• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting Say something you can't say to their face

CREW MEMBER YEAH I CANT WAIT TO DIE SO I DONT HAVE TO KNOW OF YOU STENCHING THE PLANET WIT YER INFESTATIONS EVER AGAIN

LOOOOK HOW NICE THE BIG HONORABLE CREW MEMBER TREATS ANOTHER SUPPOSED HUMAN BEING BUT NOT ANYMORE
I AMJUST A PIECE OF WHORE SHIT
YOU MUST HAVE ME MISTAKEN FO YO MOMMA BUT IT DONT MATTER CAAUS E I AM TOO NOW CAUSE REPRESENTING CREW MEMBER SAY SOOO

Hey hylite. Talk to the Pumpkin. My Motor city girl is upset so talk to me okay. From one Michigander to another ? Please.

YEAH FOR LIFE BECAUSE HE IS IN MY SUICISPDE NOTE SO HE CAN BE EVEN PROUUUUUUUDER

OH WAIT LET ME HURRY AND GO DO MY FUNNY FIRST

HAPPY NOW EVERY ONE KNOWS HOW CREW MEMBER THAT WE ALL SO WANT TO LOOK UP TO SO MUCH HAS TO TREAT AN LITTLE 100 POUND GIRL

CAN EVEN GO PROPERLY PICK ON A GUY LIKE A REALLLLL MAN

YOUR A THING THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY NEW SELF ESTEEM

THANKS MEMBER CREWWWW MEMBER

AM I ALOWWWED TO POST IN YOUR FUNNY FUNNY LOUNGE ANYMOR. ? NO BECAUSE YOU HATE FOR A GIRRRRRL TO BE HAPPY A WHORE DESERVES TO BE PUT IN ITS PLACE AND IT BISHHHJJJ EYES BLACKENED LIKE A REALSSSZZ PRETEND GANGGGGGSTA
THST WANTS TO KNIFE SOMEONE IN THE CLITORIS

YOU MUST BE SOOO PROUD WANNNNA BE WEEENIW GANGS SSSSSS TTTTA

SPIT ON ME SINCE I AM AN UGGGGGLYNBISHHHH SPITMWHORE TODAY AND EVERY DAY AND FO TREEE YEEE AHHHHS

GANFGGGG STAAAAAHHH

Hylite, if you are new to "you get what you give" then thats how it feels like. Please use this as an educational tool for mental growth.

Dude you’re fucking pathetic. You and your cousin are 2 faggots in a pod.

You will never survive in this country, you’re too much of a coward. You’re actually dumb as shit too.

Local women?! You’ll never get that kind of pussy, it’s wayyy beyond you just like it was for your loser bald-ass cousin.

Pack your bags and go runnin back home bitch, there’s nothing you’re gonna get out of this country.

Go back to your pathetic life of nodding off all day on fent. It suits you more than anything else you petty punk.

edit: I swear this country is gonna chew you up and spit you out…you’re gonna get fucked so hard. I can’t wait, where’s the popcorn🍿

Last edited:
You're 7,000 miles away from me and your love has my heart warmed as if you were right next to me.

You really ain’t shit and I’m only with you because I’m depressed & too unmotivated to do anything about it.

You sucked at your job. I'm glad you're off the project.

You were a Johnny Come Lately to everything even moderately important. When you did show up you fucked stuff up and, at your best, contributed nothing. At your worst, myself and others had to spend time cleaning up your shitty work.

Good luck in your future endeavors, seriously. Given that you suck at life, you need it.

Glad you decided to stay at a hotel last night but I still don't trust the traffic.

Seriously, get a fucking life. I can't even walk out of my flat without YOU peeking from behind your curtains. And you need to put your kid on some kind of anti-psychotic because most children don't harass every animal they see.

I really hate you.

I’ve never met a man who was such a fucking pussy. Soon as the going gets tough you’re calling your mommy. 32 and never lived anywhere but up your mothers ass. But you’re so hard right? So tough? You could have never lived my life.

We had this thread before, but it got out of control. With my ineffable charm I have gotten permission from the mods to reopen.

So here goes:
It’s not something that it would be smart for me to let anyone know, because you have influence over my career, but you are such a petty jealous bitch and that is so pathetic. We all have problems in life and you should understand that by now. 🙄

ow, because you have influence over my career, but you are such a petty jealous bitch and that is so pathetic. We all have problems in life and you should understand that by now. 🙄
Just let me know. I will not be hurt but I need to know why.

I know I already posted here but I guess I’ve got a lot of unsaid shit..

TBH I miss you. I wish I could tell you, I wish I could hear your voice again, or feel the touch of your skin, I’ll never forget you and I love you. Even if you still can’t stand me after all these years. I hope you found what you’re looking for and I hope someone loves you in all the ways I didn’t.
I feel the same way about you too Freudzilla but it had to end! 😉