Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
"fucking flips"? you should probably identify yourself before saying bs like that.

Im in downtown ATL. now, going to ga tech. Anyone else at tech or state?

Aratsu said:
Midtown here, Just moved here from Augusta. Go to GSU. :-D

Georgia Southern? Georgia State?

I'm not sure where Midtown is, but i live in S'Boro, and obviously they're not the same thing..lol

..just verify please :D

Georgia State :-D Got a few friends down at Southern though. Statesboro's a nice little town ;)

im currently in colorado for college, but my parents moved to alpharetta, ill be there all december and summer break, looking to meet some chill people there

i'm interested in if any of y'all are females...just cuz i need some more girl-friends and i only tend to meet males on here. my husband doesn't mind or anything, but i do. where're the girls at? :D

I usually just lurk on here, but i had to register when I saw another Techie . . . . hope you've had better luck than I have finding cool happenings in Atlanta . . . though I guess I haven't tried very hard.

Techies :D Well damn, If any of you find anything cool happening in the metro, gimme a buzz, just right a cross the street from East Campus :D

Aratsu said:
Georgia State :-D Got a few friends down at Southern though. Statesboro's a nice little town ;)

It's ok. I'd much rather be living in Macon or something.

Anyone in GA anymore?

I've been really thinking about moving to the savannah area lately, and would love to hear from the locals!

I wish I could spend more time in Savannah. I visit twice or three times a year for fun. I love the beach and have quite a few friends over there. Currently I'm in the Kennesaw area.

Columbus area?

Hello all, I think I must be the only BL'r that lives in the Columbus, Georgia area? Just wondering if maybe there were any others out there that live in the same area and what kind of stuff you all do for fun around here. Seems fun in Columbus is quite limited and there should be plenty of people into the same stuff as I am around here, lmao! I know your out there somewhere. Hit me up if you are ;)

KaNdEbUtTaHfLy said:
Anyone in GA anymore?

I've been really thinking about moving to the savannah area lately, and would love to hear from the locals!

savanah's a tight place.
I live up near duluth, anyone near?

ahhhh Home sweet home, atlanta. Hopefully moving there pretty soon, get the hell outta florida. It is just goddessawful down here. We are just waitin on the sale of our house and we are gone. Faris saw you said backstreet shuts down early now that sucks. we welcomed many a morning (and afternoon) there :) Any of the old places still going strong? MJQ, 611 spring street for starters....wht about club anyslime??!! Any of you old farts remember Starchildren?? ahh the memories.

Will have to get in touch with fellow BLers when we get up there. I need some cool chickies to hang out with. Got my gays and my ex's, but hubby isn't too fond of the latter half :D Don't have too much fun without me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.