• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, probably my car for starters. and secondly on college campus. my campus has a beautiful courtyard that just seems to go perfect with LSD.

recons said:
i smoked a joint under a big tree.
hahaha <3

euphoricnod said:
I've tripped on a college campus.
i did that too and we walked to get our mail, and when i go to the common area i thought everyone was watching me and that they all knew i was on acid. i got out of there fast

bathroom of a greyhound bus? (yes I did have clean water thank God)

I'Ve (hah) done a lot of long bus rides, and a lot of drugs in greyhound bus bathrooms to include dope, weed, ketamine ...

which reminds me of one of my most pleasant bus rides, tripping on L and going in and out of the bathroom every so often to do big old rails of K ... well one of those times the bus comes to a stop and loads a fuckton of passengers ... so I come out of the bathroom, completely twisted, and find that the bus is now completely full ... yeah, you guessed it, I'm sitting in the back and 2 college girls are now sitting right next to me, as I stumble out, meanwhile the whole bus is full of visual and physical electricity and the clouds are melting, as I, after what seems like ages, sit myself down next to them and promptly fall into a transdimensional hyperspace (think star trek - warp drive) and, seemingly only seconds later, am in another state...

Last edited:
Shit yo railin lines of oxy n dope or coke or whatever in the car is just business as usual. Dont get me wrong I wont do that shit where its hot or nothin, but once you become a pro at that shit, it aint as skitch as it sounds. the other nite i was in a parkin lot after we had just drove thru one of them hot lil residental areas (Not hood, just one of them towns that the cops be real busy nosy mutha fuckas) to pick up some oxys from this ladys house. so we grabbed that shit and then went to a parkin lot to sniff it. you know them parkin lots where its a bunch of stores and one main entrance from the road or whatever. Well just goes to show you it aint much of a big deal i had the pills and i was crushin em up on my lil surface and right as im doin that in my lap a cop drives up the entrance which is prolly like 50 feet away from us and turns towards us and by that time i already had the half crushed powder folded back up into the bill i was usin, wrapped in a cigarette cellophane, and in my bra before he even got over there and then he ended up not botherin us anyways and just drivin to the other side of the parkin lot. But my point is i had about 30 seconds or less till he got to the car if he was gonna fuck wit us,and i still already had that shit all safe and away before it coulda got fucked up. So when people say "In the car" to me that aint really that sketch unless its smokin a blunt or some shit where its gonna smell afterwards. Ill do dope in the car while were drivin (as a passenger) alllllllll day long, but light up a blunt in the whip and ill bug out on you like you just whipped out a dead body unless its in a known safe area.

^ I know a guy who can bang dope whilst driving. Well, by "can", I mean he hasn't died doing it yet 8) ...

Driving around getting stoned on the back roads is typical behavior where I'm from. Its when you get brave enough to take one last hit when you are a mile into town...if you're already stoned, as I was, I didn't really care.

lacey k said:
So when people say "In the car" to me that aint really that sketch unless its smokin a blunt or some shit where its gonna smell afterwards.

how about pulling over in the street with a car full of passengers so everyone can snort a line off a hardcover book with a tallboy cracked in the front cupholder? :D

Pillthrill said:
Driving around getting stoned on the back roads is typical behavior where I'm from.

For real. This is what this little slice of rural America does when it is bored ... shoots dope, drops acid, and drives around the backroads singing along to Carmelita by Warren Zevon. Well, we do anyhow. It's like, expected behavior. I mean, if the cops wanted to bust people for possession of marijuana all they would have to do would be to set up shop by the reservoir. But they don't. And it's not for lack of knowledge. They have their game, and we have ours.

For thujone, Hhaah yo, na I got you i got you, I wasnt sayin like "Yall aint reckless enough!" I was just sayin that Im a very cautious person and I still do shit in the car all the time you just gotta have the right timing and the right place and know what youre doin.

Anyways to add to this thread my man and his brother (RIP) went to atlantic city back in 04 and while his brother waited at the hotel he ran out to get em some base, so he was walkin down the block back to the hotel with some crack dealer and dude kept offerin him the stem so they were hittin that shit standin on the corner right there in the street lol. but in AC thats just day to day shit.

