• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Doing well here. Have some new job leads and still happy to be off dope. Have a good day people ; )

You are doing well fabriclondon!

Slept well, feeling better.

FabricLondon, you are a ray of sunshine!<3 Good luck with the job searches.

Thanks guys! Helped my pop hang a new fence today and still on the job hunt : ) Have a good night.

Took my two little doggers out to the back side of a huge lake near my home. Sun, wildflowers, eagles, spring, 70 degrees, no other people. Need I say more.

^ Good luck! :)

Waking up with anticipation.

Hey, A!<3 I've been missing you.
[MENTION=77924]Cosmic Trigger[/MENTION]--couldn't go wrong with that scene at all.<3

My positive is that the coyote was seen by my son in our front yard last night and I still have both my cats!

^ They were lucky! :)

Feeling good as I finally finished all due work reports on time, following all requirements to the dot -- despite of a couple of changes here and there. Happy to have concluded them on time! Feel much lighter now.

Last edited:
I had bacon and chocolate pizza for dinner tonight. It was absolutely delightful. I ate it in bed watching Futurama.

I had some good laughs with my co-workers, and everything went pretty smooth at work. Only 2 more days then it's my weekend too, so that's a plus.

^^^Sounds like my kind of night right there. I've been having a productive week. No more wasting days in a drug-induced fog. Have a good one people!

Ha! Managed finally to fill all of those demonic tax return forms for last year while waiting for sushi rice to be done. Time to eat.

20kqidf.jpg

well , im alive! and i move into my new apartment before June so im happy about that. have been waiting a long time to get into a place of my own and i finally did it!

Ha! Managed finally to fill all of those demonic tax return forms for last year while waiting for sushi rice to be done. Time to eat.

20kqidf.jpg

Is that a tablecloth or some beautiful paper? Either way I love it! Good looking sushi, too.:)

And [MENTION=55461]thelung[/MENTION]: That is cause for celebration. I'm excited for you.<3

Is that a tablecloth or some beautiful paper? Either way I love it! Good looking sushi, too.:)

And [MENTION=55461]thelung[/MENTION]: That is cause for celebration. I'm excited for you.<3

Thanks [MENTION=94364]herbivore[/MENTION] , I'm excited too - I've been pretty much homeless for a while so its a big deal for me. :)

^^^Congrats thelung and Erikmen ; )
Lots of hard work today. I should sleep well tonight. Looking forward to the weekend.

^ Thanks!

Tomorrow is Friday and the idea of having a break sounds very positive for me. Tough week, but a positive one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.