Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Ya good luck comparing Atlanta to Canada... The clubs scene is nowhere as nice! But you found that out already aye? There are some good after hours spots to check out if you know where they are at. "What happens at after hours till 8:00am stays at the after hours at 8:00am!"

Back to the topic at hand...

<---- Lawrenceville here!

Conyers here, been out of the atlanta scene for a few years. Back now and I can't find any parties. What happened? Globe is gone, the Church is gone, the Abbey is gone, and I knew when they shut down Backstreet, and all the other 24 hr clubs. Is there anything going on in this city anymore?

^^^^^ All the "Afterparties" went underground but they are still there. Hang out at 1150 or Compound long enough and you will hear about them. There are about 4 major underground parties that take place every week.

Thanks xyz. I know 1150, it has been around for a while, but I'll have to check out the compound.

faris said:
well raves happen all over, every weekend, and sometimes during the week. just keep checking here, or go down to little 5 and pick up some flyers.

welcome to bluelight.
Little 5 has all the good head shops IMO

southernheathen said:
Good ol cobb county... count on being busted; count on being back.
So much of my friends got busted there. :(

glitterfly said:
in atlanta and dying for cool people to hang out with, any takers?

finally....a chick! i'm really not a partier anymore, just smokin and occasional pharmies. PM me if you like, i'm in alpharetta. :)

well damn i see sooo many Georgia BLers are in my exact area now so i had to post again....

im in Alpharetta/Duluth as well.

PM me if any of yall are down for trying to meet up or something maybe an ATL BLer party somewhere?? i know synto pretty well(not in person but we've chatted on here for about a year), and thats about it really....
i just broke it off with my girlfriend a month or two ago, and ive been pretty depressed so ive pretty much stayed around the house and stuff for the past couple months....now im gettin the itch to go out and meet some new people and party and shit!!

PM me or e-mail me( [email protected] ) i dont check this thread too often

oh and as far as drugs go, i've cut back ALOT over the past year or two, so lately its been mostly just some good nugs, some drinking, and pharmies when i can get some...mostly opiates or certain benzos.

later yall

Augusta Ga here... Looking for people to party with ... business owner... dont fit the usual profile... lol.. like to hang with younger crowd...

I'm going to be moving to Statesboro quite soon. How's the scene there? How far does one have to go to get the good?

I'm downtown now.....moved back here from Ohio where the scene is bustin'....now the scene here is dead.....what happened? I guess I'm old and just am not in the scene like i used to be so I'm out of what's happening. Somebody help!

Bump. I never relized Rare Form was from Baxley. I used to date a girl from Baxley. I still live in Douglas. I still have a small house in Val. (that's rented out now) and me and my Dad sold the condo in Jekyll. Nothing happens much in Georgia,but I don't really party too hard anymore.:\

ATL this weekend. I'm back from a long (5 yr) hiatus. Ready to get back and run into my old friends. Anyone up for hangin out with me and my girl? We are looking for a good time. Everything I knew (globe, church, etc.) seems to have disappeared. Where is the scene these days? Shoot me an email - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.