• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Shooting meth never gave me a rush?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Just curious if anyone else whose shot meth never got a rush? It wasn’t euphoric to me by any means. I mean shooting MDMA or heroin, now that’s what I call a rush. Even cocaine didn’t offer a euphoria to those two drugs level but even coke at least had a “rush”

Meth never did to me... anyone else?

Even when I was totally tolerant and not feeling any euphoria it would at least give me a hot flush when I shot it.

Sounds like the amount of meth being shot here isn't enough due to the amount being injected. Could be either low purity, low amount of substance, or a combination of both. I don't recommend trying to go for that rush, it will escalate your habit to levels far beyond wherever they're at now. What you do is up to you though.

even when i had been smoking and smashing for days i would still at least get that cool feeling in my throat and the hot tingles. i don't know what to say! maybe your diluting your shot too much??

a .1 shot should be 11-12 units in a 1cc rig. people did their meth shots unfiltered when i was on meth back in the day. so if your using a filter it might change that number ever so slightly. try drawing 10 units for every point you are shooting. if it's still weak it's cut ass crap.

I feel 30mg of 15% speed shot.
But Cant feel the second shot EVEN WHEN SHOOTING A FUCKING GRAM
Yeah, the difference from baseline to high is aleays gonna be more notable than high to higher, and the receptors in your brain which release the chemicals involved in that high are already taxed as well so its a diminishing return on top of the lack of change in psychological state.

Sounds like the amount of meth being shot here isn't enough due to the amount being injected. Could be either low purity, low amount of substance, or a combination of both. I don't recommend trying to go for that rush, it will escalate your habit to levels far beyond wherever they're at now. What you do is up to you though.
I agree with you. I would not encourage slammin shit, it's very detrimental. Not only was I always chasing that rush but the needle fixation can be a problem within itself.

Dude shoot like the same amount you would smoke in your pipe. If you smoke a good rock then shoot the same size rock or you are killing your cardiovascular system for nothing. Same amount of dope is going to hit your brain why not all at once instead if spread out?

Last edited:
Dude shoot like the same amount you would smoke in your pipe. If you smoke a good rock then shoot the same size rock or you are killing your cardiovascular system for nothing. Same amount of dope is going to hit your brain why not all at once instead if spread out?
This is not ideal harm reduction advice. It takes a while to smoke through a bowl even if you are huffing away at it like a maniac. That allows a progressive build up that is different to the whole lot hitting your brain in seconds.

I’ve injected 3 points because that’s what I would smoke in a session and totally overamped myself as a result.

For people shooting first time, or shooting first time with a new batch it’s good practice to be conservative. You can always add more if it doesn’t get you where you want to go.

This is concerning. You’re frying your brains out at theses dosages. No different than throwing bacon on a smoking-hot skillet...

Out of curiosity, what do you do when you’re under the influence of such high dosages? Run around the house tearing out the walls? Just doesn’t seem like a whole lot of fun...

I rarely felt much of a rush from shooting meth. Well I sort of did, but it wasn't similar to the rush from smoking it. I would say that I found the rush from smoking it to be more euphoric. With IV I usually just felt like I immediately hit my peak, but I wouldn't usually get anything I'd really call a rush. When I did get a rush from IV it was pretty great but it wasn't easily reproduced. Only ever did up to 200mg IV however

I rarely felt much of a rush from shooting meth. Well I sort of did, but it wasn't similar to the rush from smoking it. I would say that I found the rush from smoking it to be more euphoric. With IV I usually just felt like I immediately hit my peak, but I wouldn't usually get anything I'd really call a rush. When I did get a rush from IV it was pretty great but it wasn't easily reproduced. Only ever did up to 200mg IV however
Did you not even feel like a ‘hot flush’ as you IV’d?

I've shot 130mg of crystal meth a couple of times recently. Believe me, there is a rush!! You're right though in that the rush is nowhere near as intense as shooting up crack, you don't get that feeling faint and muffled hearing feelng. I definitely got rushy feelings for the first 30-60mins tho, I can't remember exactly how long. I think this difference might be partly a dosage thing tho, cos my old base supplier a very heavy IV amphet user got hold of crystal instead once and he had no experience with it so he said he just did a BIG spoon of it like he would with amphet and he said "it felt like old school crack" but lasted ages. I think he was rushing the lioght-headed woozy muffled feeling for hours! Obviously not recommending people do that. If you want the classic "so intense I'm not 100% sure I'm enjoying this" rush just IV coke.

Bear in mind I have a high amphetamine tolerance and I'm not sure if I'm going to dose that high IV again. 100mg is nice. 130mg is kinda unnecessary and I generally don't like to keep pushing IV amounts of anything heavier and heavier. I definitely would not go over 130mg.

I've shot 130mg of crystal meth a couple of times recently. Believe me, there is a rush!! You're right though in that the rush is nowhere near as intense as shooting up crack, you don't get that feeling faint and muffled hearing feelng. I definitely got rushy feelings for the first 30-60mins tho, I can't remember exactly how long.

Bear in mind I have a high amphetamine tolerance and I'm not sure if I'm going to dose that high IV again. 100mg is nice. 130mg is kinda unnecessary and I generally don't like to keep pushing IV amounts of anything heavier and heavier. I definitely would not go over 130mg.
Sadly the ‘bang’ you get from your 100mg will decline each time you do it. Best to spread it out as long as possible in between uses. I’ve seen many people go from a point a day to a gram a day in a matter of several weeks when shooting up as tolerance gradually and inevitably sets in.

Yeah good advice. I don't actually IV every single time I do it. I thought I wasn't interested in rushes at all, I like amphetamines for their duration, but when I was very low emotionally and decided to try doing a snowball randomly basically the next 4 months it changes who I was and what I did, I was begging for change for snowballs!! Luckily I was able to stop. Still not 100% sure how I was able to break the cycle.

When I bought a gram of the nicest, cleanest Hong Kong meth I can get a month or two back I finished the whole gram within 48 hours I think it was almost gone within 24!! Smoking it makes it go really quickly tho. I sniffed and smoked it all, might've shot a point can't remember...

Yeah good advice. I don't actually IV every single time I do it. I thought I wasn't interested in rushes at all, I like amphetamines for their duration, but when I was very low emotionally and decided to try doing a snowball randomly basically the next 4 months it changes who I was and what I did, I was begging for change for snowballs!! Luckily I was able to stop. Still not 100% sure how I was able to break the cycle.

When I bought a gram of the nicest, cleanest Hong Kong meth I can get a month or two back I finished the whole gram within 48 hours I think it was almost gone within 24!! Smoking it makes it go really quickly tho. I sniffed and smoked it all, might've shot a point can't remember...
If you are all about the duration then shooting doesn’t make that much sense. It’s the shortest duration of all the ROA.

On the other hand smoking takes forever and you end up sitting around huffing for hours wasting your life if you start to like that too.

If you are all about the duration then shooting doesn’t make that much sense. It’s the shortest duration of all the ROA.

On the other hand smoking takes forever and you end up sitting around huffing for hours wasting your life if you start to like that too.
yeah that's why I kinda like sniffing the best. With amphet sulphate or base I FAR prefer oral to any other ROA, but I tried meth oral once and it felt weird.