I'm a dope ninja, I can shoot up while driving in heavy traffic. You just hold one harm straight out while gripping the steering wheel, and use your free hand to work the rig.

pennywise said:
I'm a dope ninja, I can shoot up while driving in heavy traffic. You just hold one harm straight out while gripping the steering wheel, and use your free hand to work the rig.
heck yeah i do that in my car all the time. or my friends truck we both have blacked out windows. but its shady for me when im driving with my addict friend who doenst have tinted windows and were in some lil sitting at a busy street with a truck right next to looking right into the window at you lol.

like lacey k said snorting in the car is no big deal. that done take long to do or prepare. having to hold your stuff and not spill the water or shit and not fuck up the needle drawing it up thts difficult sometimes.

Funny story.

The first time I took E was on a trip home from college. I had 3 rolls that I had purchased previously and stashed away at home. I and my friend each took one at his house, in a nice safe setting, being good and responsible and shit, etc. I threw the third pill in its baggie into my backpack.

Fast forward to the next day. I'm in line at the security checkpoint at the airport, a few feet from security personnel and maybe 15 feet from a dog. I open my backpack to get my iPod and - guess where this is going? - I saw a nice pink pill in a sketchy little bag sitting right on top of all my stuff. At this point, I'm panicking but trying to look calm. I quietly palm the pill in the hand I'm holding a drink in and wash it down with my next swig. Nobody noticed, and to top it off I had a very nice, prolonged chat with the guy sitting next to me.

When I got back to school, my buddy picked me up at the airport, blunt ready to go. He made some comment about how I must be relieved to be out of a day in airports so I could smoke, and I laughed at him :p

pennywise said:

Yea i gotta give it to you when your girl wasnt there and you jus popped that shit right in while drivin thru philly i was like word. Good shit man. I corrabarate PW's story lol.

To me tho I wouldnt shoot shit while drivin jus cuz the fact that i dont like getin high n drivin unless its just a lil bit (lately i been sniffin juuuuuust enough to feel it and go for a drive but only in a area i know is chill where aint no cops gonna mess wit us) but in general that feeling is so good i wouldnt want to waste it on drivin, rather jus lean back.

^true. I usually don't do enough while driving to get fucked up enough that it impairs my driving, but I usually am too impatient to not do anything until I get out of the car.

It is kinda wasteful, because you can't really enjoy it while you have to drive, but damn it I am weak on patience and willpower when I have the shit right there. :D

Yea I know when i aint drivin unless i cop a bundle i almost always end up doin all my shit for the night before i even get home. =P

I gotta put this up,

From grade 9-12 in highschool every day 1st period i'd crush oxys up on my desk, every first I had from carpentry to remedial math, haha, then i'd bust blow up on my desk in every period for the rest of my day, I wasnt allowed to leave class to go to the bathroom (Cause i wouldnt go back) so i had to make due,i had a skill, i'd make it look like i was sleepin then you'd just hear a sniffffffffffff, and my head would pop up, the kids who sat next to me were usually had a healthy fear of me and didnt say shit, oh, i also did coke off a running tablesaw in carpentry, aparently my head almost hit the saw

The club restroom, got popped snorting some yay in the stall, just got a little shakedown and that was it.

pennywise said:
standard or automatic?

smackem said:
I burnt some weed on top of the empire state building.
The first time I went up there (I grew up in norcal and it was my first time in NYC), we did lines of coke up there on the observation roof. The World Trade was still there and the city view was fucking breathtaking.

But that was a good time…toilet water, too many crack dungeons, I hated that shit. Too many times for it to stand out as a "Damn that was depraved, but never again" kind of thing. Bad times.

Lacey k—*great description of the Titanic old hotel. I love places like that. Barring the endless fiends and shit towers of course.

many school bathrooms, nurse's office left a big pool of blood and blood in the sink walked out into the VP then back in and totally decimated the garbage with puke then walked 2 class and fell out the rest of the day. Many public bathrooms and a certain abandoned house in irvington nj which u may have seen in an akon video haha, many others but my memory isnt the greatest after the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.