Roll Call - North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
had an awesome weekend guys! Friday night was a blast with my friedns. We totally need to hook up Tweak soon as in this coming up weekend. I am so bored out here it isnt funny lets go hit up downtown and walk around or something like that. Anything is really better than sitting around the house. NC I know you guys are out there so come on guys meet up!

Last edited:
Finally

Oh yeah man %) I bet you guy's enjoyed yourself. It's on now, no excuses, no lack of goods. All that dance that dance should be get on the dance floor, and let's roll! (no pun in intended, unless it stumbles into my mouth lol) =D

Not enough ICON's for me to post all the drug's on my mind

Terrorist good for something...

Charlotte has a heart beat again...YAY

Anyways, reggie,midz,and dro is back, and normal price. That's that.

Only special I saw going around were those dank headies still, but the real goody right now would have to be Afghani/Taliban Weed (what we call it) You'll know if it's in your, well shit could be in your gas tank and you'd smell it as you know. Point being price is straight as fuck on it, 15/g some scoopin' 8th's for 50, and Qz for 90. If I get bold and bring my new digi camera into work I'll post under Cannabis Forum, POT or NOT. (If they grant it) 8)

AK-47 (at sick prices, someone's been busy) 115-Quarter
Afghani x Skunk (Didn't get any of this b/c the AK is so sweet)
Shiskaberry (sp?) Check pot or not for a pic, lookin just like that.
Lime Kush, Headies, and some Purp on street's as well.

Enjoy.

High times are always good times. Depends who you consider normal; such an ambiguous word really. Anyway's do you come into charlotte for weekends?

either north carolina is completely dry, or i am just looking in the wrong places. either way, it's awful.

from winston-salem here, just found this site and thought I'd check in on roll call.

New to NC

Checking in .... new to NC, from old school central Florida. Giving a shout out to all the locals!

%)

Chalice you'll soon see the pill situation isn't nearly as developed as Central, FL
Hope you enjoy the Tarhell state.

Harvester of Sorrow

I literally just typed up a great update for the area, only to idle log out... FUCK

Here it fuckin goes:

Pills:Pink/Red CK's (Calvin Klein's), truely a fantastic pill. Marquis Reaction straight to dark purple/black in under 7 seconds. Orally ingested 1 at 10am, onset 30 mins, very lovey dovey, inept to what's going on, and the music starting to pulsate through me. Ended up re-upping hour later with half of one, just let it dissolve under tounge. Peak 3-4hrs,come down non-existent. 8/10 stars

White LV's; I didn't ingest any of these, however a few friends did, and definitly MDxx-High. I'll try and get a few to test this weekend. Onset for them seemed around 45mins.

MaryJane:Early harvest pulled this year, kush-40/8th(4g), not sure what blunts or G'z are going for but I'd imagine no more than 15 for a nice size blunt (1.5g)

Dank ass headies floating, price range same as usual.

Reggie=superb lately, this is only thing that really matters, the other shit is just icing on the cake.

First and foremost I'd just like to say that this info is by no means a drug guide, price thread, or anything of that sort. This information is merely what I have come across, tested, "picked up". (In regards to PMz, you know who you are fuckers)

Queen city, Charlotte NC

Raleigh (Triad Area) is great for hallucinogens and some good blotters. Let us know what you get up there, it's been about 4 months since the last trip.

No pun intended. %)

Raleigh is not the triad area, it's the triangle (raleigh, durham, chapel hill), the triad respectively is W-S, Greensboro and High Point

Drunken shout from Cary (soon to outgrow and take over raleigh)

~Monk

hey guys just stopping in to say hey. Havent spoken much on here in a few weeks so whats up everyone. Seems like nudemonkei you have no problem finding the substance I crave but seem to never find here in the queen city. Anyway I am somewhat happy I got my doctor back finally and my script of benzos to help me stay high. Have a good weekend everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.