stoned is always an adventure, that's for sure.

I once bought some beer while stoned & was chatting with the guy at the counter as we are friendly, then i just said later mate & walked out leaving my beer on the counter after paying!

He had to chase me down the street shouting "boss, your beer!" Felt like a right half-wit-tit!

I once bought some beer while stoned & was chatting with the guy at the counter as we are friendly, then i just said later mate & walked out leaving my beer on the counter after paying!

He had to chase me down the street shouting "boss, your beer!" Felt like a right half-wit-tit!

hhahahah i got a good laugh out of that, i have done things of that nature too while high .

Dude I have left my cigs on the gas station counter many a times. Usually while opiated and really wanting that cig

The extent of my drugged out shopping is usually just getting a variety of delicious munchies.

I have a rule that I don't buy anything online when I'm not sober. I just bookmark it and evaluate it the next day. This also applies to when I'm really enjoying an RC and I have the urge to go online and order enough to last three lifetimes and empty my bank account. Also, I sometimes end up giving away drugs and other random stuff to my friends when I'm drunk or rolling.

However, what kills me is the munchies. I'll end up smoking some weed and buying a ridiculous amount of food that costs 10 times what the weed did. Smoking a bowl is a nice cheap way to have fun until you end up blowing $20 on a large pizza, breadsticks, and a drink.

I can't think of anything right off, but with opiates...shit just looks neat and you can pretty much talk me into buying anything if I have the money...but ambien, oh lord....last time I went to like 6 different gas stations, got gas, and bought the same shit, six times...had trouble figuring that one out in the morning...lol..

Lol I can't remember exactly everthing but the most expensive thing was going to a videogame store, wanting to buy a game. Ended up buying a PS3. (lots of valium)

I once ate some xannax and bought the makings of a huge salad, 2 grapefruit, and a bag of granny smith apples.

The next day, I wondered who bought all the damn fruit.

I figured it out later that day lol

I was on speed and I bought 1 square meter of land in scotland on the internet so that my wife could have the title "lady of the manor", we got the certificate and everything, oh and it came with salmon fishing rights on the estate, i think the whole thing cost around a hundred bucks.

When I end up taking way to many benzos by accident my friends and I seem to have the similiar problem of going shopping. Pretty strange. One time I randomly ordered two toaster ovens for my mom... Ended up ordering way too much phenazepam.. Unicycle.. Random clothes.. one time we went to the mall and ended up buying pounds upon pounds of loose candy at the candy store and ran around the mall throwing it at each other.. fuzzy memory of that one.. It's hard to recall a lot of the incidents haha.

It is quite strange how benzos make us all into shopping fiends, and make us want to steal things a lot of times. Like one time apparently I was at walmart and stole three wallets, sun glasses, and a pocked full of paint brushes.. Stuff we would definitely not do had we not been bombed on benzos.

when i can get out of my apt. i love to go to wallmart. i was in there last night as a matter of fact, and i bought about $60.00 worth of fucking stickers. that was supposed to be $ so i could get more ice, but i was fucking high and i blew it. i got lucky earlier, because my friend gave me a bunch of scrappings, so it worked out great.8o