Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Dream recall from all stages of my life multiple times a day. Revisiting hidden vistas of my imagination while also developing as a person emotionally and socially and creatively. So much is unlocked.

The issues inside me are dangerous but i have found a way, or ways, to solve them. I have to give myself credit for managing all the twisted energy with such patience.

I think for many years i had to repress my knowledge of the distance between my emotional state and a healthy one. Now i can finally keep my eyes open and strive towards the healthy state almost all day every day. I'm not sure i will make it but just living in the positive movement is almost good enough.

I wasn't allowed by myself to even exist.

Last edited:
That's great @hylite

BTW sorry to hear you WORKed all your life, that must've sucked :(
No it was my passion. Don't be sorry. I saved a lot and did well.
Now I can kick back and suffer peacefully. Now that I invested well
I am right where I want to be, up in the mountains safe and quiet.
Except for all my ailments that I acquired just in time to settle down and be right where I wanted.
At least I get to die on my new furniture, mattress, and quiet place. And I made it just in time !!

I always had a premonition to do all that I could and have all the fun I can while I was still young.
And that went well. Now I know why for whatever reason. Hmm.

Gawd thank you for looking out !! Working went really well for me and I was able to get here and have things
and not have to really worry about the starting line anymore !! I planned. Invested my work for sustainability
and seclusion and privacy.

Thank you for looking out again, that made my day !!!! That was awesome and VERY POSITIVE too !!! 🌞

Working really wasn't that bad when the return is good too you.

Awesome, have a positive day whenever possible. 👍👍👍

But I'm not really going to die. And my mom loved her new refrigerator that I surprised her with for mothers day.
She was in shock cause she tried till she gave up because she couldn't guess what it was going to be. As big ice chunks
were falling to the bottom of her old refrigerator.
Now me and my brother hoard drinks in one of the workshops in the old refrigerator ! Heeeee.
That thing really was chuckin out glacier chunks from it's bottom when it was in the kitchen.
Now it just behaves and burbps out beer cold cold beer and Iced tea ! Brrrrrrrr !!
Worked out so nice though !!! It's a drink box now !!!!!!!!

All my family be here too so we ain't gotta fly on no stinkin airoplanes no more
AND they ain't gotta spend the night in no hotel OR visit for a week. They can just go to there own rooms.

Keep your friends close and your enemy's even closer. I'm kidding it's a family of course. A high maintenance
one but family however !!! Eye rolls.

Eww it's clouding up. I think I will go for a walk and breath some fresh air well I can.
It sure is lovely. Thanxxxx <3 Ice tea FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)👍

No it was my passion. Don't be sorry. I saved a lot and did well.
Now I can kick back and suffer peacefully. Now that I invested well
I am right where I want to be, up in the mountains safe and quiet.
Except for all my ailments that I acquired just in time to settle down and be right where I wanted.
At least I get to die on my new furniture, mattress, and quiet place. And I made it just in time !!

I always had a premonition to do all that I could and have all the fun I can while I was still young.
And that went well. Now I know why for whatever reason. Hmm.

Gawd thank you for looking out !! Working went really well for me and I was able to get here and have things
and not have to really worry about the starting line anymore !! I planned. Invested my work for sustainability
and seclusion and privacy.

Thank you for looking out again, that made my day !!!! That was awesome and VERY POSITIVE too !!! 🌞

Working really wasn't that bad when the return is good too you.

Awesome, have a positive day whenever possible. 👍👍👍

Great story

I assumed too much about work then

You have a great day whenever possible as well

Im with depression since 2018. Nearly 5 years in my coach feeling a hole after 25 years using drugs. ive taken all kindof antidepressants and none of them is working.Im on methadone 70mg and venlafaxine 225mg. Only thing that works for me is methadone but in a Higher dose. Well Now Im working in a ver important company. I like my work só Im happy for that. In I think Im doing for my best. The rest of the day still in my sofa reading bluelight.org.

Peace&LOve to everyone

Im with depression since 2018. Nearly 5 years in my coach feeling a hole after 25 years using drugs. ive taken all kindof antidepressants and none of them is working.Im on methadone 70mg and venlafaxine 225mg. Only thing that works for me is methadone but in a Higher dose. Well Now Im working in a ver important company. I like my work só Im happy for that. In I think Im doing for my best. The rest of the day still in my sofa reading bluelight.org.

Peace&LOve to everyone
Just always eat healthy and exercise IS the key. The less substance abuse and unnecessary chemicals that you have . . . you can never ever even imagine HOW GREAT THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL.

