• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
pennywise said:
why would anyone want to take shrooms in jail? that would totally suck ass. Also what country are you from? I can't think of anywhere in the US where they would let you off with a fine and a warning for getting caught with 4 oz of weed.

My roommate smuggled a roll into jail when he got arrested. He rolled balls in his cell. haha

Im surprised the drunk-tank/24-hour lockup hasn't been said more.

Great place to be though, cause you always sketch out and eat all your drugs before they pick you up, then you get a wtf omg high when your locked. sweetness.

Fond memories of fentanyl near od's while locked up with angry hobos who were naked for some reason.

smoked up in a shady crack house with no electricity and sketchy feens walkin around wanting a hit. I had to share ;)

Snorted hydromorph in class 9-10 times
" " school bathrooms 9-10 times

popped e's while taking an order at work
popped perks while working
snorted hydromorph in a work bathroom
blazed doing 120km down the highway, driving down the main streets of toronto (Driver was not blazing and was sober all day)
^^ That same day my buddies (Before I started doing it) did lines of coke going 120 down the highway too

a friend of mine got arrested with this crack/coke dealer who was getting him rolls. The dealer ate the two (meth-bomb) rolls that he had on him and shoved a fat rock of crack up his ass.

In jail my friend and him were side by side waiting at intake or whatever and he said the dealer slid the rock down his pant leg and just kicked it to the side and then immediately alerted the guard who confiscated it while he was rolling/tweaked as fuck. Weird shit.

snorted heroin off a desk in the back row of my psychology high school class

shooting up in trap houses with junkies all over actin a fool, those type places you wonder if just being there u can catch something

None of these for me. I'm all about setting and situation. I only get high where I will be happy.

lacey k said:
What the fuck was wrong wit me when i was 16? For real who does that. Other broads my age was fussin about goin to proms n shit and Im sittin in trees in the projects smokin rocks. LOL.

lol totally getcha....i missed graduation and my formal , i was totally gonna go, but then i was like.. but id rather smoke ice?? so smoke ice i did.

Chasing smack whilst driving a 7.5 tonne lorry - from the passenger seat: I don't drive - full of MuckDonald's deliveries down the M1 at 70mph was a little hairy...

time traveler said:
For me i just cant get high. I have to get high up high

I have a really bad habit of going to houses/buildings under construction that have gangbuster views. Climbing all the way to the top and sparking up a fat joint, tripping, listing to music and scabing free wifi on my ipod touch.

Is it dangerous and silly thing to do ? Absolutely

Is it worth it ? Absolutely !

Dont know why but its always easier to access those higher dimensions ^Up there^

Ahaha likewise man i used to love goin up in those houses not yet done and spark me a fatty as well or maybe rail a few lines .

snorted pretty much everything in any imaginable spot as well .

worse was at a traffic light and the person in the car next to me has this complete look of shock on her face as someone passed me a bong from the backseat and made me spark it right there and then cuz it was my 18th birthday i can still remember her face to this day lol it was priceless

coke , oxycontin , ritalin etc in my college computer class . someone dared me to do it and as soon as everyone heard the quick sniff and cough they all looked right at me liking my fingers lol .
thees a couple other places too but they elude me at this time.

Last edited:
mandagirl3102 said:
Yep, toilet water will cause hepB- so I don't suggest it.

Only if your fucking stupid enough to use the water in the bowl and not the tank . in the tank its always fresh water. well that depends on your definition of fresh...

^^ Neither source is "fresh". And shooting up with water from the toilet is f-ing stupid in itself.

^ Desperation is the mother of both invention and stupidity...

Toilet water is as fresh as any other water. It is purified to the same standard as the water that comes out of your tap: there's no difference.

However, given what people get up to in public toilets, it's probably not the ideal place to get your water from... but given my past habits, I'm not really one to lecture on the subject.

nothing too sketchy for me. i've railed in cars and the bathroom at work. one time from dentist anxiety i railed a line in the dentist bathroom.

smoked heroin in a public transportation bus, shot h on public toilets
and smoked a bong in class etc.

SomeKindaLove said:
^ I know a guy who can bang dope whilst driving. Well, by "can", I mean he hasn't died doing it yet 8) ...

i used to do the same thing when i delivered pizzas. it was like a personal challenge to myself

Serious Hard-Core Guardin' Of Their Family...

pennywise said:
lol yeah I sorta thought there would be that downside

I dunno.
My wife grandfather had two mad-powerful-tanks on her farm fo' a while.

I've never fired a tank.

Both good
&
a shame
at the same time.

PEACE
UnS
:\ :)

violent-smiley-020.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.