• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sex, or E - if you had to make a choice?

Sex or E - if you had to make a choice?

• same as last time - sex

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • same as last time - E

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Sex

Votes: 108 70.6%
  • E

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think some people are seriously missing the point too. Question isn't "What would you prefer today, sex or E?", it's what would you choose FOR ALL ETERNITY if you could only choose one?

Those who are bragging "I already get a bunch of sex", pffft! doofuses! Get with the program. You're being asked to give up one, hypothetically. NOW choose! ;)

^^ give the girl a medal :)

sex, hands down and without a doubt. especially since i could still have acid ;)

Um, to those 18 people who chose E over sex... bet you'll be regretting your decision in 5 years time. =D

I can't imagine never having sex again. That's horrible.

^^^what she said. There's only so much serotonin in ya noggin, y'know...

Must say sex don't really do it for me, e on the other hand hardly ever dissapoints like sex so ill have to say E! =D
But if i can find a partner that will change my mind, you never know!

xcidium said:
E thanks,
had sex this morning.
Even if that was the case I would still choose sex. I could probably quite happily never touch a pill again if I had to choose between the two.

has anyone considered that you can safely have sex 4 or 5 times a day (with a bit of soreness), but only on average have a pill every couple of weeks, unless you're a fuckwit and like to spend your money on useless shit?
A pill would need to be at least as good as masturbating 28 times a fortnight for me to lean that way...

^^ Not been in a really long term relationship then Moe???? ;)

Mark me down for ze sex option.

Acid and shroom sex is better regardless.

If by really long term you mean more than a couple of months, no.
My right hand will never abandon me though, no matter how much sex I may get.

as i said... e definitely. i'm guaranteed of staying up ;) for a few hours and it's easier to score.

If I had to give one of them up for eternity - I would give up E

If I had to go without one for a weekend, I'd probably give up sex

If I had to make a choice to have one at that exact moment, it would depend on who was there with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.