Roll Call - Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-Rad from frankfort, ky!!!! anyone else in the central ky area!?
22 male
student at central ky tech.....my major is computer aided drafting

Last edited:
shit i am from morehead and work in ashland it sux bein in eastern ky nothing good goes on here

smiley68 said:
sup cheeto seen you around but didn't know ya lived in kentucky

Yeah man, one of the dullest places to live. i like it though, i guess the big city just ain't my thing anymore. I'm from Louisville and I wouldn't move back there if you paid me. I prefer living about a half hour away from it, that way I can still go see friends and family and not be too far.

And it looks like a while back i already posted in this thread. Whoopsie!

haha thats kewl yea i posted it in here like 2 or 3 times come back to bump it up and talk to other kentuckians yeeehaaaww lol....welp at least your not over 2 hours from louisville.

i thought about moving there but i like the small town to much to give it up and family and shit...but i live where all the fuckin dumb rednecks live it sux!!!

Fuck Louisville. The small towns may have some dumbass rednecks, but Louisville is the most cliquish city in this state. You know, how it's the "cool" thing, to live in the Highlands and everyone who lives there thinks they're all high and mighty above the rest...Ugh...There's so many and it pisses me off so bad. Fuck 'em. I'll take my small town any day of the week. Assholes.

Styrofoam Cheeto said:
Fuck Louisville. The small towns may have some dumbass rednecks, but Louisville is the most cliquish city in this state. You know, how it's the "cool" thing, to live in the Highlands and everyone who lives there thinks they're all high and mighty above the rest...Ugh...There's so many and it pisses me off so bad. Fuck 'em. I'll take my small town any day of the week. Assholes.

AMEN SISTER...ive been here 2 years and its the biggest shithole...to many cliques and djs that think they are the shit(and smell like it too)

GAWD I MISS CINCINNATI!!!

Cassie
Elizabethtown, Ky.
I work for the courier Journal, Yeah I'm a paper girl..

LOL Stimuli, that is sooo true! But I've been here my whole life, so it's just sexond nature to me. You get used to it, I swear.

Cassie--Maybe you deliver the papers on my street.....That would be funny as shit. Etown sucks, doesn't it? Absolutely NOTHING to do here.

Name: Austin Aka Maverick
Aim: None. I use MSN.
Interests: Music, Money, Girls, Partying, Graphic Design, Girls, and ummm yea you get the point.%)

Name: Anthony
AIM: Loueast502
Interests: Many things and many different chemicals

Louisville here
Frog on louipmps
HEY STMIULI!!!
Practicing producer, IDM, and everything I can get my hands on to produce :)
Allways lookin for cool people, pm me or email [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.