• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sex, or E - if you had to make a choice?

Sex or E - if you had to make a choice?

• same as last time - sex

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • same as last time - E

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Sex

Votes: 108 70.6%
  • E

Votes: 20 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what? i think i would have chosen E over a year ago it was that good, but i think i've had my time with it....it would definitely be sex now =D hehehe

if i could peak like i peaked my first time on a pill.. then E but if not, then sex for me : )

well..I only pill in halves so in order to be fair, I'd have to compare that to 'half sex'. That mean being being all sexed up but nowhere to blow. So I vote 'E'.

If you're going to make a poll....

Try and allow for, ever how slight the chance may be, that someone wants neither of the options ;)

I'll take the 'neither' option.

If choosing one meant sacrificing the other and if both are equally available I can't see why anyone would choose E over sex. You can't make a shit pill good -or can you?-, but you can do anything with sex. While both E and Sex can either fortify or unravel your life, in the end, if you've experienced both 10/10 pills and valley-orgasm quality sex, IMO there's no comparison. Some might argue saying that your second or third pill may seem more tempting, but then again your second or third sexual encounters were pretty anxiously anticipated if your first was earth shattering and biochemical responses typical.

Ultimately nothing is better than sex which comes from love. It is the key to the most powerful magic of all. It can cure the sick, create devine ecstasy and continue to fortify long after the peak has gone. For you poor souls who would gladly trade sex for E, I wish for you a partner who can bring out all which you are truely capable of.

If you haven't already done so and are interested in the power of the orgasm or orgone energy, check out Wilhelm Reich. I once sat in an Orgone accumulator and have been horny ever since ;)

Orgasm

The pleasure of living and the pleasure of the orgasm are identical. Extreme orgasm anxiety forms the basis of the general fear of life.
Wilhelm Reich (1897-1957), Austrian-born U.S. psychoanalyst, biophysicist. The Function of the Orgasm, ch. 5, sct. 4 (1927; tr. 1942).

If you and your partner wish to learn the valley or perpetual orgasm , I have found the books by Mantak & Maneewan Chia to be the pick. Be fore warned though, it's hard work to get there. But the results are incredible. Guys have to first learn to cum without ejaculating. This part takes about 3 years to master (exercising daily) but to keep your focus up, you are rewarded with improvements in sexual ability and an orgasm which eventually travels up your spine, over your head and down your chest to your genitals where the cycle starts again.

It's pretty fuckin amazing and once leaned you never forget how to direct the energy. At this point, if your partner has kept up their practise, then you start to get these sparks of light that completely surround you both. These are profoundly euphoric and in some ways like the pure energy feeling of a high dose of LSD, yet with a sense of absolute clarity (realisation?). As the cycle is mastered your life and all around it will improve and take a giant step in spiritual awareness. Things like intuition and the art of dowsing-radionics, while as yet unexplainable in science, will present little mystery.

Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy (1 of 2)

Cultivating Female Sexual Energy (2 of 2)
Link from this page

Last edited:
Re: If you're going to make a poll....

Originally posted by dimmo
Try and allow for, ever how slight the chance may be, that someone wants neither of the options ;)
I'll take the 'neither' option.

well i guess you can't read since the question was if you had to make a choice - neither is therefore not a valid answer.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kitty. I was just providing some feedback for users who would like to participate but cannot; to show you where the poll is lacking, hence I answered 'neither'.

Last edited:
^^^^
"..like to particpiate, but cannot"?!?!? are you a complete fucking stoner or what!?!?

the question is which would you choose IF you could only choose from these two...not "hey, tell us about what you'd rather be doing"...jesus man, its a pretty simple question...

answer: E for me ... if I didn't have to go through comedowns ever again..

if you've never experienced either, it would be hard to provide an opinion other way...

Nezo: Exactly, which is why I was pointing out a 'Neither' or some other option would be nice. Be interesting to see how many there were IMO.

Squares@Circles: I understood the question. You would do well to learn how to talk to people without being so rude.

sex. hands down. i love e to bits, but sex will always be more special - even if its just "f*cking" not love making.

phase, that "Cultivating Female Sexual Energy (2 of 2)" link doesnt work *shrugs*

That page doesn't want to hyperlink. I've taken you back one page with the updated link. You'll find the book about 1/2 down the page.

Hmmm... I dunno... I've had enough of both to last me a few lifetimes. :p hehe...

dimmo said:
Squares@Circles: I understood the question. You would do well to learn how to talk to people without being so rude.

no, I know you didn't....the question has 2 answers (in this case), none of which you apparently want to give...that's your choice and circumstance...but YOU want to change a poll because the answer you want to give is not there...TOO BAD... you want to change the Poll because it doesn't fit your choices for yourself...OK, why don't we ask you to change your MINd beause it doesn't fit the choices available?...what's the difference?

this is pointless... just fucking accept you can't contribute and lets go argue about something worthwhile...

Few years ago I would have said E over sex, but now I'd take sex. Id take Ketamine and oxycontin over sex though and have before.:\

Status
Not open for further replies.