• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Salvia Subthread] Salvia not Working

Possibility a silly question, but since I don't know you: Did you inhale?

Some people just draw the smoke into their mouth and leave it at that.

All you need is one hit of salvia
just like "one hit of lsd", this doesn't mean anything

how many mg are in your hit?

-------------
if you're sure that it's salvia (there's no real reason for people to sell fake salvia as it is both cheap and legal in most places), then you probably didn't keep the smoke in long enough, didn't smoke enough, or used an inefficient technique

if you discover that you're somehow actually immune to salvia, it will be very noteworthy and you should share your experience on erowid or with doctors, scientists or the kind

It felt like there might have been something up with the bong, it felt a bit like I was struggling to draw in any smoke from it However, dosen't explain why the chewing didn't work.

last night eaqrly hours this mornign i had 2 mini salvia trips and that was just using 40x extract in a rolling paper with a roach. i took 2 long drags each time and it was just a matter of seconds. i dont even have a bong and it worked this way. held it in for no longer than 10 seconds i would say each time.

I also seem to be immune to salvia. Well kind of, i have slight effects, i feel "wierd" for about a minute, but nothing major, certainly not the mind blowing hyperspace trip i have heard others describe.

do you find yourself fighting against the 'weirdness' because i did this once because i couldnt be sure the rollup was put back in the ashtray safely, even so i couldnt properly get to it, anyway i felt my finger getting red hot and had been holding the end of it. definitely better/but can be scarier if youre not in the right fram of mine.

ive also got some 10x which ive not yet tried so i will try that sometime and see how it compared

just smoked a big bowl, took big hits, and for a bit it felt like I could step into the world of the animation I was watching. I felt like it was happeneing all around me, that I was in the woods. But it wasn't like a really vivid, visual hallucination, if that makes sense.

did I just trip? it wasn't particularity intense, just a bit weird.

Last edited:
Nobody but yourself can decide whether you tripped or not. There is a grey area between sobriety and tripping balls...

And yes I know the weird feeling I think. When it comes over me, I feel frozen in place and pulled towards certain directions and everything appears to lose dimensionality. When the effect is mild, at first I seem to be able to resist it but the more I go along with it the further it goes.

But no, this is almost certainly not a breakthrough experience. Usually with those there is no question about it.

in my experience 10x extract is MORE THAN ENOUGH
i never even opened the 20x or 60x have all these bags from years ago

just smoked a big bowl, took big hits, and for a bit it felt like I could step into the world of the animation I was watching. I felt like it was happeneing all around me, that I was in the woods. But it wasn't like a really vivid, visual hallucination, if that makes sense.

did I just trip? it wasn't particularity intense, just a bit weird.
have you tried DMT? its much smoother and you wont have bad trips. sometimes salvia gets very weird.

it's getting more intense now. Just tried it again and for a minute I started to forget I had taken it, and started to slip into a trip. everything round me became ripply, it started to look like it was melting, I've had similar effects on shrooms but this was slightly more intense in a more confused 'woah, what the fuck is going on' way, if that makes sense?

Still don't think I'm even close to 'breaking through' yet, but I definitely started to slip into 'salvia land' that last time.

yeah thats how it always happens for me. i take it and think it hasnt worked, and what i sometimes notice (or rather dont) is that i dont see the smoke exhale if that makes sense. the very first time i tried it i was watching tv and it got really animated and as it was a comedy sketch i got really paranoid. if you are in a paranoid state of mind in any way, shapre or form i would recommend against it as it could put you off using again. for me i would like to try it in the summer by a lake or something like that.

Just quickly

i'm quite drunk atm, and was thinking about giving salvia another go. Would it be worth it while drunk?

Yeah regular works fine, if you dont have a blow torch use two regular lighters for more power

I just tried salvia 10x extract that was on leaves, and went through a whole tabacco pipe bowl, with no success. I was exactly the same as before. And think I have the same problem. It didn't work. But that's ok beacuse I still have 1 ounce left and 2 plants growing, just because my friend was trying to get rid of them, so I have a bunch more.

Just tried another bowl again today, still no luck with it?..... will try again later.

Also the 10x extract was from salvia dragon, the leafs were home grown, is salvia dragon a good website?