It's how it is supposed to be. Just living as natural as possible.

It is really true and is really possible. You can't die from it when you don't need excessiveness and overindulgence in your life. It's just the opposite.
You have less weight and too feel so much better about it all.

The challenge is the less and less that you do or have, then the stronger and stronger and better you will feel on your OWN. It is as intriguing as life itself.
True story.

We all need a little help here and there, nost definitely. This is why we are all gathered here in this light. (blue) But what helps you makes you stronger and helps others to build on that strength too.

Overindulgence and excursiveness will just destroy what is you. And you yourself are the most amazing perspective that someone can ever have.
You will own the world. Always and forever. <3

Great story

I assumed too much about work then

You have a great day whenever possible as well
Oh it's been work for a long stretch. But it's not like I JUST popped out of someone's butt and am just sitting here and did nothing forever. SHADY. Think about it. I didn't just pop outta someone's butT and decide there is no nothin to do. Umm some of us have been going on for decades SHADY. And then you get even closer to the relief of the finishing line SHADY and deal with that then and when. SHADY. He's worried that I can't work anymore, Bless his big ol hard fat Shady soul.

Well guess what Shady. . . . I don't HAVE to work anymore.. . . Thank God.

This is the world !!!!!!!!!!! We all have to grab it and YOLO it !!!!!!!!!!! NOW.
Don't get it too shady today. Unless you are going to work it for the power of better. Thanks my Shades !!!!!! <3

PLease hang on tough. Because you know we all YOLO. You really can ! We were all given this gift. We all just have to open it. :)
And it will be beautiful whenever it can !

I got morphine and hash so yay no PTSD flashbacks for me tonight. Im also supposed to be getting a $500 stimulus check from the government. I can use that to get a new laptop which i desperately need because this laptop is dying and some of the buttons on the keyboard don't work anymore

Just always eat healthy and exercise IS the key. The less substance abuse and unnecessary chemicals that you have . . . you can never ever even imagine HOW GREAT THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL.

It's how it is supposed to be. Just living as natural as possible.

It is really true and is really possible. You can't die from it when you don't need excessiveness and overindulgence in your life. It's just the opposite.
You have less weight and too feel so much better about it all.

The challenge is the less and less that you do or have, then the stronger and stronger and better you will feel on your OWN. It is as intriguing as life itself.
True story.

We all need a little help here and there, nost definitely. This is why we are all gathered here in this light. (blue) But what helps you makes you stronger and helps others to build on that strength too.

Overindulgence and excursiveness will just destroy what is you. And you yourself are the most amazing perspective that someone can ever have.
You will own the world. Always and forever. <3
I thing Im diving in a chemical pool. Thanks for you reply. Very handful. I need help.
ONE good think I can say is that Im eating healthy. But I begin with amphets and lyrica. Well Lyrica is prescribed so I can not abuse.Im doing hard combos opies lyrica and amphetamine. Then a killer combo to fall asleep.Im searching the wellbeing in drugs

I thing Im diving in a chemical pool. Thanks for you reply. Very handful. I need help.
ONE good think I can say is that Im eating healthy. But I begin with amphets and lyrica. Well Lyrica is prescribed so I can not abuse.Im doing hard combos opies lyrica and amphetamine. Then a killer combo to fall asleep.Im searching the wellbeing in drugs
Mmmm interesting. I'm still trying to research the pregabalin myself. It looks like the miracle med until it doesn't. It's new for the last six weeks or so for me.

Still trying to figure out a few things. Thanxx.

Like hylite stated.. consider adding exercise into your life. It will generate improvement, often significant to your quality of life, including the effects of substances you use.

Should help with sleep too, do you have an “abnormal” circadian rhythm?

I know that exercise would help but im a bit lazy.
Like hylite stated.. consider adding exercise into your life. It will generate improvement, often significant to your quality of life, including the effects of substances you use.

