• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Roll Call Everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 19, I go to school at Florida State, I enjoy beans, speed, and long walks on the beach on beans and speed. Some call me a Jungle Junkie, I just like to dance, but then I like trance too. One day I would like to trip my balls off while flying across cuntry (in a plane), get off in some random airport that I've never been to. its sounds fun, but I don't think I'll ever do it. I like baggy pants and soft sweaters. I grew up in MD, where I had a few friends who liked to party, but it was down here that I really learned what E is...I had an exam in Psyche today...If I didn't know the answer I just bubbled in E.

Greetings Earthlings-
Im 27 going on 12, I live in a small space pod off of South Street in Philly. I spin but strictly for my own, and those close to me, ears. I am into music that makes you want to see the inside of peoples souls. My music loves are big beat, breaks but more recently have become a lover of trance (thanks to my recent revelation with seeing a live Orbital show - the beethovan's of techno). I have been altering my reality for about 3 years now and hope to one day depart from my profession of pharmaceuticals (the leagal kind) and enter a world where I control my own direction - I hate "wookin por da man!" Lots of love for all of you beautiful people who dedicate their time and thoughts to this board. Special love for all the Philly stronghold. We all have to join together one of these nights and "Blow the fuck up!" Love, peace and chicken grease

Hi guys, I'm 23 from Jacksonville Florida, been rollin for several years now, been raving for about a year. I'll try anything once and only once. I work as a office manager/decorator. I like break beat the most, can deal with anything except progressive music.
My fav pill this year has to be white euro's!
Keep it real
PLUR XXOOO

Hey Everyone!! Great idea, Jase!!! I'm a 19 year old female from Boston.. I'm a newbie! I've only been rolling for about a month and a half now, about every 2 weeks. I found this awesome site after my first eXperience. I realized it would be a good idea to look and see exactly what i had put into my body.. E was my first drug EVER!!! I'm so happy I ate it!! YUMMY!!! Teletubbies ROCK!!! I've only rolled in NY clubs, so that type of music is my fav! I'm trying not to ramble, so i'll end this.. Thanks for your help everyone!
PLUR
*** irishgurl
smile.gif

hi there! i am 21 and living in seattle, washington. i am originally from hawaii though. i found this board by looking up exstacy in the netfind on aol. i had just tried e for the first time about 3 weeks ago and wanted to get a little info about it since i was putting it into my body. i am really glad that i tried it! it is such an awesome experience- so much better than drinking or smoking pot. i have smoked pot in about a year but i was doing a lot of social drinking up until three weeks ago. now i prefer to 'roll' as you guys call it. i am still in the process of learning the lingo
smile.gif
i really like this website that you have here. everyone seems really cool and quick to give out information or help when it's asked for. thanks a lot everyone!

hello hello hello!!!!!!!!!
i'm jared, born and raised in the northwest, seattle to be precise, getting a "higher" education out here in boston. i smoke weed to much, but e and mushies are my drugs of choice when i can afford them. been rolling since my 18th birthday, back in april. my girlfriend took me to our first rave, and we shared our first roll, truly wonderful.
i'm a d n b and progressive house guy by nature, but i love a little bit of everything, i've just recently discovered the Orb and they rock my world.
i'm always down to meet new people, it's my favorite part of partying, and hopefully i'll eventually get to meet some of you lovely bluelighters! i've been on the board for only about a month, i got here from harmreduction i think, i do a lot of reading on the stuff i put in my body, and the stuff i'd like to put in my body...
on that note are any of you familiar with 2-cb? i've read up on it, but have never seen it or heard about it actually being around. those with info, i'd love an email
smile.gif

in the meantime, PLUR and happy rolling to you all!
~bc
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

What's Up,
I am 19 year old male and a resident of beautiful West Chester, PA (hour from Philly). I have been rollin' since '97 (I liked the pills so much better back then) and using an array of other substances for a while. I love trance and techno...some jungle and some hardcore. I linked up from ecstasy.org (RIP Nicholas Saunders) to the MDMA Clearinghouse and used the pill reports section for like 2 months b4 discovering the forum. I didn't really like this forum when the other one was lively...now this one blows it out of the water. I researched ecstasy for a great while b4 I actually tried it. I read Ecstasy: Dance, Trance, and Transformation (Saunders) 3 times b4 rollin'. Peeps must do their research
smile.gif
Anyway, glad to share info with everyone...roll hard and B safe
smile.gif
smile.gif

