• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw my best friends from a long time ago, for the first time in a year. Best part, they said "I look good." Surprising how something so small can make someone feel so good. I gotta remember to do that for others.

Sitting next to a nice fire on the banks of a big river listening to the fish jump, looking across the night skyline and talking with a good friend:)

^mm yes :) sounds glorious!

Hanging with old friends after 2 years of what I consider social isolation :).

Its Sunday night here. I'm working till 6am. I know, its not sounding so great BUT I'll be jumping into bed in 2 hours while most people I know will wake to another week of 9 to 5. Its winter in Australia so I'll sleep like a baby.

Last edited:
Sitting next to a nice fire on the banks of a big river listening to the fish jump, looking across the night skyline and talking with a good friend:)

That's my idea of heaven--a fire next to water under stars...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

@cagewalker, that does sound nice!

Good things for me: I got the last thing I need for my upcoming travels--a rain-fly for my pack. I'm getting so excited!

^ yep<3

resolution of a current issue... decided to not procrastinate on some stuff i've been procrastinating on.. evaluated and strengthened my resolve on important issues.. got rid of something I should have a long time ago.. was pretty sick this morning but am feeling better.. have a feeling that with clarification achieved on these points in my life I can begin moving forward with much faster results..

Making something impossible possible by combined efforts of me and my work team to ship out a rushed item "Sigh what a day but thank God it's over."

Went out to a social meet and managed to chat to a few people and not just stand about feeling awkward the whole time, shot off early as I started to feel a bit anxious but all in it was a good few hours out:)

Getting a lot of work done without getting stressed out.

my lighthearted giggle for the day. i love the beauty and innocence of children. so adorable. <3

...kytnism...:|

Went straight past the massive queue for petrol at the gas station at rush hour because I just switched to a diesel truck=D

^ :)

My boyfriend and I were very on/off for awhile due to our respective addictions (me=alcohol, him=gambling). We saw each other for the first time in a couple weeks during a "break" and we are assuredly not on a break anymore. :D We're going to stay close to each other and help get through the bullshit. I won't drink and he won't gamble.

As his reward, tomorrow night I am making him chicken and dumplings - his favorite.

figured out I only have 80 hours of CS when all along I thought I had 120.. and so i'm so much closer to done=D

my lighthearted giggle for the day. i love the beauty and innocence of children. so adorable. <3

...kytnism...:|

LOLOLOL I died laughing. The one kid "I hate candy" and the other kid "--_O it's kinda good". I vaguely remember warheads being sweet for the first like second and then they turned on you. So silly.

Mari how is your pup?

Man I had such a good day yesterday. I painted at my bosses house he has twin daughters. One of them helped me paint her room. They're 13 and just good kids man it was really cool.
And I saved some kid from getting knocked over from a door at an AA meeting cause his mom just let him run around while she smoked and talked to ppl. Idiot.
Anyways my fatherly instinct is kicking in I think. My ex said she's starting to have little contractions. So umm yeah she's gonna go into labor soon. You would think anyways right? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.