Roll Call - Maryland and DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, I've decided to quit being a long-term lurker and join in a little bit. 35/M/MD.

23/M/Woodbridge, VA...pretty new to the area, give me some time on the club part.

^ hey I have several friends that live in Woodbridge and the surrounding areas :) if you're interested, you should join my friend's message board. PM me if you want and I'll give you his site address. A lot of them live near you and we're always doing fun things in our group and we go out together a lot and do meetups and stuff.

DEFINITELY check out the thread I have in this forum on Cubik in DC. You'll love it. It's by far the most worthwhile club in the area =D And as far as other clubs, my friend's board has a whole events section with tons of different places to check out.

starlightgemini said:
Hey cool that is the city right next to where I'm from =D Well I'm pretty much on the border of the 2 cities. Plus I have a 17 year old sister maybe you know her ;)

She is very anti-party. I have tried to teach the girl the way of EDM but she just won't have it. She's lame :p

Where are you from?

if she doesn't party I probably don't know her :)

MzAnthroP said:
Where are you from?

if she doesn't party I probably don't know her :)

I'm from Columbia, Maryland.

I party a lot ;) Mostly Cubik (formerly Buzz) every Friday night though I've been slacking lately. If you're from the area then I guarantee you we've been to some of the same parties lol ;)

Have a good friend in town this week and weekend in Baltimore with nothing to do....no hook ups....

DC in tha hiz-ouse!!!

I live in NW. I used to go to Buzz when it was still called Buzz (and before it was called Sting) and eventually had nifty list privileges, etc. A few years and thousands of dollars later, the club got shutdown again, friends moved away, and I grew into a corporate type.

But God bless Cubik and the DC/MD/VA roll callers!!!

Last edited:
24/M/Germantown, MD

I replied a while ago but forgot, the aforementioned. Damn.....I need to know how to jook up for Sunrise festival(I think thats what it was called a few years ago when I went), in Baltimore? Starlight or anyone with meeting info pls let me know. Last time I had a GREAT time was Buzz tent this year HFStival....towards the end I zoned out a few hours by the AC vent....:)

Addy

wow cool to here so many Blers are real nearby, a few sound like your not even a 10 minute drive away!

20/M/Baltimore.. bout 10 mins West of Towson

Addy said:
24/M/Germantown, MD

I replied a while ago but forgot, the aforementioned. Damn.....I need to know how to jook up for Sunrise festival(I think thats what it was called a few years ago when I went), in Baltimore? Starlight or anyone with meeting info pls let me know. Last time I had a GREAT time was Buzz tent this year HFStival....towards the end I zoned out a few hours by the AC vent....:)

Addy

'Sunrise Festival' became 'Starscape'. I went several years back, and the following year my buddy told me they changed the name - so we went to Starscape. Check North American Events, you just missed it this past weekend.

20 (one month from 21, woohoo!)/f/baltimore

Pretty new to everything.. used to go to frostburg university which has absolutely nothing to do there but get into trouble. I'm fairly new to code..buzz..cubik.. whatever you want to call it. I'm used to going to Velvet at nation instead but cubik is so much better. Since I'm looking to get out more anyone pm me if you want to chill! (desperate cry for friends)=D

Nice alias Joyfulgirl. Check out the gallery, maybe you'll bump into one of the locals at Cubik one night. I may make it out there this weekend myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.