She's been saving my semen

Wonder if she's taking count.

Was she a virgin when U met her?

Wonder how many other guy's semen is being kept in there?

If she's gonna give it a final burrial after you split up?

Formico said:
We had sex again, but there was an awkward moment taking the condom off. She took it off for me, and stared down as she handed the used condom to me. I felt like I was being given some sacrament of something...like I was receiving communion or something.

I just sat there holding it for what felt like an hour, and she wouldn't look at me. So I gave it to her and told her to do whatever she wanted with it.

She put it in the freezer.

She's happy.

Your a damn good bf, or the sex is just worth it8o

Funny replies on here lol.

Wonder if she's taking count.

Was she a virgin when U met her?

Wonder how many other guy's semen is being kept in there?

If she's gonna give it a final burrial after you split up?

No she wasn't a virgin. She'd pulled the same thing off with another boyfriend in Japan. It ended their relationship.

No other guys semen as far as I know, and if there is, which I HIGHLY doubt, I wouldn't want to know, this has been an intense enough week as it is.

I don't know what she'll do with it if we split up...it won't be any good for getting pregnant...she knows this, we've both done Biomed units in our course.
Maybe she would have some ritual...maybe I should bring it up with her?

Your a damn good bf, or the sex is just worth it

The sex is pretty good...it wasn't to begin with, but it got a lot better over time :)

We had sex again, but there was an awkward moment taking the condom off. She took it off for me, and stared down as she handed the used condom to me. I felt like I was being given some sacrament of something...like I was receiving communion or something.

I just sat there holding it for what felt like an hour, and she wouldn't look at me. So I gave it to her and told her to do whatever she wanted with it.

She's happ

Dude after reading this I got shivers. If you think all that sex is worth what may potentially happen down the road with this gir if you dump her ? omg

Having lived in Asia I'm very much willing to bet that it's the spiritual thing relating to loss of energy and presence through ejaculation.

She's just keeping a part of you dude. It's actually kinda cool.

is this where all the cool people are hanging out now?

i say you handled it perfectly. no reaon to freak out over it. i would just be curious.

Formico said:

She's happy.

=D <that's the best happy ending EVAR!!!

you should buy her a tupperware container, so she can just pour them out into it. it'll save valuable freezer space.

Sounds like she's afraid of you accusing her of stealing your energy, like a vampire.

I feel guilty NOT swallowing, spitting it out in the sink or wherever.

Like the guy will accuse me of not loving him or dissing him 'cause I did not swallow. (Some guys insist I swallow!)

I think she's doing it out of respect for you.

Out of respect for your semen, how about getting a special box for it (like a mini casket) and when it's full, bury it, lol!

I'll bet she's very neat & tidy, doesn't like to waste anything. And,

Considers it a trophy -- many of the guys I have sex with don't come -- frustrating!

I think it's very cute. Does she enjoy the sex? How long do U last?

Wow, I can't believe I haven't read this thread til now. Amazing stuff. Definitely the best of BL.

Crazeee said:
Dude after reading this I got shivers. If you think all that sex is worth what may potentially happen down the road with this gir if you dump her ? omg

What could happen? I can't see any diabolical purpose for having a freezer full of cum. The sperm are dead. Unless I'm over looking something, there's really nothing she could do with it.

It's certainly unusual, but definitely not concerning.

so what's the outcome formico have you reached a resolution with the girl that you are happy with?

^ I'm cool with it :) I can live with it. I'll just stay away from the freezer for a while that's all.

psychetool said:
maybe she has been feeding it to you, hope she doesn't cook often! trying to 'return the goods' so to speak ?

Geez, and I thought it was the soy sauce that gave the chicken that salty flavor :\

I read this whole thread and it seems like I'm the only one who doubts this story and is willing to declare so. is the thread starter known for his honesty around here? it all makes for a good story and the updates are a little too perfect. the one thing that lends credibility, in my view, is the "our course" thing. proof! I demand proof. request; sorry. maybe a picture of the girl and a picture of the icebox. maybe a picture of the girl holding a rubber in front of the icebox.

good story!

thank you.

-Tru