• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SE QLD Rollcall !

Yeeeha

Hey Andromeda, thanks heaps for organising the meet-up. We will be there and may or may not have company - as for the doof we'll have to see... *rubs at sleep deprived itchy eyes*

okies somebody email me really really easy directions from the goldie and i'll try and make it there on time (welll around about on time), those of you who know me know i'm notoriously late. I'll use all my convincing powers and I'll convince Splatt to come along too.

Yey! thanks for all the emails, and I will drag Splatt with me, but...

BIG favour can we move the time to 2? I have to be back on the coast and at my birthday dinner at around 7ish and it would really suck to get there at 3 ish and have to leave at 6... then again that's not that bad. *shrug* What do you guys think?

2 is fine if anyone wants to meetup at 2 then thats cool:) I will probably still be at work at that time tho! :(

2 3 4... whenever... we'll all get together somehow!!

happy birthday BTW!!

:) Wow... it has been so long since i posted on here!!

I used to live in Brisbane and on the Sunshine Coast... now i live way way way overseas... but can i please stay on the QLD rollcall??!! I'm back in town in April for a few weeks... does that count enough??

Hi Samadhis!!

aaargh!

Hey Glory!!!!

How are things over there, miss hostess-with-the-mostess! :D:D

You've been on my mind so much, with everything that's going on! How's the situation in Dubai????

Of course you can stay on the rollcall...you're a Queensland girl, afterall :):)

We won't be going to the picnic, as we'll be at the peace rally at King George Square on saturday, but have a good day! Many happy returns for your bithday Psychokitten.:)

Last edited:
cool - i shall try to be there from 2 onwards (at least to keep kitty and splatt company)....

yay for pickernics!
bk:D

You guys are going to scream at me but, my little sister has been racced to hospital, I'm leaving to meet mum up there now, and depending how long she takes there will depend on if splat and I get there. I am so sorry.

BK I'll sms you with the details so you don't have to turn up at 2 to keep company with the ones who may not get there, and I'll keep you updated through sms what's going on.

Sorry guys, I really can't help this.

Very nice seeing you Bluelighters again, and meeting the new ones! Andromeda, cuddlefish and frootcake!

I left my digital camera at a friends house, but I'll get him to bring it at TAFE today or something, and I'll post the picture! (If you're all alright with that :) )

Cereal the bitch didn't go, as he sucks :p Teehee

BTW, in case you have a stupid TAFE like me, that blocks Bluelight.. Use http://www.pureprivacy.com/ A free anonymous browing service.. it rocks! I can Bluelight and Erowid all day now! Hurrah!

Last edited:
honey DO NOT post the picture... email it to me and I'll host it, sending all who attended the link.

BK - as always it was a pleasure to see you agian
frootcake - Nice to meet you, even if we were late as hell and you guys had to rush off to get all dirty an doof
Andromeda - FINALLY a face to the name
smileyfish & cuddlefish - you two are great,
smileyfish - it was really good to see you again
cuddlefish -thanks for the lovely chats
Splatt - thanks for puting up with me, my innane chatter and singing on the drive up and back and I still swear that numberplate said SPLIFF not SPIFF =D

As we who turned up to the brissy meetup in the park have discussed...

the next meetup will be held on a sunday, so theres no excuse for ppl not to turn up, no matter how seedy ;)

will organise something more later on down the track...

and it was great to meet lots of different bluelighters, and norty of cereal not to be there when he started the thread!:p

Andromeda:)

Aight Kitty!

I was gonna host the picture on my web space.. but if you got space fine! :)

I don't care who hosts it just don't post it here, email the link to the people who turned up.

[/ParanoidKitten]

Fun fun

:D Had fun, nice to meet some new peeps and catch up with those I knew again.

No excuses next time SE Qld crew!

Hey,
sorry we couldnt make the meetup- damn work. Its sounds like fun was had by all. Next time there is a meetup, hubby and I will be there for sure.

Looking forward to the next meetup already.:D

we were at the peace rally, and i was alseep by 7.30 saturday night...oh what an exciting life i lead.... ;) =D Hope everyone had a good day though...was there a bluelight badminton tournament? Be glad Mr S wasn't there, he's represented Australia in Badmintom. :D:D:D:D I don't even try to play against him...no contest :D.

Blue Eyed Girl: My hubby and I will see your hubby and you friday night...teeheehee...can't half tell i'm a newlywed :D

hooray for fruit salad and tacky plastic cocktail glasses!
hooray for cool brissy bluelighters!
hooray for me driving and not causing any accidents!

was wonderful to see everyone again - kitty, splatt, frootcake, andromeda, smileyfish and to meet mr cuddlefish - tho next time we have a more specific spot to meet, okay? :\ i loved the park location - except for all the falling spiders....

show me the photos!!
bk:D

argh?!?!?!?

there were falling spiders?

I am so glad you didn't tell me this whilst i was there

Ok, ok i've been very very slack with the photos, i did get them from splatt ages ago but i haven't pm'd the link to anyone.

I'll organise it at work tomorrow.

Anyone adverse to the next meetup being a day out at dreamworld or one of the other parks? I swear that even though I live here, I never take advantage of the fact that they're right on our doorstep and i really do think a shot of us all on the tower of terror would make a fucking ace meet-up pic ;)

Just don't count on me to organise anything... it really isn't my thing =D