• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel much better, my cold is not as bad as a week ago. My nose is not as congested too and my breathing is much better now.

Boss took us out to lunch and paid for it, it was pretty good!

Cheapo didn't pay for drinks but free chicken and chips and a decent restaurant is alright :)

Today I spent a solid 8 hours with my boyfriend.. we work opposite schedules, so everysecond is worth cherishing.. this is the best day I've had in a long time :)

It's my uncles bday today, so it will be a reunion for my moms side of the family. I can't wait to see my cousins! Haven't seen them in a while.

I woke up and made hashbrowns, eggs, bacon and french toast. I also had a cup of tea or two.

Thats pretty positive sounding to me!

=D

To have loved someone. Known that I gave them everything I could and got it back, despite the constraints of human problems. Always love him. Sad but more so grateful. <3

Pride Parade starts after 2 hours and I am going to see my bffs!!! It's gonna be fun!

I worked for my father today, he really needed help doing outdoor's work around his office in New Jersey and after a fractious year for us, seeing him for a while definitely brought us back a little closer together. Felt good.

Also, I joined Bluelight 10 years ago today - August 4th, 2003 :)

~ Vaya

well this may not be much but today i went outside this morning, heard the birds cheeping and singing songs, the wind breezing, the sunlight flowing through the trees and thought, this is the very reason we're alive; to have such an experience is so amazing and astounding and so seemingly impossible, but there it is, each breath i take, absorbing it all in.

well this may not be much but today i went outside this morning, heard the birds cheeping and singing songs, the wind breezing, the sunlight flowing through the trees and thought, this is the very reason we're alive; to have such an experience is so amazing and astounding and so seemingly impossible, but there it is, each breath i take, absorbing it all in.

The simple things in life mean the most. That sounds amazing <3

I had some great news arrive in the mail. Made my day. And yesterday my daughter turned 17. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.