View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals [Salvia Subthread] Extract 60X Strength

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Ive recently got some 60x salvia from tha net.. it's comen from over seas.. ive smoked 20x before, and wigged out.. is 60x strong or somethn??.. im kinda scared now.. watching people trip out on the 20x is crazy enough.. but i was thinking of taken a huge G bong hit of the stuff and locking myself in a closet.. sounds weird, jus think.. salvia makes u see weird shit.. i might think im in the produce section at da grochie store.. but really im in a dark closet.. o_O .
lol... i need to lay off the green. i type weird shit on this whatcha call it thing.

haha i bet it will give you a good slap. just dont wig out, kill yourself and write about the salvia in your suicide note. consideration for other would-be trippers, thanks.

Dude i dont think you will know what your closet is, let alone a supermarket or who the fuck you are!8o

this is the first time i have ever had to say this but...I THINK YOU ARE A...TROLL!

Uh... okay, so let me get this straight. You've smoked 20x extract before and it was strong as hell, and you've bothered to create a new topic to ask if 60x would be strong? Use some common sense 8)

I really think you should heed warning when it reads something like ' For experienced users only '. I started with just the leaf, then 5X, 10X and found 2-3 bong hits would rip my head off plenty good. I make my own extracts and have no reason to make anything more potent than 10X. The only reason I see, is to use less material when smoking, but with that much potency it could easily be miscalculated, then something like said before from novus opiate may happen.

Please be careful with salvia. Idiots making 60X is just as bad as trying to get it banned in my eyes...

I could see the closet turning into a grocery store aisle like the gun program in the first matrix movie.

20x used such small doses that it was very hard to guage between enough and too much. Even if 60x really was 60x and not some marketing scheme, it would be damn near impossable to measure out a reasonable amount.

Save your money and go for the 10 or 5x

^^^^

My point exactly, it is hard to gauge a dose at higher concentrations, 5X-10X is plenty sufficient for anybody I have talked to.

In fact If I want to go waaaay out there, I will pack 1 full cone of 10X (close to 5 full lungfulls of smoke), and IF I can finish the bowl (I rarely do since I do not understand what a bong is and usually drop it by the 3rd hit) I get launched into a fragmented world where there are Many many different 'dimensions '. It is like the world is fractured and you see things that are just downright inexpainable. I also tend to black out if I smoke anything higher than 10x.

I once packed a bowl of 15X and smoked it as though it were 5X or 10X (like an idiot) and what happened to me next was something similar to the disassociation/rocket ride that I would get from 5-meo-dmt.

was unaware they even made 60x.

I've done 20x and that sent me to laa laa land, god only knows what 60x would do.

i cant even fucking imagine 60x salvia omfg, have fun with that man lol

I heard that "ALL" salvia above 20-25x is bullshit. It's 20x sold as 40x etc.
But if this isnt bullshit, the "horse killer salvia" would be extremly powerful :D:D

60x is the shit... My tv attacked me last time i tried it... the whole fucking wall jumped on my like a thousand time...

RealWasted said:
60x is the shit... My tv attacked me last time i tried it... the whole fucking wall jumped on my like a thousand time...

Nice trip report

I have such profound and amazing experiences with 10x, 13x, and 15x that I have no desire to go any higher. Its like it would be taking you into level 6 amnesiac. Why would anyone want that? I want to be able to remember my experiences.

smoke it you'll see what happens.I had 100x before but the doses are to small to be worth it when I can just pack a bowl of 20x and watch the world fold up.Try taking it in a soblingaul dose.

Ive done it all, i cant wait to try this 60x.. it seems good.. here is where i got it.
just google it.. :p
I think its ALOT cheaper buyn salvia from the net, cuz most head shops will rip u off.. like $50 for a G of 20X F that! u can get a G of 60X for that much!!
When I get it and smoke it i will make a trip report of it ^_-
Just think.. when ever u smoke salvia.. do u sweat ALOT, like every sweat pore opens in ur body.. but yea, salvia is one of those.. WTF was that shit!~ kind of drug, i love it.
when i was on TASC for court n shit All i would do is smoke salvia and drink , cuz they test for alot of stuff.. and unforntaly i would rather stop smoken green for 6 months than buyn a drug passing kit..
anyways.. the salvia has been shipped so im waitn for it. :p

Last edited: