Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
standard or automatic?

I can shoot up while driving stick.

Shadiest spots I've shot up at... In the car in the ghetto is the worst, but in a really big dance/nightclub in DC, and a couple times in Starbucks bathrooms while I was writing papers there.

thugpassion said:
Not if you will crash, but just when.

Actually, no. If you ever saw me do it you would see that it takes less than 5 seconds. It's not like I can't use the brakes or steer, either. My hand is on the wheel. If there is an emergency I just drop the spike and keep control of the car.

I don't know why you think you have such a stunning predictive power. :p

I've seen people do much worse while driving and never crash. Hell, I know people who watch TV or read books while they are driving and still have never crashed. You are just wrong.

Probably doing tar in a apartment building parking lot not 50 feet from the local methadone clinic on Christmas day......ahhh good times.

thefireburns said:
smoked some meth with my gp in a very small park in the middle of the city thankfully I dont do that shit anymore.

gp=Grandparents? General Practitioner?

Great punani. It wasnt his girlfriend, jus some realy good sex. LOL yo IDK I think he might have meant to write GF? I actually originally read it as "girlfriend" and didnt notice it was actuall GP til you pointed it out.

Anyways this threads great....keep up the replies peeps....

I snorted blow from an Altoids tin in front of my Junior College library once or eight times.

Now that I think about it I've done drugs in a TON of shady places.

Oh yea lol sniffin oxys in the back of a gas station, they didnt have bathrooms , we were pickin his moms up from work and stopped at the gas station n we "went to look for the bathroom" in the back and it was just a brick ledge about 4 ft high and some dumpsters so we kinda crouched behind the wall and crushed up the pills on the top surface of the wall and sniffed em (this is on a highway too lol) man that shit was all sneaky n quick n shit. The things you find yourself doin......All cuz we just HAD to get high again for the 1/2 hr ride home lol

Another shady one was doing some blow in my boss's car. I worked at a restaurant, and he sent me out to go pick up some vegetables from the store. So i took his car and blew a few lines behind the grocery store.

Another shady one was (after tons of begging) my dad let me borrow his car. and he knew i was borrowing it so i could cop some heroin. Something about driving around the ghetto try to cop in your parent's car screams shady to me. And of course i had to pull over in the ghetto to shoot my bag. and i believe i left the cap to my needle in his car.

comeon bluelighters i know some of you have to have some really crazy stories.

Like when i was in london i saw someone mixing up a shot on the side of the street while literally like 50 or more people walked right past him like it was no big deal. 8o wtf?!

I once smoked up the night guy at the dunkins donuts down the street from my house. it was mad late at night and my buddy and i had just got out of the bar and were wasted. i dont know how it came up but i think my friend asked the guy if he wanted to burn. so we ended up going into the bathroom and baked the shit out of it.

trapping a lift (elevator)'s doors open inbetween floors to divide powder up was pretty fun.

Smoked pot in many many sketchy places... a few that come to mind include

* the stairwell of a fancy hotel in downtown Chicago
* top of a parking deck in athens, georgia
* cars in downtown atlanta in traffic
* stairwell of mall parking deck

done a lot of hallucinogens at school (college campus downtown) and in public parks but I don't really consider that to be THAT sketchy.

don't really do harder shit anywhere but ive done oxy and adderall at school before class (not together)

Not really shady but quite out of the normal.

I was in my friends trunk of his car, because his 4 door car was filled with other people on our way to a party, and i felt this oppurtunity was perfect.
So i used my lighter to navigate in my backpack since it was dark obviously.
and i proceeded to smoke black tar dope in the trunk of the car, it got really hot in there the least to say but man Ive never felt more relaxed in a confined space. :)

Popping pills / pinky snorts of coke in the school bathroom

Popping mild pills and chewing nicotine gum while on a college visit with my dad

Drinking strong ass Kratom tea in class

Popping a 40mg oxycontin in class

RAILING EPHEDRINE IN CALCULUS TO IMPRESS MY FRIENDS

I've snorted many drugs in parking lots. Its almost a weekly thing cause i mean we are safe now driving and snorting so we'll pull into a walmart or a gas station. The most sketchiest tho was when i was 14 and smoked a blunt with 4 other guys in the summer at a 6th-7th grader football storage room.

back a long time ago when I smoked grass. I got high with an elected official in his home office. It wierded me out and hardly copped a buzz. small town and all 1987 north naptown

The first time I did acid, I was at a bar in Cambodia. Wasn't shady per se, but walking around Siem Reap while tripping balls was certainly an experience.

I used to do nitrous in between periods in the school bathrooms until I cracked my head on a toilet.

A lot of weed smoking in empty classrooms, etc.

I also distinctly remember railing Ecstasy on the back steps of a funeral home.

A courtroom. (yes, really)
I had some codeine to ease the boredom, as I was a juror in a 4 week case, and it was shoot-myself-in-the-head entertaining. I put the CWE'd codeine in a drink bottle mixed with juice... i'd done the CWE in the bathrooms... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.