Roll Call - Maryland and DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind your own business dipshit. Go make another thousand posts.

Hey,

I am moving to Baltimore from Michigan at the end of July.

I'm just looking to meet up with some other musicians/djs in the area who like techno/electro/grime/booty/hardcore/etc...

I've already checked out the websites for Sonar and the Talking Head.

Anything else I should check out?

i will be in the Charles Village area.

Thanks

plenty to do in baltimore, as well as DC.

check out the posts being made in the north american events.

saturday nights at sonar are pretty hot... last night lonnie fisher was spinning ac/dc v david bowie, which was excellent.

21/m/bmore just moved here like 3 months ago if there are any poi/staff/fire spinners in the area hit me up me and my roomate spin double staff. going to nation for the first time on the 7th

Baltimore Show Yo Presence!!!!

How many ppl here from baltimore area not DC OR VA OR DEL. AN were in the bmore area

Im on the westside by the westside shopping center(Fredrick Ave.)

I'm in the essex area atm, recently moved from chester off of monument on eastside.

Uhh, i never seen the wire.. don't have HBO, the movie (or short series not sure) The corner portrays Baltimore pretty much to a T though.

The wire is an awesome show...its a series...kinda like the corner with a cop twist...

just moved here like 3 months ago, right across from patterson park, btw just lost my dog so if you see her shes medium sized (mix of lab and other unknown) black and brown really really sweet has a necklace made of sea shells no tags :( my neighbor lost her while i was at Underground Sound2 in illionois this weekend..or you can hit me up for hanging out i KNOW NOBODY in baltimore fo real. me and my roomate spin fire, spin records

Haven't updated in a while, and now that I'm back here permanently, here it goes:

23/M/Potomac, MD/Five and Sonar

Status
Not open for further replies.