PLUR

What's Up,
I am 19 year old male and a resident of beautiful West Chester, PA (hour from Philly). I have been rollin' since '97 (I liked the pills so much better back then) and using an array of other substances for a while. I love trance and techno...some jungle and some hardcore. I linked up from ecstasy.org (RIP Nicholas Saunders) to the MDMA Clearinghouse and used the pill reports section for like 2 months b4 discovering the forum. I didn't really like this forum when the other one was lively...now this one blows it out of the water. I researched ecstasy for a great while b4 I actually tried it. I read Ecstasy: Dance, Trance, and Transformation (Saunders) 3 times b4 rollin'. Peeps must do their research
smile.gif
Anyway, glad to share info with everyone...roll hard and B safe
smile.gif
smile.gif

PLUR

Hi all !!!!
Ok I am Valérie, from France, Paris.
21 years old, Female.
I have been rolling for about 1 year now. I love techno, house and trance music. I enjoy going to raves ( mostly during the summer ).
I try to keep myself rolling 2 or 3 times per month. I don't want to do more.
I work in a Bank and study business to work for advertising - hard to follow, eh ? -
I Loooooooooove going out to clubs here, meeting lots of different people.
If one of you come here, you HAVE to go to the Gibus on wednesday !! it's free, goa-trance music and it's GREAT !! People there are very nice ! and at 8 am you won't be sleeping but drinking something with all of them in the bar/café in front of the club !!!
What i prefer : MDMA powder.
I like this bord. The new one is better for sure. Colorful !!
One thing tho...And I am talking to JASE or SKYDANCER > When I receive an email because someone answered to my post...the link doesn't go directly to the subject anymore. Before the change, you just clicked and you had your message and the answer(s). It was better, no ?!!
PLUR
A+
Valayrie.

Hello. I'm 26 and live in Central Jersey.
I'm an artist. I wait tables for money.
I enjoy being with my friends and dancing. I'm a freak for beats too.
wink.gif

I'm not new and I've been here since before .nu was given to us by Jase and Skydancer. Thanks guys.
smile.gif

What's up everybody!! My name is Adam and I am a 22 year old Architecture student from Louisiana. I have been rolling for about 5 months now, and absolutely love to roll my balls off. I don't see how I ever functioned without the wonderful world of X. I also smoke lots of weed and enjoy acid and shrooms every once in a while. I also enjoy trance and any other drug reminding beats.
Pill of the year!! 100% pure mdma caps from dallas. ( I still love that guy that said " I'll give you another one if you snort it") I rolled for like 10 straight hours off 300mg worth. Much love for him!!!
Worst pill! Those fucking green tris!!
Whoever pressed those pills should be beaten to a slow agonizing painful death!!!
"Ball out till you fall out, then when you can't walk out crawl out"
PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, AND RESPECT!!!
liXfe

hi
smile.gif
im Lindsey Im 18 and I live in the oh - so - exciting town of Plainville, CT..Ive only been going to parties for about eight months and rolling for 4 or 5... I used to be really into the acid scene heavily and then decided to try E, and mm mmm love the stuff, now im rollin every weekend (though im in need of a break)
Im a student at the University of Hartford (cmm major) and work part time as a computer lab monitor
The best high I probably ever had was when I tried DMT a few months ago from Sweden i believe, very intense and I got some of the craziest visuals Ive ever had (specially with eyes closed) although you know you cant really compare different drugs of whats better and what isnt because highs and lows can be so different
im into alot of -dare i say it- happy hardcore
smile.gif
dnb and some trance, also alot of industrial and that classic hippie stuff
wink.gif

i think i found this board from a link on a nother page, i really dont remember ((swiss cheese theory))
smile.gif
but its great and the people are too
hugz drugz n ringpopz
------------------
"We hold these experiences to be self-evident, that all is equal, that the creation endows us with certain inalienable rights, that among them are: the freedom of the body, the pursuit of joy, and the expansion of consciousness."
[This message has been edited by LinZ-E (edited 28 October 1999).]

hey y'all..my name is jay and old enough to be yer father..43..heard about e in the 80's but was doing other "stuff" at the time..current girlfriend was doing it then and has told me some stories..we ran into one of her friend's sons at a santana concert and he got us some..don't guess it was very good cause nobody seemed to get off..found this place thru yahoo and like the info i have gotten so far..doesn't seem to be anyone here from memphis tho
------------------
as the fog lifts
confusion settlesin

What's up fellow Bluelighter's! I'm 23 (male) from Jacksonville, Fl. I found this board from a post at bluelight.net. I've been eat'en beans for a couple of years now. I use to goto the clubs alot, (618 -aka Paradome-, Evalutions) till they started getting raided. Now it's mostly house partys. As far as musice goes..i like it all. House, trance, techno, jungle, hip hop. That's about it. Keep it real......
--Chris

