Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Whoa...

/starts taking down cobwebs, dusts, sweeps the floor, washes the windows, polishes the silver, uncovers the furniture, turns on "open" sign.

Ok.

/Massages hands

Colorado roll-call, once again, open for business.

I see there's an event called 2K4 coming up. A Ryan Dykstra gig. Anyone going to this?

http://www.ryandykstranightlife.com/

Ima going!

what up..

hows it going..my name is Taustin Chavez..I live in Pueblo...right now..I'm one of the organizers for the R.O.A.R. which will be on april 24th.. I go to a lot of parties..I went to parties as far back as..ELECTRIC CIRCUS, VIP, SPRUNG, and 4:20, when my cousin's who were the coloradorave company used to throw underground parties.. and then I went to ECLIPSE, CAFFEINE 2002, R7,MOVEMENT,SUN FESTIVAL 2002, RABBIT IN THE MOON,DEFCON 2, GLOBAL DANCE FESTIVAL, XION, BOUNCE AGAIN, BIZOUNCE 2, CAFFEINE 2003, NATION, and then coming up is CARPE NOCTUM, and 2K4, and then the R.O.A.R.... I'm a glowstringer, so i'm sure you might have seen me before... I'm a Trancehead.. and I go by Synergist..you've probably seen our crew at some parties... there is me, troy, who is black and is one of the best poppers in colorado, billy, tamara and veronica who are just two girls that are so unique that they just catch your eye... anyway..thats pretty much all I have to say.. Peace!
Taustin

Hey, hey.

It's good to see some quick responses, although i'm not witness to any mod responses...Mthree?

Synergist, nice to meet you, hope to meet you in the future!

CFome on Colorado BL'ers!! I know you are there!

Nephil! Where are you?! Radar!? Come back!

I hope everyone is well, and that the hibernation we are seeing will lead to some out-of-this-world parties in the future...

Peace-

Morlock!

i wish i could go.... le sigh..... a few more months and i wont need a fake ID! Yay! Hey BigCat, in case you read this, it was nice meeting you at Toph's.

nice meeting u too :) and someone tell nyquilboy to check this thread out, damnit!

Yeah Dave, hurry up and turn 18..

Eklectik, Nick's THINKING about going he says...He might need a little motivation is what I think...

Those of you that know me, know that I always need motivation.

So whats my motivation, bitches?! 8o

Hm....

I'll be in town, and I may just be able to make it to this party. You know how long its been since we've hung out man...

Is that motivation enough?;)

HAZAA!!! FAKKER!!!!!
hey bigcat! i believe i owe you an ass kicking, mr. if-i-dont-come-back-you-guys-can-kick-my-ass.
but i understand, girlfriends take some priority. its all good man.
yes, i do plan on being at 2K4. and i do plan on seeing you there this time!
and i didnt know you were in the fort man, email me. we'll talk.

^^^Yeah look Nick, how the fuck you gonna turn these two dudes down now man?? Fear not my friends, for if he continues to be evasive about attendance, I shall have my House Guard break his door down, bag him in dozens of stitched, smelly potato sacks and be taken with all speed to the Avalon where he will enjoy himself throughly all night..HA!

if u fools wanna talk to me about 2k4.. hit the 2k4 thread. i started it for a reason..

toolios.

We must have conflicting schedules or somethin.. I was on MSN this morning and saw you on there ,but u disappeared shortly after my coming on...

hmm, Ill be visiting one hot babe in Denver right around Valentines most probably. Can anyone recommend a cool event/club/rave right around that time? Or point me to a site that has a list of events/clubs/etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.