• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Shooting meth never gave me a rush?

I realized the reason I probably didn’t get much of a rush shooting meth is I Always use 2 mL of water (I inject drugs with 3 ml luer lock 25-27 gauge needles.. don’t enjoy filtering drugs and shooting them with insulin plus I do steroids so big needles are needed anyways)

But that amount of water and also not “slamming” the shot out of fear probably prevented it. But with heroin I can shoot half and still get a rush and do the rest if I feel I need to

Last edited:
I realized the reason I probably didn’t get much of a rush shooting meth is I Always use 2 mL of water (I inject drugs with 3 cc luer lock 25-27 gauge needles.. don’t enjoy filtering drugs and shooting them with insulin plus I do steroids so big needles are needed anyways)

But that amount of water and also not “slamming” the shot out of fear probably prevented it. But with heroin I can shoot half and still get a rush and do the rest if I feel I need to
2 ml of water is huge. I used to use 0.1 ml of water per point of meth plus 0.1 ml of water. So for a 3 point shot I would use 0.4 ml water maximum.

Did you not even feel like a ‘hot flush’ as you IV’d?
I honestly don't recall. It definitely felt hot in my veins. Thinking about it, I would feel a bit of a hot flush sometimes. The most prominent effect was an intense bodily "buzzing" sensation. Sometimes so pleasurable that it was scary. So yeah, I guess I actually would feel a rush lol. I nevver pushed the dose too high though. During my use I rarely had much cash and had to make my stuff stretch as long ass possible, so when I IV'd I tended to keep it to 100mg or less. When I pushed it close to 200mg it did feel pretty nice. I always felt that smoking had more cognitive euphoria and IV had that intense physical euphoria now that I think about it. I always held a preference towards cognitive euphoria so would tend to go with smoking or hot rails

even when i had been smoking and smashing for days i would still at least get that cool feeling in my throat and the hot tingles. i don't know what to say! maybe your diluting your shot too much??
Yea same here with the menthol cool feeling in back of my throat lol

Dude shoot like the same amount you would smoke in your pipe. If you smoke a good rock then shoot the same size rock or you are killing your cardiovascular system for nothing. Same amount of dope is going to hit your brain why not all at once instead if spread out?

Holy shitballs! New users DO NOT USE THIS MUCH! OverdoseCity

Holy shitballs! New users DO NOT USE THIS MUCH! OverdoseCity
Yeah. Hard to tell exactly but from the scale of the orange needle cap it looks at least 2 points. Maybe more. Certainly potentially an ER level amount for a zero tolerance new user.

new user should never go over a point in my opinion. no need to until your experienced and really want to go out of your mind. then a 3 point shot after a few month hiatus is perfect. boy i can taste and feel it even after 7 years..

new user should never go over a point in my opinion. no need to until your experienced and really want to go out of your mind. then a 3 point shot after a few month hiatus is perfect. boy i can taste and feel it even after 7 years..
I’m a 30 year stim user but after a year off, one point sent me into a 12 hour orgiastic frenzy that was almost as high as I’d ever been. My tolerance quickly built up though, but even after a month or so off I was very wary of 3 point shots. I was doing them and more but only because I’d developed such tolerance AND also learned to manage my high so it did not overamp me (too many times).

I’m a 30 year stim user but after a year off, one point sent me into a 12 hour orgiastic frenzy that was almost as high as I’d ever been. My tolerance quickly built up though, but even after a month or so off I was very wary of 3 point shots. I was doing them and more but only because I’d developed such tolerance AND also learned to manage my high so it did not overamp me (too many times).
i can totally see a year bringing your receptors back to a point where a point will give you that nice floating euphoria similar to mdma but so much better. i took a few month break on time slammed 3 points and was in someone's closet changing outfits and taking pictures for hours. crazy now that i think about it hahaha. props for learning to manage your high. i was over amped for the last 5 years. 30 years is quite the go at er. i couldn't manage it for that long is be dead in jail or id be in some dingey room by myself hallucinating and blacking out from a couple weeks without sleep.

i can totally see a year bringing your receptors back to a point where a point will give you that nice floating euphoria similar to mdma but so much better. i took a few month break on time slammed 3 points and was in someone's closet changing outfits and taking pictures for hours. crazy now that i think about it hahaha. props for learning to manage your high. i was over amped for the last 5 years. 30 years is quite the go at er. i couldn't manage it for that long is be dead in jail or id be in some dingey room by myself hallucinating and blacking out from a couple weeks without sleep.
I took multiyear breaks in that 30 years and also hit rock bottom 3 times. I couldn’t have made it in a single stretch either!

