• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Russel Brand... your thoughts?

Just because he has 6 million followers on his various platforms where he tears apart current governments, MSM, the covid debacle etc etc There would be no reason to start a smear campaign against him for alleged actions that took place 10 years ago or so...would there?

Jeremy Corbyn crashed and burnt because he refused to acknowledge the rabid anti-semitism within his party, it’s got nothing to do with some media conspiracy. We have continued to see his strongest supporters such as Diane abbot fall by the wayside for exactly the same thing in more recent years. The public didn’t want a load of racist communists running the show, it’s as simple as that.

Do you really think that the establishment is scared of Brand and that he’s being stitched up for that reason? Presumably you hold the same energy for the likes of Andrew Tate?

Personally I think he’s probably being stitched up but I don’t think it’s got anything to do with the mysterious and undefined ‘establishment’ being scared of him. I think it just sells papers.

Why would opposition to a group of people characterized by adherence to a religion (a belief system with no basis in facts) constitute a problem in any context?

Do you also care about "islamophobia" and "christophobia"?

Just because he has 6 million followers on his various platforms where he tears apart current governments, MSM, the covid debacle etc etc There would be no reason to start a smear campaign against him for alleged actions that took place 10 years ago or so...would there?

This is irony right?

Saw on the news there now the police have someone who's came forward to them.

So the other 7 women they mentioned had only came forwards to the media?

I wonder is the whole thing just coming to light now because there's something else happening they don't want being so heavily publicised...It seems like this story is all that's on the news at the moment.

Saw on the news there now the police have someone who's came forward to them.

So the other 7 women they mentioned had only came forwards to the media?

I wonder is the whole thing just coming to light now because there's something else happening they don't want being so heavily publicised...It seems like this story is all that's on the news at the moment.

It's a good diversion from the sorry state of this fuckin country innit?

The (right wing) media run the country. The government are just pawns in their game...

Last edited:
Now the government have apparently said these kind of cases need to be stopped and encouraged BBC and channel 4 dispatches to continue looking into it?

All seems strange to me.

Why would opposition to a group of people characterized by adherence to a religion (a belief system with no basis in facts) constitute a problem in any context?

Do you also care about "islamophobia" and "christophobia"?

Yes obviously if those things were happening in his party and he was failing to address them it would be just as much of an issue. What’s your point caller?

Now the government have apparently said these kind of cases need to be stopped and encouraged BBC and channel 4 dispatches to continue looking into it?

All seems strange to me.
I've said it on here a few times but it's worth repeating, that the media is now an unelected branch of the government that exists to enforce/protect government policies/actions and power

A tragic misunderstanding of reality.

You don't think the media works within the confines of what the government thinks is acceptable? Ofcourse they do.

Why didn't they go after Jeffey Epsteins client list? Whole list full of paedophiles for them so write stories about there.

Why were they not saying this ULEZ/climate change stuff is garbage? I've yet to meet anyone in real life who thinks the ULEZ scheme is going to solve anything.

Why did they propagate the whole "save gran and granpa" with the whole covid thing?

All of it aligns with the outcome the government wants.

You don't think the media works within the confines of what the government thinks is acceptable? Ofcourse they do.

Why didn't they go after Jeffey Epsteins client list? Whole list full of paedophiles for them so write stories about there.

Why were they not saying this ULEZ/climate change stuff is garbage? I've yet to meet anyone in real life who thinks the ULEZ scheme is going to solve anything.

Why did they propagate the whole "save gran and granpa" with the whole covid thing?

All of it aligns with the outcome the government wants.

Lol no. For a start the government changes pretty regularly whereas the media ownership essentially stays the same.

They have a symbiotic give and take relationship, they both rely on each other to exist. It is obviously not as simple as the media just doing what the government say, to think that is incredibly simplistic.

The fact so many television and social media executives in the U.S. have histories of working at intelligence agencies really says a lot

Here's Russell Brand reacting to the allegations in case anyone here hasn't watched it

lol, someone on twitter made a "prediction post" like 2 years ago that said: "Russel Brand is slowly shifting his opinions to the conservative right so that one day when allegations against him come out he can claim it's a witch hunt"

I've never had strong opinions on the guy. I always liked how he looked at some aspects of life, how he talks about his recovery and some of his life views. However when he made that youtube channel a few years ago it was fairly obvious he has one of those personalities that needs attention from people constantly. He obviously has an extremely extroverted personality. The videos were quite generic and basically just him parroting other people's opinions on issues he really isn't informed on. He just likes the attention, but you could say this about many media celebrities.
Well no shit this is second time well I'm not sure maybe It was you giving me some fact or hear/say of a the other mainstream guys.
Yeah about Peterson something...well that was a fact but again this also flick your brain a bit cause in the end fuck em they made their couple mils with: in case of Russell I also thought How he farts those newsarticle sources and he targets his 300.000 million US citizens cause: Hello there you 6,5 milion awakeining wonders and I don't mean you from Austria or Slovakia or Croatia obviously so your post is spot on mate!

But the guy seems eloquent and his persistent, also sometimes was very good with like not giving a f...about making respect from a guest like Tucker is doing with Tate and I'm saying Tate is guilty for being oportnist prick at the time but Russell seems like a good bloke

Man they always find something from like 10 years ago cause they like film 3 hour videos every day without mistakes and without time to piss properly

Well, I just presented the information. It seems a lot of people have dismissed the issue without bothering to review the evidence.

But it's up to the British legal system to decide if their is a case to answer. I don't have all the evidence so I don't know the answer.

I think people need to realize that RB, while still popular, isn't some media giant. He's very niche. Anyone can watch the above programme. He does rather incriminate himself.

With all due respect its not the most impartial of sources when it's them who conducted the investigation and likely profited from breaking the news.

I will watch this later tonight and share my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Yes obviously if those things were happening in his party and he was failing to address them it would be just as much of an issue. What’s your point caller?

Because protecting the interests a group defined by vehement and often aggressive/elitistic belief in fairy tales seems like a waste of limited time and feelings, of course

I already said that in the previous post pretty much

It's a parodic example of shit that's unnecessary to bother with

There are actual groups of people deserving concern and care, and individuals deserving it

Letting fairy tales interfere with actual life is bound to provoke some criticism... Terms like "antisemitism", "islamophobia", "christophobia" imply that this criticism is not only a problem but an unacceptable phenomenon. Look at the track record of world religions and try telling me that is so.

Last edited: