Roll Call - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to keep an eye on North American Events and start comin out!

There hasn't been a CO BLer meetup in AGES. Because all you suckaz are lurkers!!

Im moving to Grand Junction in one week.

I've already got my apartment

BigCat007 said:
You guys need to keep an eye on North American Events and start comin out!

There hasn't been a CO BLer meetup in AGES. Because all you suckaz are lurkers!!

LOL - I have to admit that I forget about that forum :(

But there probably is really only a handful of CO'ers that use the site 8) So maybe we could hold a meeting in the back of a pickup truck after we go cow tipping :p

There's an event almost every weekend - should be easy to figure something out.

Caffiene was a full mad house - I'm still surprised that I was able to bump into friends there.

um, HI.. Im new here, and i live in boring colorado!

I went to caffiene! That was my first rave (im kinda starting this rave thing a lil late in life..im 23)...but i had a lot of fun and im looking foward to going to aother "party" sometime soon.

j22 - i live in grand junction myself... you should give me a holla. Pm or email me. Theres a shitload of meth in this town... its actually a big problem. Weed, coke, shrroms, benzos, etc are around too. Haven't heard of Xtc or acid in ages, although i'm sure its around somewhere.

It is around ;) What up im in greeley Colorado.. i was at caffine too haha.. was my first rave but more of a 'big club party'.. had too much fun :D im up for setting something up and meeting some new friends so give me a pm! :: It seems like this thread is dying out too!! Colorado BLers speak up its summer time!! gotta get something planned

EVENT going on.. a bunch of GS.C people are going to meet up.. anyone else interested should definatly come.. Tekfox from GS.C's release party July 16th.. sorry for posting here i dont think this is the place but couldnt make post in events.. prolly should just read up on it :| AIM me or pm me if your interested!
http://www.unnet.net/events/event.php?ID=1945

^ Hey there...are you planning on going to Rave on the rocks... (aka Global Dance Festival) at red rocks? I plan to be there...should be a good show...

Yea i am.. i have a free ticket waiting for me in the springs but im not sure i can get there to get it... trying to look for a ride both ways but hopefully it all works out!

SiRTWiStEd said:
i was at caffine too haha.. was my first rave but more of a 'big club party'

wait.. caffeine was your first "rave" but you're saying it was just a "big club party?"

How would one make that judgement if that's the first event of this kind that they've been to?

Form your own opinions, don't base them off what other people say.

I've been in the scene for over 6 years, and Caffeine was not a "big club party" whatsoever.

Caffeine had a weird vibe because all of the kiddies there. I saw a girl who looked no older than 13 rolling her balls off. That rave was my first E experience ever though, and I had a blast - something I'll remember forever.

Anyone go to the GDF after-party at the Gothic? That had a weird vibe too (a lot of people were withdrawn and not very social), but I lucked out in finding some decent party favors there.

I was at the GDF after party...I was feelin weird cuz I had shit pills... but I do understand where you were gettin the weird vibe from. Seems to me the pills in CO are getting worse and worse... `

thats odd im accually getting some decent beans ones latly.. now that i say that it'll all prolly goto hell.. and sry bigcat i was jsut told by everyone i met taht it was more of a Big Club Party cause it was spread out in the big complex rather then everyone on the floor crowded together.. i mean there was that but i dunno.. ive been to alot more since then.. im going to infected mushroom on september 3rd.. glowsticking.com meetup will be there.. my buddy tek fox is a dj adn will be playing aswell anyone want the flyer pm me!

just moved to denver from san francisco. Where are the good parties/clubs in this town?

ello love

hey new dj moving to colorado here shortly... trying to find some kind of party scene. midwest transplant hoping my move is not in vain...

Good parties and clubs depend on the night.

Overall the big name talent comes through Club Vinyl and The Church
http://1082broadway.com and http://www.thechurch.com

There is certainly a scene here, there is another board that serves as home for most party kids. PM if you'd like the address, I hate posting it on a board like this.. even tho I'm sure law enforcement surfs both boards as is

Status
Not open for further replies.