Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

T
Smiles, Being professional. Well I have at least three minutes before I have to secure another year of funding for my grueling dissertation work I’ll get back around to one of these months. Fk it I bet I can get off quick,

Successful is so much more enjoyable then professional. Nice work.
Thanks. Good luck. Writing applications for grants is so demeaning and frustrating. They should be shovelling money at us quality researchers.

Talking ditching tobacco.. hopefully dumped the nasty as this weekend. I switched to 6mg ZYN and hell yeah sup seeya smokeless

I've never had a steak 'Austrian style'. What all goes into that? Will have to give it a try next time I am out and about @ the store.
:)

My bunny groomed my beard today haha

i've only had him a handful of days so the affection is a great sign :)

I feel that I can do my best at anything if I can just focus on that anything can be possible. And good things can happen to anyone at any time.

Hahaha it’s so adorable

im in the process of litter training him so he can be free roaming. It’ll take a few weeks before the territorial instincts subside in his new environment and stops marking (peeing) on my couch

It’s 2 PM. I have no cravings yet and feel very positive about going for nice long walk to the beach with the dog.

Reactions: Ds
Lets see.

Some of my family is driving up to see me today, and they are going to give me a car. Hopefully it goes well. Have some anxiety connected with that because I haven't seen them in many years.
Also, spoke with a friend of mine that really needs a vehicle, and I am going to sell them my old car.

The last time I really spoke with my family is back when they used the good ole 'tough love' on me. So me going from living under the underpass and tent city, to where I am at now. Yeah there is alot of anxiety with that and some feelings.
I believe it is going to go okay, just 'the unknown' is what really bothers me.

Ok so just met up with my family, they had traveled over 6 hours to see me to give me a car. The time I spent with them was great, but I knew that the time was limited, and didn't want to get emotially attached with them. So I kind of kept my distance. I was just wanting to protect myself for when they do leave (in the morning) that I wont feel like really sad, which I am going to feel sad regardless. I havn't seen them in many years (3 or so). And havn't really been keeping in touch with them.
They are happy where I am at in my life. They are excited with just how things have been going for me, and I am excited too. Just not sure how to take it all in. They also mentioned that my older sister has a drug/alcohol problem, and it was starting to show a bit. My sister used to be close, but then after awhile we kind of just lost touch. She tried to play the part like 'she was able to stop using meth etc' and me I wasn't. But then again, she get's a script of Adderal monthly, and my mom said that she might be selling them to purchase opiates.
Mom also said that my sister get's all defensive if she would be spoken to about it, and to be honest it is upsetting to me.
I guess I am trying to take it all in.

Last edited:
i had a wonderful new year's eve with my friends. very small group to be covid safe. about 10 total. met some new people, saw some people i had been away from for years, and got to hang out with one of the most emotionally intelligent girls i know in life. someone made a delicious mushroom pasta and we had a bonfire i was able to supply the wood for.

the male to female ratio was way off. first time i didn't have a new year's kiss with a girl i love in a while. the rest of the evening was so enjoyable that i don't mind.