• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful dinner with the family and joints with them after dinner looking out on a nice farm and riding horses. Ahh, a good day indeed.

Celebrated my in-laws 30 years birthday via facebook. This is hard to see these days. I hope we can get there! :)

Made some updates to my resume and feel positive about my job search. Hope everyone has a great week.

Having my health insurance upgraded, extensive to more family members.
Haven't been sick for a great while. :)

Having my health insurance upgraded, extensive to more family members.
Haven't been sick for a great while. :)

That's awesome! Must be a huge stress off your shoulders! I went from a Cadillac plan with Blie Cross Blue Shield to Tricare...having good insurance is a luxury. I now understand the struggles people face and my heart goes out to them.

^^^Agree. I am going to take advantage of it the next time I get good insurance. Talked to two people about possible jobs today. I'll find out more details tomorrow.

I had both mega burger and insanely large pizza. Well, we split the pizza with my family. But it still felt so satisfying. And we clarified some things between me and my female friend. And I finally finished my freelancer project.

And I sneezed some good time and wanna talk a lot :D

I just phoned in for the LAST TIME to my parole/probation officer. I will be officially off parole on 4/29/16! Off parole and off dope. Excited for the future ; )

PS I wasn't driving the vehicle. I was nodded/passed out at the wheel with the car running in a parking lot. It's a long story but I don't want people to think I was driving around like a drug crazed mad man lol

Thats a good feeling isn't it fabriclondon =D

Its a beautiful spring day today and I found my way back to the beam.

Nice thread. I have just finished one full week off sleeping pills (Trazodone and melatonin.) Been on them over a year. They sleep was kinda paralytic and far too much. They really added to my depression. I am at my daily dose of 44mg and struggling with it. Screwed up one time in 12 months but that was too much. Still on Antabuse. The devil sits on my right shoulder and I release him when I drink alcohol. Then, all hell breaks loose. (I plan to start a separate thread about that.)

Also, a few days ago, I screwball went through a red light and almost T-boned me. Glad I was sober for that and able to stop. I saw that footage from my dash-cam later and then started freaking out!

Have another peaceful day, guys. Mikie.

neversickanymore,Erikmen, thanks!!!! Yes it's a great feeling. Probation was affecting my employment opportunities and I was not allowed to move out of Philly. Now I'm freeeee : ) Have a good night peeps.

My friend and I both returned home from travel at around the same time and we have a date to get together for tomorrow--she makes me laugh so much and we never need to actually do anything...just hang out. I'm glad I have her in my life.

Nothing like having a good friend. Having a really good friend these days is very unique. I still can count with one hand the number of real friends we have..

Have had a very productive week and no stress - or maybe just a tiny bit. I could live with that.

Ive been struggling so much money i recently got some so i was able to get my kids and even my ex some stuff off amazon. They live across the country so its rough. Plus it was my best friends 14 yr wedding anniversery so great day and great thread. Glad yall had good days too!!

Good day here, too. Finally making phone calls to handle some issues that I was neglecting while I was using. I can handle these issues now that I'm not on dope. That stuff is like my kryptonite.

I got out of some hardwork which is good considering im disabled and found a product ive been looking for and a mom and pop pharmacy!!

^ Good for you man! :)

It's Friday <3. I'm rested, managed to sleep 3 hours 'pending hours'. It feels good.

Status
Not open for further replies.