• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SE QLD Rollcall !

Just a thought...
seeing frootcake and i, and alot of us who are new to bluelight or whatnot didnt get to the last brisbane meetup in time to meet most of you, and it has been a very long time between them, whats the chance of everyone wanting to have another meetup of the likes we had last time? (i.e a little drinkie/gettogether in the velley at some cafe or pub? or perhaps at some cafe or pub in another part of brisbane?)
whats the consensus on a meetup? I think it would be a fantastic idea! :)
Andromeda :)
[ 15 February 2003: Message edited by: Andromeda ]

da kitten is in da house!!! well, in bris anyway.....
hey andromeda girly - i have one word for you.... eckythump!!! otherwise i'm up for another pub/cafe/whatever meetup....
BRING IT!!
bk :)

Moved up to goldcoast about 2 months ago.....dunno what the rave scene is like up here if theres even one!! so ive been goin down to sydney quite often....so whats the go with the party scene??

brissy here
well i got the pleasure of seeing u not once but twice in the same week bk! Anyone else that went to eckythump you would know that it was almost impossible to see anyone in there...
cereal-u going to system? havern't seen u since u popped around last!

what about a massive meet-up at GC two tribes? surely everyone would be going?

I'd prefer coffee, there are quite a few that I know of who aren't doing Gold Coast two tribes, myself included (YEY melbourne)

well, considering Mr Samadhi and I are getting married the day after twotribes....i doubt we'll be there.... ;)

Cuddlefish and I won't be up for Two Tribes, so coffe or drinks would be nice!
Best luck for the wedding Mr. & Mrs. Samhadi!!

what about drinks at a (good) bar one night during the week?
any suggestions?

a saturday or sunday would be better... think about the gold coast ppl, i'd drive up, it's been a while since i've seen most of ya and i know i can drag Splatt with me but weeknights are pretty much out for me due to work and study commitments.

how about a pinic somewhere in a park or a forrest by the time nite comes around we can maybe head off to somewhere.... as not all of us will b goin to two tribes or system. plan it for at least month or so ahead.

I agree with frootcake, a picnernicker would be much better (and cheaper) than a meetup at an even, plus it gives us all the option of going out later on if we can still stand eachother by that point in time ;) jokes :p
plus, two tribes or system might not be everyones scene, so its best to keep it neutral :)
on that note, perhaps a picnic/meetup in new farm park, or orleigh park in west end? (its got a maaaaaaaaaaad adventure playground!!) and would people prefer saturday or sunday? (weekdays are a big no-no, study and work!) in a months time or a bit earlier?
btw samadhi... congratulations!! hope its a dream wedding! (or as some say "'ave a shreddin' weddin'")
Andromeda :)
[ 22 February 2003: Message edited by: Andromeda ]

unfortunately i don't think i'll be attending two tribes this year (*sob* meat katie *sob*) as funds are a little short atm, so i'm all up for a pickernic or coffee -> new farm park is gorgeous by the river....
weekends are fine by me (saturday daytime not so good for maxi) - i say bring on the biscuits & brie
bk :)

awww...thanx andromeda! Not long to go now...everything is coming together nicely. This won't be our DREAM wedding, we've had to move the wedding forward, as S's dad has been diagnosed with terminal lymphoma...so it's all a bit rushed. Our ideal wedding (and one we are planning on having at the end of this year is a beach wedding (bare feet, sarongs and frangipannis :) ). We're travelling to the cook islands and surrounding areas for a few months then, so we'll do it while we're over there. This one is basically for the family and our friends.
We're really looking forward to this though. S's dad is absolutely stoked that we've moved it forward. We're hoping he'll still be well enough to really enjoy it too... :(
I think a park soiree sounds lovely. Everyone can BYO food and drinks, and we'll bring our totem tennis set :D

Smileyfish and I would be up for a picnic/BBQ - either New Farm or West End would be ok, definately a weekend though. Just name the day...