She's been saving my semen

I have not laughed so hard in ages.. this should def be one of "the best of bluelight" threads!!!!

It all sounds kinda freaky to me!!! Oh well, least you're getting some, i wouldnt worry too much ;)

sorry guys, but i dont know what to make of this one.

i do feel confident, however, that she would have a hell of a time proving you raped her. what rapist bothers putting on a condom? even if she dumped out the semen and put it on her clothes on inside her twat, it would have traces of the condom chemicals on it. she doesn't seem very mentally or emotionally sound.

if your dating a japanese girl do take the heritage into consideration, they do treat their men really well, but expect you to be the one in charge of things. Only her kids will be of higher importance. take good care of her.

Younger Japanese girls of today, not so much. It's as if they are all watching Oprah :\

wow. that's just really, really weird.

Formico said:
If I do run, she still has all my semen. Do I ask for it back?
^^ and that is my favorite quote of the day.

That semen is no good for anything.

Being frozen will destroy it.

Maybe its good for your DNA?

I reckon its like a trophy thing.

I know a guy who used to pinch a pubic hair off every chick he ever screwed and put them in a bottle.

flyingbanana said:
i think that's pretty hot, i love strange perverted things like this. if you're not going to appreciate it, then i'll take her off your hands for you.
i'd try and help out too, like maybe design a special semen receptacle to collect it all in so there aren't all those condoms floating about.

My sentiments exactly ;)

MazDan said:
I know a guy who used to pinch a pubic hair off every chick he ever screwed and put them in a bottle.

The chick in question is psycho. Your mate is psycho!!!

Alot of ppl here say she's psycho. I love psycho chicks, they're usually open to try anything, as long as they're healthy and not reckless.

Tell us more about her!

Any update on this?

Have you asked her why she collected your spunk in used rubbers?

I know you confronted her or told her how you knew.

But did she say why she collected it or anything?

keep shagging her - most important factor is the rich one remember... a couple million pounds AND you get your semen stored in a freezer!

maybe your sons will be the bionic men of the future?...

"She's been storing my little swimmers like trophies."

Hahahah.

Seriously though..get that shit out of the freezer so she has no "evidence" in case she tries to craft a story of some sort, and RUN...

I honestly don't think it's THAT crazy, I mean, people save celebrities' bread crumbs and hair. ...If she said to you that she just has a thing for frozen condoms, would you still be really freaked out?? This kinda seems stalkerish, but it shouldn't be a reason to go running out the door.

maybe she has been feeding it to you, hope she doesn't cook often! trying to 'return the goods' so to speak ?

so she has a weird fetish. so what? let her enjoy herself. don't be so closed minded. her not having to hide this from you will probably make your sexual relationship much better anyway. just tell her you're cool with it.

Any update on this?

We had sex again, but there was an awkward moment taking the condom off. She took it off for me, and stared down as she handed the used condom to me. I felt like I was being given some sacrament of something...like I was receiving communion or something.

I just sat there holding it for what felt like an hour, and she wouldn't look at me. So I gave it to her and told her to do whatever she wanted with it.

She put it in the freezer.

She's happy.

That is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever read. Thank you sperm boy :)