• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals [Salvia Subthread] Extract 60X Strength

i tried what was sold to me online as 60x and it turned me into a psycho off one hit witch was one bowl{it burned crazy fast ] i dident even rember the trip till way later in the day,,,i kinda snapped in ...and snapped out to my neighbor knocking on the door asking what the fuck i was screaming about...havee fun and be careful
t

everytime i smoke it, tha 20x, i feel like im made out of clay, and do weird things.. like a weird.. trip..

D's, you said you had to undergo tasc, and this is not related to the thread but a quick answer would be nice for me, do they just test for the 5 standard drugs or what exactly do they test for in the usual TASC piss test? I got my first evaluation coming up in a few weeks and I dont know what to expect. Even if you wanna PM the information to me that would be nice

It concerns me that they're selling such strong stuff as it will only hasten its being inevitably banned...

This one has got a malfunction somewhere. 20X extract means that the extract is 20X the strength of regular S. Divinorum leaf. If it says 60X, that means it is 60X as strong. Is it stronger? Yes, a 60X extract would be three times stronger than the 20X. Do the numbers confuse you?

well 40 to 60X extracts might be useful for people like me who never break through from 20x (properly smoked and in massive doses, meaning a bong bowl full filled with it), so I would need something more concentrated so I can smoke more at a time if I wanna achieve breakthrough effect...
But if 20X allows you to achieve breakthrough, then I really don't see the point of getting 40 or 60X (which won't give you anything more than what the 20X does for you, and will cost you more money)

pin said:
D's, you said you had to undergo tasc, and this is not related to the thread but a quick answer would be nice for me, do they just test for the 5 standard drugs or what exactly do they test for in the usual TASC piss test? I got my first evaluation coming up in a few weeks and I dont know what to expect. Even if you wanna PM the information to me that would be nice

Alcohol (Ethanol)
Amphetamines
Alcohol
Barbiturates
Benzodiazepines
Cocaine
GHB
LSD
Ketamine
MDMA (Ecstasy)
Rohypnol
Methadone
Opiates
PCP (Phencyclidine)
Amphetmamine,
Methamphetamine
Propoxyphene
MDA, MDMA (Ecstasy)
THC (Marijuana)
MDEA
Amphetamine Derivatives
BDB, MBDB
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
Rohypnol (Roofies)
PMMA, PMA
Buprenorphine (Temgesic)
Meperidine (Demerol)

Ive once tried rolling a joint with salvia, Dont do it! it burns fast!!! like a total waste!

Last edited:
D's said:
Ive once tried rolling a joint with salvia, Dont do it! it burns fast!!! like a total waste!

salvia releases the active alkaloid at a higher tempature then other herbs of course it wouldn't work
8)

if you do it right you only need one good hit , so you better hope the whole bowl burns in one hit.

If you still have any of that 60x lay it out on a white sheet of paper and take a pic, I would like to see it! If it is truly 60x your are going to be GONE

I got it now, im gonna post a trip report later.. :D

strigoi said:
....lay it out on a white sheet of paper and take a pic, I would like to see it! If it is truly 60x your are going to be GONE

Just a question for you my friend. Is there any way to judge the quality of salvia extract just by looking at it? From my experience with 10x and 20x, they look, smell and taste exactly the same. The only way I know that ones 10x and the other is 20x is how hard I trip. (It's a serious question, I'm not trying to be a sarcastic prick.)

yea it is a good way to loose my mind, im kinda scared to smoke it now, i remimber when i smoked the 20x i wiggd out and started to run down my street with my cellphone charger in my hand, tho i wanna be wit sum buddies of mine b4 i smoke it, so i dont wig out.

^^^^yeah man, have a sitter with you.
and be sure the sitter has already locked all the doors and windows in the house that youre in before you lightup.
you should hurry n try it n write a trip report.

60x definately does exisit. Ive seen it at numerous head shops in pennsylvania. My one friend told me he tried it for his first time because he didnt know. He said he was screaming very loud but unaware of it and said, "I was a crayon in a pack of seven"

I got a idea, im gonna blow up a moon walk thing thats in my basement, its one of those good size ones, and take a hit of the 60x and bounce around in it.! :D

bzop- I had a friend that was a crayon too.

must have to do with salvia, and childhood memories. I had another friend that became a birthday cake right before a telephone pole materialized in the hood of his car... salvia is magic i tell ya! And thats a true story.

nothingsacred said:
Just a question for you my friend. Is there any way to judge the quality of salvia extract just by looking at it? From my experience with 10x and 20x, they look, smell and taste exactly the same. The only way I know that ones 10x and the other is 20x is how hard I trip. (It's a serious question, I'm not trying to be a sarcastic prick.)

the color should be almost black and you should see it shimmer. At 60x you definetly should see some glistening without much trouble.

You can't really trust headshop quality unless its a brand like Club 13 which the headshop will markup to the point it should be illegal. At the headshop in town I've bought 10x before and been sent, but have purchased 20x on another occasion and it didn't even look good, it didn't nothing at all for me. I couldn't tell you the brand name because it just came in a silver zip lock type bag with a vial inside. I question whether it was even extracted salvia or not. This was used by both me and my friend and we both agreed it was bunk.

I think once you get to 'break through' stage the potency doesn't matter. I don't think he'll flip out any more on 60x than he would on a breakthrough on 10x or 20x. I've always had that plateu of 'break through' I don't know how you could get any higher than that.

60x is really able to be done. I've heard stories of 300x , which is just pure salvatoran A crystal, but I have never seen it, nor want too. Many trippings on 10x and then 15x put me in my place