Should help with sleep too, do you have an “abnormal” circadian rhythm?
When my insomnia began Ihad normal circadian rhythm. After Using IV Heroin and coke I got to rehab. I started with methadone and my insomnia began. After 5 years I cant sleep well. I know I dont do any exercíse and I dont get tired but I should sleep when I got to bed but its not the case. Now Im working on nights on the weekends. so my circadian rhythm is fucked. Só I have to swallow
75mg pregabalin
5mg lorazepam
50mg quetiapine
40mg etumine
And 1mg xanax when I do amphets
I have to say that I reduced lorazepam and quetiapine.At the begining my dose Was
10mg lorazepam(elephant dose)
200mg quetiapine.
And Im taking methadone that is helping me to fall sleep.
Thanks for you reply. Tomorrow will be better.
Lots of LOVE

It passed....Listen....Got nightmare-woke up.Normal.Everyone had it....sleepin'again fell in the same nightmare....woke up again...sleeping again.....and third time-THE SAME nightmare...Woke up-2.00a.m.-feltvtired&wanna sleep again,but very scared... so go down to boil a pod,drinkin'' pills....THIS IS not an ordinary thing.That was send...That's my fight,my terror-invisible force of evil...often they go in me and I became the same-evil,sick,aggresive.....That is war inside me from five years....a LOT of suffer....Now it's gone....Thankfulz🙏🙏🙏.I am me again.Glory to Good...some times lose,some times win.just a battfield of opposite force.... Another example-broke some part of grasscutter(don't know the exact word)..after i check it carefully I find stones in part(starter),that is capsuled-so...there is not logical explanation how this stones are here and they broke the part....Scary man.....That's what talkin' about everytime,when i feel sick.It's supernatural.All of my family saw this..That is the horror&suffer.A fight with another creature,which many years ago was human....Sounds unbelievable&absulutely sick,but it's TRUE.....It's not possible......but it's happened all the time.......September was very hard month...this month start hard too.....but it passed for now.That is fight for life&death....and only one of us can gets alive.Thankful that the coin change again and I am me again.Wish u sucess to ur battles,a strenght,a help from above❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

I am in a place in my life where positivity has never been so seldom. This thread has been unbelievably inspiring to me, todays been one of my lowest days, hyper fixated on the negatives. But im just happy to have another beautiful day alive, I am so grateful for my family and my love for them, even though we have our ups and downs. I'd be sorry if I was gone and didn't get to have one more day with that love in my heart. The sun shined all day here, I ate well, everyone in my life is healthy, things could be a lot worse. Its my first day tapering off 375mg of Effexor (Venlafaxine), my emotions have been hard to deal with and alot of involuntary crying. Thankfully I think there is light on the horizon, as I am being reviewed for ADHD in a month, which could explain the low efficacy of my experience with antidepressants. Hope is always just around the corner, stay positive everyone xx.

I am in a place in my life where positivity has never been so seldom. This thread has been unbelievably inspiring to me, todays been one of my lowest days, hyper fixated on the negatives. But im just happy to have another beautiful day alive, I am so grateful for my family and my love for them, even though we have our ups and downs. I'd be sorry if I was gone and didn't get to have one more day with that love in my heart. The sun shined all day here, I ate well, everyone in my life is healthy, things could be a lot worse. Its my first day tapering off 375mg of Effexor (Venlafaxine), my emotions have been hard to deal with and alot of involuntary crying. Thankfully I think there is light on the horizon, as I am being reviewed for ADHD in a month, which could explain the low efficacy of my experience with antidepressants. Hope is always just around the corner, stay positive everyone xx.
Glad to hear the thread has been helpful for you, and I wish you the best through your taper ❤️

Today Im happy because I only snort 2 lines of amphetamine paste. I shooted one time but I felt nothing. I have nearly 10 grams of this shit and I want to use it 2-3 days a week.
I will see if I can do it. Today Im not using pregabalin so Im happy about this. Eating normally and healthy. Eating cocoa like a monster hahaha. Feeling good, Im in a good mood.Excuse me for my english. Im Spanish.

LOTS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE THAT IS TAPERING OR TRYING TO QUIT DRUGS

I know that exercise would help but im a bit lazy.

When my insomnia began Ihad normal circadian rhythm. After Using IV Heroin and coke I got to rehab. I started with methadone and my insomnia began. After 5 years I cant sleep well. I know I dont do any exercíse and I dont get tired but I should sleep when I got to bed but its not the case. Now Im working on nights on the weekends. so my circadian rhythm is fucked. Só I have to swallow
75mg pregabalin
5mg lorazepam
50mg quetiapine
40mg etumine
And 1mg xanax when I do amphets
I have to say that I reduced lorazepam and quetiapine.At the begining my dose Was
10mg lorazepam(elephant dose)
200mg quetiapine.
And Im taking methadone that is helping me to fall sleep.
Thanks for you reply. Tomorrow will be better.
Lots of LOVE
With the levels and time your at have you ever had your vitamin D and testosterone levels checked?