Roll Call - Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerrina a.ka. Sea-C, C.C., Ce Ce or however the hell u wanna spell it!Doesn't matter to me!
Morehead, Ky (2 1/2 hrs. east of l-ville)
Love: 1)Smiley 2) meeting new people (so far i haven't met to many mofo's- lol!) 3)AXIS!!!! oh and that 1 other thing...hmmm...
music: trance, brakes, hhouse,d&b, techno
don't care too much for house tho or chill
msn: [email protected]
yahoo: cerrinakahoe

I feel pretty bad, smiley didn't even mention me in his.:(

just bored so i thought id just drop a line here no more louisville threads are up yet and i am bored

Perhaps you should start your own lousville message board then. It's easy and free.

Yeah - but it's not interlinked with BL - so whats the point :p

Them three drama starters just need to cool off so i can continue posting about killing communists in peace.

Are there any kool katz from Kentucky?

Hey, what up? Im a 22 female living in Kentucky wonder if there are any kool party kidz or just some new people to kick it with in my area.
if so hit me up. My email is [email protected]. I;m alwayz down to party!!

Much Luv,
Kitty;)

Lemme know if you find any cool people in Kentucky! oh and any Eskimos in Florida!;)

I just can't be mean and a smartass to the new people like I used to.Especially not girls this innocent and nice.Old age is making my heart soft.

To answer your question,no i'm not from Kentucky but my step-brother in-law is from Louisville and I visit there quite frequently.It was a lame joke really.Actually my circumstances are worse.I'm from Georgia.:)

Welcome to Bluelight, ComptonAzzStarla!

I'll be nice and move this to N American Social for you. :) I hope you meet the cool katz you're looking for! %)

Hey, Im from KY !!!!

SIZE] ;) Hey wuz up. Im an 19 yr old. male from northern Kentucky. wut part of the state u from. Maybe we could party sum time.

Status
Not open for further replies.