Roll Call - Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fun has died.

Apparently the scene has died in da Birminghood.

Where did it go? I know the *e* around here is CRACKYCRAP but, hell, I don't have to have that to wanna listen to some good grooves and shake muh ass a bit...

???

~beatdown4life~
Say NO to CrackyCRAP!

Yeah? Any ideas on where a gal can go and dance?

Used to go to Assagio's and such, now it's changed & I don't like the snotty ass people...

~beatdown4life~

Holy crap!

You're kidding, right? lol

I'm very nearby :)

I might even know you....you familiar w/B'hood's scene dating back a few years? I'm a bit older than the kandy kids. ;)

~Ravenous
8o wow, another BL'er in da 'hood!

thats cool im pretty new to the club scene just turned 18 a couple months ago but hey who knows send me a pm

Wow...there really are other AL Bluelighters here! :)

I'm right outside of B'ham myself. Afraid I'm too old to go to the clubs now...I'd probably get laughed at! lol

So what's the newest spots around here? haven't been 'out' in over 2 years. (yeah, we're boooringg...but there's just nothing to DO here...)

RavenousBlonde said:
Wow...there really are other AL Bluelighters here! :)

I'm right outside of B'ham myself. Afraid I'm too old to go to the clubs now...I'd probably get laughed at! lol

So what's the newest spots around here? haven't been 'out' in over 2 years. (yeah, we're boooringg...but there's just nothing to DO here...)

Man, i wish i knew of any spots around here. I've been here for a year and a half now and have yet to go see a DJ live. My friend saw a flyer for DJ Baby Anne a couple days ago, apparently she spun at Club Red on the 20th.

Heitzke said:
Man, i wish i knew of any spots around here. I've been here for a year and a half now and have yet to go see a DJ live. My friend saw a flyer for DJ Baby Anne a couple days ago, apparently she spun at Club Red on the 20th.

Damn. Didn't even hear of that.

I don't much like Club Red anyways - personal reasons (i.e., I don't care for the owner(s))

There was a scene here back a few years ago, but it just disappated. *shrugs* I dunno what to do other than head over to the ATL... :(

Hit me up via PM if you'd like. :)

bamaROLLr said:
I am from jacksonville, al but live in auburn now.

Going to school there? ;)

I'm originally from just southwest of there....awesome parties in Auburn! ;) Good to see some other Bluelighter's here in Alabamastan!

:)

Im from Huntsville, been here all my life... pretty chill place...

Represent Huntsville!

Wow, so many new posts in just a few days from peeps in Bamastan. Who woulda thought? :)

Haven't been to the 'gump in a while. I escaped from there a while back and I don't like going back, either. lol

Welcome to Bluelight to all the 'noobs'! :)

Hey RB, I'm from hsv and I've been a reader on PR and BL for like a year now.. made a few posts under my friends cainnabel name.. or CainNAble.. or something. Anyway I've been readin ur posts for a long ass time.. congratulations on becoming a moderator.. shit you're even a mod on PR now too, right? f*cough* TRS.. anyway yeah "alabama-stan" really sucks in some ways.. Do like hsv more than most places here though.. I'll have to get back w/you find some cool places to go chill in bham or somewhere around here.. lol shit sorry for the benzo ramble..haven't had the ativans in a long time :).. oh and have you or anyone else heard of the sound tribe sector 9 concert 'round here? supposedly in paint rock.. anyway reppin huntsville.. what up x-bean if that's who i'm sure it is.. feedback on that concert, or a better place to ask, would be awesome :)

^^^ Hey there - I remember that name. Glad to see ya back around. :)

Yep, the wonderful but insane people at PR & BL went and made me a mod - and don't be talkin' no smack about my partnah reppin' Chi-town! ;) You e-tards give BOTH of us MORE than enough to do on a daily basis. ;) (j/k!)

Eh, not much to do here in the B'hood unless you wanna go to one of those "go to be seen" places where they play nothing but horrible top 40 bubblegum remixes all night. *sigh* Nope, haven't heard of STS9 coming here, but if you hear something, lemme know. ;)

I live in AL. Sucks ass. I'm not from here though. I'm from the ohio but currently my place of residence is Mid-Alabama. I live in Walker County in the city of Jasper. Hicksville, USA. I have no friends here at all. I know very few people...a few weed/ecstasy connects but no one to chill with...all alone. Pass my time hunting cow-feilds and roaming the forest...I live in the middle of no where...I say I live in Jasper but that means that Jasper is the closest town to me...its 45 minutes away. I work in Jasper but its a long ass drive. Bama sucks. It's really hot right now and I can hardly even step outside for a smoke without being suddenly drenched in sweat. Bahhh....God damn poisonous snakes every where...ticks and chiggers eating you up...can't walk in the yard without being attacked by fire-ants. This time next year I'll be Cali...bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.