Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all get together soon for real. Any ideas for when/where?

The Globe works. I've had tons of friends that frequent the globe, and I've been a few times to somewhat bigger events, but never anything constant. We should pick an event, and allow enough time for people to read this. I'd like to meet some of you. :)

grovel said:
Anyone from Buford? I'm right outside of Lake Lnier Islands.

i live in north alpharetta/cumming..close to buford and the lake.

I own a home in Douglas and Valdosta and a condo on Jekyll Island.Like Rareform said,"Southeastern Ga.,where nothing happens.I'm all for a meetup.I'll do whatever I can do to help just let me know.

I'm in the southeastern extention of georgia that happened to be named a part of florida somehow. Nothing happens here either :)

Sickpuppy, you have 3 houses? I think i live only like 30 miles from Jekyll Island.

I have two houses and a condo that stays rented out most of the time.But it's entering the slow vacationer time of year so i should be able to set up some times to stay there. You guys just gotta let me know ahead of time.Otherwise I do have some rich friends on Sea Island that would be more than glad to lone their house out to me anytime.Go figure.:\ Just let me know.

sickpuppy you seem to be a rad dude, so I wouldn't mind some hooky uppy. Let me know if you make it to central florida. I would *love* for an atlanta hook up for all the cool ass atlanta bl'ers, but can't make it up there till the new year.

DarthMom said:
sickpuppy you seem to be a rad dude, so I wouldn't mind some hooky uppy. Let me know if you make it to central florida. I would *love* for an atlanta hook up for all the cool ass atlanta bl'ers, but can't make it up there till the new year.

Definatly.It's a deal.:D

I am heading to the Downtown Atlanta area is there anywhere that is a good place to party? Thanks for the help BL ers.

Last edited by a moderator:
holla' alpharetta, Just came down from canada, looking to get into the dj events circle in atlanta. By the looks of it its pretty sparce, ended up throwing more raves at my house than i saw downtown. But hit me up, always open to new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.