Roll Call - North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a big rave on Sep22 in Ashville ...come check it out guys ...

Asheboro, right around High Point here. Mm, alot of shitty rolls around, where are the pure ones guys, come on now.

"Cold one's on my mind.... No beer? HELL that's a crime! So much beer so little time!"

Meth bomb's are only thing around right now. However I am not entirely sure how far the (weed drought) went but it's over, huge influx of dro,kush,KB in town for decent prices, scoopin 8th of kush for 70 and if you don't konw what kush is go ask in cannibis forum lol. coke is great too, i'll let you guy's know if i find the rollz im lookin for tonight. Target-Red super, and R bircadi bat. let us pray...

Its actually a big psytrance festival in asheville @ deerfields, its in the north american events group. but heres the link anyway http://www.touchsamadhi.com/blog/kri/ka_pow

As for this weed drought down here in chapel hill / chatham i have been spying overpriced bags of herb such as described above. But buying under an ounce seems like a waste of money to me and noone will do weight, its a sellers market atm folks. 70$ an 8th?!?! like wtf...ive paid 60$ for aeroponically grown organic super strains kush, haze's even sour diesel and still hated myself afterwards for it. Anyway i shall be at the event listed above if kri lets me bring our babysitter who lost her id !!!!! anyway vicodin induced rant here let me stop it </now>

detro said:
Its actually a big psytrance festival in asheville @ deerfields, its in the north american events group. but heres the link anyway http://www.touchsamadhi.com/blog/kri/ka_pow

As for this weed drought down here in chapel hill / chatham i have been spying overpriced bags of herb such as described above. But buying under an ounce seems like a waste of money to me and noone will do weight, its a sellers market atm folks. 70$ an 8th?!?! like wtf...ive paid 60$ for aeroponically grown organic super strains kush, haze's even sour diesel and still hated myself afterwards for it. Anyway i shall be at the event listed above if kri lets me bring our babysitter who lost her id !!!!! anyway vicodin induced rant here let me stop it </now>

that looks really cool, i cant wait

Party in Charlotte, let's all randomly congregate at McCalpine Park and go crazy... seriously though nothing ever happen's here! Put our noggin's together and see what we can conjur.

Magic if you will

I don't know what happened over night in charlotte, and as far as I can tell central, NC. But the dro is fuckin' back! Last night, and for the better part of the whole summer, I've tried finding decent dro here and there for accomidable prices. Sure some of the good shit came around at marked up price for a bit, but as of 1:00pm today I have 14 text messages from all different people, "Hey man (and other various greeting's) Fire back. So far cheapest I've found is Half 0 running for 110 of some real decent dro (reEfer to the pot or not pages on dense nug, without leaves at all) the Egg I'd imagine 2bucks(unless your coppin' much more) and if your looking for stock now is the time. 8th's running for 30-35. and if it stay's straight I'm sure 8th's get down to 25-30 for non dealers. Well for NC that is about avg/right again.

The summer sufficiently sucked, and ended up hooking myself and many other's too "worse" drugs, due to the lack of good green. Blame the government for "CRACKing" down on marijuana policies!! Anyways, grab it while it's here.

Last edited:
Some people must have a lot of free time at work. But anyways.

Mint Hill/Midland area

Newbie to the drug scene, but I'm working my way in slowly but surely. Thanks entirely to a certain few of people.

would it be out of line to organize a meet and just hang out and get to know each other? I am from the charlotte area and another friend who posts on here is also. I have talked to some of you in this area but never in person so lets get something organized. Maybe we can all just meet at a park or even a bar maybe.

"My Precious"

To all the kings horses, and all the kings men!

Rise up connoisseur's, RISE!!!

:To all Carolinians, fuck this drought! GROW SOME FUCKIN WEED!
:The dro is gone, even beasters (OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT!) is selling for 30/8th!
:Now, as I sit here typing, I don't "see" wealth amongst our arms, nor do I
:Smell the sweet scent of fine dro in the air. The bird's don't sing the same
:Song. What I do "See" is a tourniquet slowly tightening around our
:Lungs! If the lad's & lass' of the land are content with their GOD GIVEN
:Right to smoke fine ganja, being taken away. Then stand down from this army
:But for those of you who relish the sweet smell, & satisfaction of FREEDOM.
:Then I ask you to rise with me brother's. In arms, mind, and spirit we shalt not
:Be condemned to the depth's of schwag!!

REVOLT

*I am pretty sure this is what happens when ppl get bored at work.. basicly cmon guy's lets start growing the shit lol

Pay day tommorrow... Begininig of the weekend. SHALL WE PARTY? My feeble attempt's to rouse you all with my speech failed. Kush is in town right now.
20/gram. 65/8th. Rollz I am staying away from for some time, good luck all you E children, last I heard the only decent pill in charlotte was some green LV's.

sounds like a plan shoot me up in a PM or call the cell this weekend and lets make some plans.

The Greenery

Well, I have prematurly posted that the grass is growing again in Charlotte, but this time around it might just be...

Steady for about 2 weeks now:

Headies:15/g on the 8th. Not sure about gram by gram. This is some serious fire, nice big buds, with long lasting buzz, and def. fruity flavor.

Reggie:QP'z are going for 200-220 again, for once I had a whole week with decent bagz. You can tell when it's available if you get a little extra in each bag, and the quality is much better then last few months.

Still haven't seen any midz, nor really dro. Some shit going around that I'm dubbing "Dark Dankness" is about 40/8th still to high for my taste.

This place dead or what? Speak your minds people, let us know what's floating around. The grass is still as reported above. The blow is of finest quality, as always. REJOICE!

Probably pointless to even post here, but here it goes:

Some unreal reggie going around. Probably will get passed off as midz to most, remember BRICK is BRICK. Midz will start to have slight to moderate budding formation, mild trich development, etc. Anyways, it's some pretty god damn good green. Very pungent in smell, and even heavier in smoke. Nice loooong lasting buzz. 99% sure it's from ole' Mexico, had same stuff around this time last year. If your in charlotte, gobble gobble gobble. Oh yeah, it's halloween... BOO BITCHES!

Have a fun weekend fellow carolinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.