Roll Call - Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
coming from NJ to the Baxley/Vidalia are for buisness. Ill be there April 5th to the 16th most likely. PM me if your near there or my AIM is JOE1ODU.

i actually live in kansas city, but was born and raised a georgia peach;). ill be in town [midtown ATL] april 2-4...anything cool goin on?

ILLUSION said:
coming from NJ to the Baxley/Vidalia are for buisness. Ill be there April 5th to the 16th most likely. PM me if your near there or my AIM is JOE1ODU.

Hmmm.....I live in Baxley.

locoveed said:
still no one else from athens? besides that one kid?

My gf goes to UGA, so im up there a couple weekends a month. You see some pretty crazy stuff at some of the apartments. Do you go to school there?

^^^maybe they are just the 'voices' you keep imagining ;)

ya i do and i can second that that crazy shit goes on in apartments there. and also the dorms, i'm glad i'm living there with it being my first year at UGA but they're getting to be horrid. blah, only 2.5 weeks left!

Atlanta-Riviera Opinions please

Anybody here have an opinion about the Riviera? I haven't been but have been thinking about checking it out. Is it true they don't serve alcohol anymore? If so, do you still pay a membership. Barring all that, what's the vibe like on a Fri or Sat night? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks y'all
Shire

DigitalDuality said:
I think I met you once a long long time ago....you were with Griff..

i also met crow and griff at the same time. fizzy as well.

hey DD, you know you're only like, miles from me right?

I'm going to be in GA for 2 weeks starting July 9th. Going to be north-west of Atlanta. If anyone wants to get together, lemme know. :) It would be nice to finally meet some BLers.

Status
Not open for further replies.