I took multiyear breaks in that 30 years and also hit rock bottom 3 times. I couldn’t have made it in a single stretch either!
i think a person definitley needs to take breaks or it just gets to be too much. well i hope to god i don't go back but i do fucking love meth with a passion. and always will. it holds a dear place in my heart. you been using meth for all that time or 30 yrs for all stims?

S
i think a person definitley needs to take breaks or it just gets to be too much. well i hope to god i don't go back but i do fucking love meth with a passion. and always will. it holds a dear place in my heart. you been using meth for all that time or 30 yrs for all stims?
Started with amp sulfate at uni, XTC in late 20s, got into coke in my late 30s (disastrous), meth in my mid 40s (recently quit for another planned 1 year break). I also take scripted dexamfetamine. My only other thing is LSD.

S

Started with amp sulfate at uni, XTC in late 20s, got into coke in my late 30s (disastrous), meth in my mid 40s (recently quit for another planned 1 year break). I also take scripted dexamfetamine. My only other thing is LSD.
gosh dang that's a good run! lol

Sadly the ‘bang’ you get from your 100mg will decline each time you do it. Best to spread it out as long as possible in between uses. I’ve seen many people go from a point a day to a gram a day in a matter of several weeks when shooting up as tolerance gradually and inevitably sets in.
Truth. I went bought an 8ball Thursday afternoon and by Saturday evening it was gone from slamming it too much. Oddly I don't feel like I overamp, maybe cause my dad has been smoking meth for 45 years I have a natural defense against over amping? Or maybe because I work a physically strenuous construction job 50+ hours a week and have to walk 8 miles minimum per day at work( phone app counts steps). I also eat between 4000-5000 calories per day to keep my weight up and practice safe injections.

I will go fast as I can go but the closest thing I have to overamps is that my ears ring, my vision feels like I'm a goldfish in a bowl, and my balls hurt/shrink because I had a past injury in the last where I almost lost them both

Is 1 point 100mg?

Ive done every ROA aside from boof and IV.

I’ve been getting a batch. I gave someone who I’d consider a med to high level tolerance who has shot multiple times (never knows exact measurements as he always does with someone else) a 140mg capsule from this batch. He said it hit him in 20 min and he was spun to the moon for 8 hours. I gave a female a 40mg capsule and she was going for over a day. I take 80mg cap and I don’t have to redose for 6-8+ hours.

The friend who has IVed said the last time his friend was saying they each did 3 points....I told him if he shot 300mg of this batch after even a week break he’d be instantly overamped for 2 days straight?

Im convinced the quality of product is just all over the map hence these dosages. I can’t imagine someone shooting 300mg of a legitimate high quality product unless it’s like day 3 and 5 redoses deep. Or maybe noones really taking breaks.

Is 1 point 100mg?

I’ve been getting a batch. I gave someone who I’d consider a med to high level tolerance who has shot multiple times (never knows exact measurements as he always does with someone else) a 140mg capsule from this batch. He said it hit him in 20 min and he was spun to the moon for 8 hours. I gave a female a 40mg capsule and she was going for over a day. I take 80mg cap and I don’t have to redose for 6-8+ hours.

The friend who has IVed said the last time his friend was saying they each did 3 points....I told him if he shot 300mg of this batch after even a week break he’d be instantly overamped for 2 days straight?

Im convinced the quality of product is just all over the map hence these dosages. I can’t imagine someone shooting 300mg of a legitimate high quality product unless it’s like day 3 and 5 redoses deep. Or maybe noones really taking breaks.

Yeah if someone shot a 300 mg shot of the meth I got from El Paso there heart would probably explode on impact.

I took an oral cap of 200 mg and was awake for nearly 6 days even fighting to sleep with benzos alcohol and opiates and still couldn’t break through to fall asleep. Spun in the worst way

I will go fast as I can go but the closest thing I have to overamps is that my ears ring, my vision feels like I'm a goldfish in a bowl, and my balls hurt/shrink because I had a past injury in the last where I almost lost them both

Jesus christ...
smiley-laughing0025B15D.gif

Is 1 point 100mg?

pfffft we don't take breaks. no rest for the wicked.. or maybe that's why i needed to quit so bad. hmm