Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian
Louisville
Like partying, chillin with friends. Up for about anything
BrianEKU23

Sir ILL WiLLIAM
southern Indiana, But claim Louisville
I am a breakz DJ for DEEP BLUE PRODUCTIONS..
I am a constuction worker/ Welder.. sponcered skateboarder and snowboarder.
Oh and thanks [] Lady I thought I was one of your People too..;)

How bout a Lexington, KY meetup BLrs?

I was thinking that it might be fun to put some faces to words and have a meetup for all the BLrs in the Lexington area? Not that there is a lot going on to begin with, but maybe we could pick a club or an event and get together. I may even be willing to throw the after-hours.

think I'm moving there (from Australia) next year and studying and living at Kentucky University. Can anyone please tell me how much is costs roughly to register a car and motorbike. Also what is the main newpaper or online service that sells cars and bikes in the U.S.? Any help would be great!

Name:JOHN a.k.a HEADKNOCKAH
occupation:just chillin at the moment....djing and writing music
Aim:headknockah
Interests:anything that is drum n bass...i enjoy all other forms of electronic music...i like writing music...

lately a new interest has sparked within me..i am interested in helping make the edm scene in louisville BETTER...most all of the promoters in this city as well as people in charge of the clubnights that we all play at are my friends...i am interested in making sure that we can propperly weed out bad seeds so the rest of us respectable legit buisness people can continue to provide quality entertainment for those who want it in this great city

that is all for now...thanks

john

Peeps anybody been on boat party two weeks ago ???in KY (cincinatti river queen ), sorry i didnt find the right topic ....well i am looking for the date and location of next party ...cant find shit .....can anyone help ???

ItalianMama said:
i say we need to get some dj's from columbus down here to spin!
like.... orroro and sparrow, kid chaos, etc, etc? they all have been down mostly last winter, we'll see them more when hushabye kicks back up.

Name: Iain
Aim: f13ndus
Interests: Cars, music, umm... lots of things, actually. Not into MDMA but I like my greenery. ;)

tAnTrUm sQuAre pAnTs... hEHEee

Name: Jennifer
Aim: wjen86
Interests: music [breaks, DnB, techno, hard house, trance, acid, industrial, booty, hip-hop, punk rock, blah blah u get the picture], art, partyin , hangin out, sports, pretending im a DJ lol, enjoyin my youth and being at the height of all experimentation :p and of course . . .

. . . supporting all of my lovely LOCAL dJ's !!

Last edited:
Also... I'm going down to Bowling Green for school on thursday and I'll be there from now on... but if anyone ever feels the urge to meet a fellow BLer (as I said, not into MDMA but I REALLY like my greenery, heh) then shoot me an email through my info... I'm always up for meeting someone new... :)

make room

yo yo yo kid, word is bond 8)

can i hang too????
name==== LPSQUISHA
A.K.A.
Lauren, Ashley(preferred), Squisha, and those of you from Axis and Slammers know me as the one and only ***KISSES***
AGE=== 20 until 8/29...... then i'll be a big girl

Occupation=== i am afraid to say, i work at jd byrider... please do not aim and destroy
Yahoo Messenger===lpsquisha88
or you can love me on ICQ%)
Interests=== What can i say, i love it all.... and i love meeting new people... so if ya feel tha need... holla!!!

All Me

Brooke
I love going to parties that are close by, when I can get away from my busy schedule so let me know what's up!!!

[email protected]

Name: Keith Gray
Aim:kmas982
Yahoo:kmasss982
msn:[email protected]
Interests: music,movies,parting,scifi channel, and cartoon network(adult swin ATHF)

name~Elizabeth
location~Central KY
age~25
interests~see profile
"other" interests~skiing trips, getting stoned outta my mind, and looking for some cool motherfuckers to roll with.
occupation~corporate whore
[email protected]

Looking for some good clubs in the lexington/louisville area.

I just realize Im posting under Puzzles name!
Im Triple_X_Girlfriend for you who don't know =D

Name: TiffanyNicole (SkipCat, Joemomma, Or TXG)
Interests: Supporting local Dj's, music, dancing, clubbing, meeting new people, movies, shoes, and shopping.
LOVES: Trance, Techno, and Breaks
HATES: DnB, House, and Drama
AIM:TriplexXx13itch
Yahoo triple_x_girlfriend
Favorite quote: I'm just playin with ya lil peter, Don't get hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.