• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia divinorum...Sally D. can she be pleasurable??

i feel that salvia is definatly a different high/trip.

more insightful then pleasurable
more cold then warm
but more needed then wanted.

it could lean towards a more scary experience but the wisdom you can possibly aquire definatly is worth the potentially frightning experience.

i feel that salvia is definatly a different high/trip.

more insightful then pleasurable
more cold then warm
but more needed then wanted.

it could lean towards a more scary experience but the wisdom you can possibly aquire definatly is worth the potentially frightning experience.

That's as good a description of Salvia as anyone is going to give.

I tired the tincture you can buy "an extraordinary potion of enchantment" as it was called. Just used to take some before laying down and it would give you strange dreams. Not really an explosive open eye thing like mushrooms but pleasant enough - always seemed to take me back to childhood memories.

I have done it one two separate occasions and both times were similar but notably different.

The first time was with 40x extract and after one toke my body felt like it was split and each half had separated meters apart and the pipe had been stretched out like if pinnochio had told a ton of lies. I tried again after this and only had minor effects.

Today I tried 10x extract with my friend and we both had very different experiences. I had a big toke on the lounge and felt like gravity pulled me down so hard I was stuck to the couch, I sort of panicked for a second and semi-stood up and instantly felt 2D, I started getting my memory back at this point and became amused but I felt like I was stepping out of a television screen and I kept looking at my friend hoping to myself that I had a life and got to experience the things my friend did and that I wasn't just a character from a story. This whole time it felt like my entire body was being weighed down extremely heavily by gravity that I couldn't stand upright. eventually I started remembering who I was and was getting these hilarious yet strange visions of my head slowly rolling off my shoulders and slowly rolling through the air, then it was my whole body doing spread out cartwheels through the air against a blue sky with clouds. Very bizarre but the feeling made me laugh so I guess it was pleasurable but confusing!

I then tried it sitting on the floor against the wall so the gravity pull wasn't so hectic and I felt myself melt through the floor and walls, it was a surreal feeling and it was very physical.

My friends experience was much more visual and spiritual but he found it hard to describe. This was his first time though but my second.