Well...I'm Tim. I'm 21 and male and from Bloomfield, New Jersey. Uhmm...I listen mostly to techno and house (all kinds), a little bit of trance, little bit of jungle, and one of my friends has actually been getting me into a little happy hardcore (I stress a *little*).
smile.gif
Uhmm...My first party was May of 98 (first roll was the same party), so I'm not old school by any means. I actually didn't even like the music until I started going to parties. Uhmm...let's see...I DJ (mostly Detroit Techno and all kinds of house), which is my ambition in life. I work as a legal secretary until that ambition becomes reality...or until I turn 30, whichever comes first. I partied in Detroit for a good year or so and now I party in New Jersey and Philly, and occassionally NYC when there's a non-shady party going on. Uhmm...my favorite DJs are: Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, Gene Farris, Robert Hood, Richie Hawtin, Paul Johnson, DJ Sneak, Kevin Saunderson, DJ Bone, Derrick May, John Acquavia, Juan Atkins, Carl Craig, uhmm...I could literally go on for pages so I'll just stop there. If you're in the Jersey area feel free to drop me an email ([email protected]), because so far I only know like 3 or 4 peeps around here.
smile.gif

-Tim

my intro-
my one year bluelight annversary is now, obviously i started on teh old one and made my permenant move over to this one. i started off as "axe" in case taht naems huld pop up or sound familiar to some while beautiful doesn't. i have been rolling for 2.5 years now. my favorite pills have been batmans, pure caps, and from the past year green rns (although i much prefer the others).
i can't type for sh*t.
i am from NYC, teacher. unfortunaely, it is what i do, not who i am (in teaching it shuld be who you are). oh, i am 24. my biorthday is dec 1 so soon i will be a quater of a centry old. i am a woman but sometimes i feel like a man trapped in a woman's body (my thoughts tend to agree more with then male party than the female).
what else was i supposed to include? i music, i don't listen to the typical E music, (trance, technom, house, not even rap). i listen to modern rock, hard rock, goth, britrock (as vertigo classified it)...that's my idea of tripping, rolling, and dancing music. yeah-there are still a few clubs taht play it. i do like to occasionally go to a typical E club place, i do enjoy the music every now and then but it is not my reason for CD players.
i LOVE dancing.
i am very opinionated and love to argue.
thatr's enough. the rest you will have to figure out on your own, it will take all the magic away.

Hi all...
I´m Josefine from Sweden...28 y o and a mother of 2..girl 4 and boy 6..
Living w my family in a house just outside Stockholm..
Have been rolling for some years on and off..were clubbing hard in the late 80 es for some years..took like 6 years off when i had kids...and now i´m back in full forcé again...
smile.gif

My favorite pill this year is:
4 U...they are just great
smile.gif

I have been a member of this board for a year now, and all of u here have is just SO NICE...you´ll like a part of my family..
smile.gif

Really hope i can meet all of u some day...just think about if we could have a huge Bluelight party !!!???
Love
Jos

Well, if you've made it down this far on the list of replies...I'll do some introductions myself.
smile.gif
My name's Ducky and I just discovered this board a couple days ago while running a search engine. Cool stuff! I love having somewhere to talk about this stuff because the rest of teh world is so damn uptight about it.
I discovered rolling in april and have been enjoying it ever since! Raving, clubs (anyone been to twilo in nyc...awesome djs). I'm from New York and go to college in California. The rave scene out here is kicking...and we even have a small presence on campus (a welcome change from last year). I'm definitely into trance...all I listen to now, but it keeps me happy and bouncy...
smile.gif

Keep those posts coming. I'm happy to be a newbie!

Well i just found this page through the shroomery.org. (Really good site) My name is Greg and I'm a Criminal Justice Student (ironic isn't it!) I haven't been rolling at all but am planning to this Sat. at a rave. I live in Victoria BC and I really need some tips for my first time!

1)How do I know the E i'm getting isn't cut/unsafe and good?
2)I'm 6"4 180lbs and don't know how much I should take.
3)What's the averge street price? 25?
4)What are my chances of getting laid???!
smile.gif

Thanks for the time! I really dig the site, it's super informative!
-Da G

code name: raverdad
other: consultant
previously part of the old bluelight gang
now here on bluelight.ru
drug(s) of choice: E ; K ; G ;
A(gel/paper); whippets
music : depends on what i'm taking.
house;trance; happy hardcore ;
drum & bass ; break beat ;
hobbies: retired competitive surfer, now
surf for fun ; computers; business