L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never admit you are wrong and this behavior is making you look very obnoxious.

I love you but I cannot play this game with you. You are not that naïve anymore.

I wish I never looked through your phone. Ignorance is bliss and I've learned I'd literally put up with anything from you because I'm a codependent needy Fuck up.

I'm not dumb, I saw the text saying you just wanted to fuck and leave. And now you're mad at because I told you that's fucked up. That was a horrible first impression.

I don't expect that anything bad happens to you. Understand my distance and know that I can't make it easier. It's your turn to try to save this relationship. I am tired.

I'm one hundred percent emotionally invested in you and you know it and you're dragging me along until I get a chance. Wil I hold on? Maybe

So now you want to talk. And it has to be when you are okay.
I'm so tired I could sleep for a month.

Okay, I am eager to make peace and start over. But I know why you are doing this. You can tell me, this is all about transparency afterall.

Shave your head. You're not fooling anyone and your wisp of hair looks fucking ridiculous.

How long will it be until you get angry again? A week? A month? We both know that 'fixing it' is only always temporary.

Oh and by the way I am on methadone because I am a heroin addict. Yes, that's right it's an old track mark but yes it does look like a burn! And don't worry if I were to start shooting dope again, which I won't bc I get hair tested, you would never know because I am the best liar you ever laid your eyes on. Fear not it's all good!

I feel like I need something to relax. I wish I could wish this sort of thing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.