Roll Call - Maryland and DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
22/f/dc

cornollio- I like all types of music all kinds of fun and every drug (coke and meth more specifically)

18/M/ Clinton, (pg county, just outside of DC) 930 club, when they got some decent bands playin, Oasis Cafe, not really a club, kick ass hookah tho.:)

Male
Arlington (close to DC and MD)

Used to love Buzz.
Sonar is kinda jammin, but they don't have the Drum Ritual parties anymore.
:(

21/m/I don't really dig electronic music, but I go to lots and lots of jam shows.

I'm turning 22 on Saturday, btw... everyone say "happy birthday"

I live in Columbia, MD... anyone else?

Im into metal, so if anyone frequents ottobar then hit me up JOB FOR A COWBOY in febuary i think!

oh and sonar is ok, but i usually only go there on friday nights for taxlo. get my dance on ya'herd

on the blox of b-more we say

aaaaaayyyyyyoooooooooooo

Hell yeah man, im into metal too, 9 30 club has a bunch of good shows comin up, Hatebreed, Slayer and Unearth early in the new year. I had the privlage of seeing Lamb of god, throwdown, fear factory, and childreen of bodom a while ago, good ass show, loved every second of it.

Pathogen said:
My homegirl lives in Columbia. she is a very close friend of mine.

That's cool... what village, etc? DO you guys chill out in Columbia a lot? Me and my girlfriend are always lookin for new friends, so all columbia kids- hit me up.

Damn its been a since anyones posted on here, but I live in Baltimore, 10 minutes out of downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.