Roll Call - Maryland and DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as construction on the National's statium begins, that will mark the end of Nation. IMO, it ended LONG ago....nothing can compare to the BUZZ of the late 90's.

Addy

^ umm.... last I heard, that was not true. It went back and forth for awhile but I don't think what you're saying is correct. I mean I could be wrong but... could you please provide a link to an article or something before you go spreading rumors? :)

That is to the effect of what I heard. Not sure as to its validity.

I appologise for any heartache this hearsay may have caused.:)

Addy

Addy said:
As soon as construction on the National's statium begins, that will mark the end of Nation. IMO, it ended LONG ago....nothing can compare to the BUZZ of the late 90's.

Addy

The only part of that I agree with you was the Buzz from the 90's.
Other than that, your news is incorrect. The nationals stadium will be built at the end of Anacostia.
There is no way that they will build a stadium 2 blocks from the captitol.
Please check your news again before you start spreading rumors!

I admit I jumped the shark with resp to the it being torn down. I still prclaim that Buzz, Cubix or whatever the name may become is dead in existance in comparison to it.

Addy

29/m/alexandria va.

the old days of Buzz (95-99) were the best. Only been back a few times since they closed and reoppened.

26/M/PG County

when i go out to party I usually do the "urban" parties for the most part

Love (formerly known as Dream)
H20
Fur
Avenue

I like to hit the "International Nights" every now and then at those same clubs, just to switch it up a little

I'm not really into the edm/house scene so i've never been to Buzz but from what i hear it is/was one of the best "rave" type parties in the country

good thing about this area is we have a great club scene. There's probably only a couple of other cities in the country that can match our club scene here in DC. We're spoiled

18/m/DC

Been to Dream and Legends a couple times, not really into the whole club scene.

21/m/annapolis

i'm into pharms, psychedelics, and amphetamines. i go to school in SC, but i am home for all breaks and summer.

aim: mcrich61

21/M/Rockville

Anyone want to meet up and chill and talk about drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.