Roll Call - Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Billy
I love to party and hang out. I go to U of L and DJ(Hard House and Trance) in my bedroom. I lvoe the scene and the people. Let's party some time.

name: superballz
i work at a new club on bluelick road called the techno after party its in okalona if you want directions or want to know more about this e-mail me. also we are open from 2am-10am we have dj t from club liquid a shit load of couches and a bomb ass light show [email protected]

Stephen with a ph! PH PH!
Lexington, KY has always been and will always be.
I work at the pizza slut or used to when it had power. stupid ice storm.
I play records, I promote some, I am trying to design a web site <--lazy, I dance, I live, I enjoy, and I love my friends and family and I love drivin too.
Akunda4 = AIM
steve
[ 20 February 2003: Message edited by: Akunda4 ]

Shannon
lexington,ky
Chemist/Dj/promotor/drum and bass fanatic
I love to travel all over the country and the world. I love spinning jungle in my spare time when I am not working. My passion is spinning and making music. Just got reason and hope to produce my own stuff soon. I've been doing this coming up 10 years!

AIM:xbeatfreakx or djshantran

:p

Name: jp
Interests: New to the Louisville area (from Lexington) and looking to meet some new people and find out what is going on in this town. Help!

Whittney
Louisville
I love the scene and going to parties to dance my ass off. I have to travel to ohio a lot though because of a party shortage here in Kentucky. The scene here is trying to make a comeback though.

Amanda
Louisville most of the time or Carrollton
Student at JCC Southwest
...my aim is broke...
I like to party, hang out...gettin ripped on the weekends.
The scene in Louisville is slowly gettin a reputation back!

Last edited:
Looking For Some Kids I met This Weekend

Hey Im looking for some K-state Kids I met in indiana this weekend.
I really cant remember their names, But I met them In Vincennes Indiana at a house party. I was the only other party kid at this party. So if they read this hit a brotha up and let me know about the scene.
Throw Up Your Jungle Fist And Represent...peace and love junglboy

Lee
Danville, KY on the weekdays, wherever else on the weekends.
Was a student till UK screwed me over hard core.
o0TeKNeeQ0ol is me aim

I'm in KY Sun nite thru Friday afternoon, then gone to wherever the partys at on the weekend.

Over 300 vinyl for sale, cheap!

SPAM REMOVED

MEMBER ENTERED INTO CLAWS SYSTEM

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve
Louisville
Student at JCC and work at UPS.
Smoke Chronic on my free time
Only Chronic

unifiedgroove:

The Midwest Events is not a place for you to advertise whatever junk it is you're selling.
Use www.ebay.com like the rest of the people on this board do.
There's no reason to clutter up topics with your ridiculous sales pitches.
If you do it, everyone else will want to do it. Imagine the clusterfuck this forum would become.

Or try the Official North American Bluelight Trading Post .

name: damon
work: temp service/bum
aim: damon22420

additional comments: im from louisville kentuky....like whut...not a club x crackhead...id rather sit home...who wants to hear cd music ..same shit every weekend..and hang out wit rent-a-thugs and their fake drugs...im bout that jungle..holla at me if ya want...bluelight is nutz..i been here too long...

LOUISVILLE JUNGLIST

Name: Eric
I like to sing and act, and also like to swim and run for cross country. I also play with my puppy and hang out with friends...usually on the weekends. :) My favorite electronic genres are Trance, House, Jungle, DnB, Hard House, Speedcore, and Epic Trance
AIM: RaverDjKid

Status
Not open for further replies.